Family Guy Volume 3 on DVD this Tuesday, 11/29

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
This just kinda came from left field, didn't it? I've heard literally nothing on it..

http://www.foxstore.com/detail.html?item=1641

family3_pr.gif

Format: DVD
Rating (MPAA): NR
Originally Released/Aired: 0000
Run Time: 291 min
DVD Special Features:
- DISC 1: North by North Quahog, Fast Times at Buddy Cianci Jr. High, Blind Ambition, Don’t Make Me Over
- DISC 2: The Cleveland-Loretta, Quagmire, Petarded, Brian the Bachelor, 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter
- DISC 3: Breaking Out Is Hard to Do, Model Misbehavior, Perfect Castaway, Peter’s Got Woods, Jungle Love, Behind the Scenes with Stewie, Ressurrection of Family Guy, Deleted scene animatics, Petarded Song in 5.1, Ah Ha Music Video (compared with Making off), Multi-Angle Table Read, Storyboard/animatic comparison, American Dad, Trailers
Audio: English: Dolby Surround, Language: Dubbed: English / Subtitled: English & Spanish
Video: Full Frame
Close Captioned: Yes
Color: Color

This is an amazingly fast turnaround, most of those episodes were on earlier this year, but "Jungle Love" was aired September 25th..

So yeah. New DVD set this Tuesday.

family guy rules. this dvd came out of nowhere i only recently starated hearing about it until maybe last month

I was excited by the fast turn around. (Unlike the Simpsons sets, where we are now lucky to get 2 a year at most, with 7 coming out in a few weeks while the show is in it's 17th season... )

Edit: And FWIW, I've known about this DVD since September when I was researching the release date for the Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story DVD.

I remember hearing rumors about the boxset in August but nothing became official until September. Even then Fox screwed up the initial announcement and claimed that Volume 3 would have the three episodes that were eventually tweaked into what is now known as "Stewie's Untold Story." However that got changed very fast to the three episodes that ended up getting aired in September.

I'm wondering when the first volume for "American Dad" is going to come. Nothing known as of yet except "coming soon" of course.

In fact for those who are curious here's the original episode listing for Disc 3...

Disc 3:
1. Breaking Out Is Hard To Do
2. Model Misbehavior
3. Stewie B. Goode (SUS Part 1)
4. Bango Was His Name Oh (SUS Part 2)
5. Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure (SUS Part 3)

SUS = Stewie's Untold Story

This is the corrected info which is the actual third disc...

Disc 3:
1. Breaking Out Is Hard To Do
2. Model Misbehavior
3. Perfect Castaway
4. Peter's Got Woods
5. Jungle Love

Fox is going to potentially release "Stewie's Untold Story" in a future boxset but the catch is that it will be the TV edit which includes all the profanity bleeps along with potentially bits being cut out.

I found this (along with the other 11/29 DVDs) sitting out on a pallet in boxes at Sam's Club and almost bought it today but I had already spent enough so I decided not to.

[quote name='Scorch']Oh. Sorry for the old news, then. This is the first time i've even heard about it.[/QUOTE]

No problem man... I'm sure this flew under a lot of people's radar, so letting people know is a good thing. I'd rather the show not get cancelled again, so any and all support fans can muster for it is a good thing.

Didn't mean to be all "old news, old chap" or anything like that... the only reason I knew was because I was looking up when the movie was being released on DVD and I saw it listed. :)

bread's done
Back