False Alarm Nothing to See Here

I just called one local BBV, they had a copy previously viewed and it was $40 according to the employee. Wtf -.- If a game new is 10 bucks, they should at least update the used price...

same here... I though that maybe because MrKat was from Calgary I could give it a shot, but definately an employee error.

[quote name='Firestorm']Yeah. Sorry guys. I shoulda known better.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes you should have. :) I don't know why you would repost ANYTHING that was posted by that pylon.

I'd take any deal reported by Mr. Kat with a huge grain of salt. He seems to get his rocks off posting non-existent deals.

He's been given a temporary ban.

people--over on hoarder-heaven, why don't you make use of the ignore list? Seriously? The first sign of a scam deal or general ass-hatery and their name goes on my ignore list. Never have to deal with them again.

So much less drama...just an idea--it works wonders for my blood pressure. :)

hmm states that its someone on his account...LOL!!!

30 days RFD will be Free of him...thats 30 days too long...I kinda liked him.

That guy is such an asshat. He should be permabanned, especially if someone took over his account and posted as him since that's like negligence. Not that I believe anyone did that.
I seriously laughed at Lone_Prodigy's "toasting in epic bread" comment :D

everytime we see a thread made my Mr. Kat, we see majingmonkeyac in it!

most of this thread is flooded by his spam!

It's cause he's super helpful with all the reminders of how much cheaper you could have gotten x item in the past and all the moments where he talks to himself with like 5 posts in a row. It's like seeing an old man with Alzheimer's talking but in the forums!

bread's done
Back