Fallout Online Beta

i didn't know they were actuly making a fallout online game, i thought it was just a rumor, i may as well check it out.

Very nice find, good sir. If this is a PC-Only beta and/or game, I just might have to get a new computer.

To answer a few questions:

This is NOT New Vegas
This will be an MMORPG when it is released
This is PC only I think
The game is set to be released 2012, but I don't know when the Beta will start

@moleman I had the same thought. My computer that I have now will never be able to run this because it's so old; 6 years. Good thing my family is getting a new one soon.

[quote name='Andami']

@moleman I had the same thought. My computer that I have now will never be able to run this because it's so old; 6 years. Good thing my family is getting a new one soon.[/QUOTE]

Mine's getting up there as well. Still performs well for it's age, just not to my ever growing standards.

thanks op, the odd thing though it says:

"We are going to give subscribers to our newsletter a special chance to apply to OPEN beta"

i thought open beta means anyone can play?

http://pc.ign.com/articles/109/1099060p1.html

Despite being surrounded by a pending lawsuit with Bethesda, Interplay has gone ahead and starting beta sign-ups for Fallout Online, its MMO project previously titled Project: V13.

The teaser website, which may take awhile to load, shows still photos of concept art from the game. Interplay announced earlier the company was eyeing a beta launch in 2012.

Head over to Interplay's official website and take a look.

It's a legit site.

bread's done
Back