Family Video Deals (Ghostbusters (X360), Overlord II (X360), Punch-Out, etc.)

BennySpenny

CAG Veteran
Some decent deals on the Family Video site again. These games are used, and not guaranteed to come with the manual but I've had pretty good luck with this.

Shipping is 1.99 flat rate for as many games as you want(anyone know if there's a free shipping code floating around?):

Ghostbusters (X360): 29.99
Terminator Salvation (X360): 19.99
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (X360): 29.99
Overlord II (X360): 29.99
Punch-Out! (Wii): 29.99
Fuel(X360): 29.99
Halo Wars (X360): 29.99

There are plenty of other deals on the site, just figured I'd list a few notables/recent price-drops.

[quote name='Lucian']I wish they'd include manuals with used games. If they did, I might bite.[/QUOTE]

Some people from here have received manuals. It's just a "do you feel lucky" kinda thing.

[quote name='draven1089']Some people from here have received manuals. It's just a "do you feel lucky" kinda thing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I have ordered a lot of games from them and I would say that about 75% of those have included the manual. They certainly include the manual more often than not but it's still a crapshoot and you can't bank on it.

Also--if you ever have any issues with the disc, case, etc. the customer service is VERY quick to resolve it.

Still a good deal. Gamestop has Ghostbusters for 54 and Overlord for 44. Even with 25% off these are better deals, if you dont mind waiting.

The games might be average, but the prices are pretty good.

Thanks for the post. I picked up Terminator: Salvation at my local store. Even though I heard it's not worth it, I am a Terminator junkie.

They also had Guitar Hero: Metallica for 19.95. Too bad all of my instruments are for PS3 :(

BTW, do you guys take the "Family Video" sticker off of the center of the disc? (I don't want to mess up the disc)

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Thanks for the post. I picked up Terminator: Salvation at my local store. Even though I heard it's not worth it, I am a Terminator junkie.

They also had Guitar Hero: Metallica for 19.95. Too bad all of my instruments are for PS3 :(

BTW, do you guys take the "Family Video" sticker off of the center of the disc? (I don't want to mess up the disc)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 4-5 hours long on hard is definitely a rent or you could do the old GS buy it and return it.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']
BTW, do you guys take the "Family Video" sticker off of the center of the disc? (I don't want to mess up the disc)[/QUOTE]

I take it off--leaves a little bit of sticky residue but that can be cleaned off easily.

Buy some goo be gone, that stuff comes off nicely with it.
cagus.smile.jpg

Look like they've updated their selection with FNR4 (360) for 29.99. They may've lowered prices on other things but I haven't been paying close enough attention to know, really.

bread's done
Back