Family Video Used Deals:(drops)$25=S.W.Snbrd,PrincePersia,Mad09 /$15=Merc2, TooHuman

Family Video has some good used deals. As usual, no manuals. 1.99 shipping

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/used_games.php

*****************************************************************************************
Latest Update:
3/26 Updated stock and lowered prices
2/27 Updated Syphleed back, and TNA Impact @ $10
2/24 Updated with Need for Speed Undercover and Shaun White Snowboarding @$30.... meh

*****************************************************************************************

some highlights:

:360:360:

Mirror's Edge

Madden NFL 09
Need for Speed Undercover
Prince of Persia
Shaun White Snowboarding

Star Wars Force Unleashed

007 Quantum of Solace

Lost Planet
Mercenaries 2
Too Human

Forza 2
Stuntman

Fantastic Four R.O.T.S.S.
NFL Tour
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spiderman 3

misc 07 sports
Bomberman
Project Syphleed

:wii:wii:

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Mario Sluggers

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at my local Family Video a couple weeks ago and they were handing out coupons for familyvideo.com. One was free shipping and another for $5 off new customers. I have to return some movies later, I'll check if there still available.

Man.. no family video near me and I'm really looking forward to GH: WT for $30.. if anybody has a code for free shipping I'd appreciate if someone PMed it to me Thanks :)

I used to have one near me but it closed :(

and I have absolutely no idea where there's another one, never seen one other than that one lol. but those deals are great...interested in Mirror's Edge and Too Human...and Bad Company and Quantum...hmm, thanks OP.

[quote name='rolliauctions']I was at my local Family Video a couple weeks ago and they were handing out coupons for familyvideo.com. One was free shipping and another for $5 off new customers. I have to return some movies later, I'll check if there still available.[/quote]

Rolli, if those coupons work online, hook several brothers up! lol jk but it'd be very nice of you to post the codes (if they're multiuse of course XD) if and when you got the coupons ^_^ Thanks OP! Interested in Mirror's edge and possibly GHWT cause I missed out on Microcenter deal.

[quote name='radjago']No manuals at all or manuals aren't guaranteed?[/quote]

Manuals aren't guaranteed. Most of the time you will not get a manual. Sometimes you luck out.

[quote name='ironman206']I haven't played Mirrors Edge, I've only read some lukewarm reviews about it. Is it worth $30?[/quote]

I pre-ordered it to get the runners bag. It's not for everyone. If you like trophies/achievements, there are some that'll take you some time to get which to me makes games more fun/challenging. I consider if a FPS PoP game. It looks really pretty, my old dislike is the gun aiming, but you rarely need to use guns if you play smart (it's more fun to not use them anyway) and also the cutscenes are animeish (like Samurai Jack if you ever saw that show). For $30 I'd personally get it, but I couldn't put the game down when I got it so.

Thanks OP.. in for Mirror Edge - demo was cool, worth $30, TNA - i bet i will regret this but my lil bro wants to play it, and NFL Tour - $4 is hard to pass up

Shipping isn't bad at only $1.99. Manuals just aren't guaranteed but I ordered Mercs 2 for 17.99 from them a few weeks ago and it came with the manual. Familyvideo really is a great place to check out preowned games. I don't know of any by me but they seem to sell their preowned games pretty cheap compared to places like ebay or gamestop. I'd love to pick up more but I've got a lot of games I already need to play.

They also have Iron Man for $4.99 and Dark Knight for $6.88 for those interested. Not sure if they come with original packaging or not, though.

Hmm tempted by a few really cheap ones. If nothing else some achievement points and a few hours of fun or I can stop playing quickly if it sucks knowing I paid next to nothing. I took a shot with Incredible Hulk and Conan in previous sales and I enjoyed both.

1 x Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End : Xbox 360 (USED) $3.99
1 x Spider-Man 3 : Xbox 360 (USED) $3.99
1 x NFL Tour : Xbox 360 (USED) $3.99
1 x College Hoops 2K7 : Xbox 360 (USED) $2.99
1 x Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer : Xbox 360 (USED)

21 shipped

figure 4 bucks per game ... that is a price of a rental

[quote name='Jauron']Hmm tempted by a few really cheap ones. If nothing else some achievement points and a few hours of fun or I can stop playing quickly if it sucks knowing I paid next to nothing. I took a shot with Incredible Hulk and Conan in previous sales and I enjoyed both.[/QUOTE]

May get a couple decent flips with Goozex out of them.

To moderators/CheapyD etc
It would be nice if the "shop" quick links had a Family Video page.

I'm always leaving CAG to google them to shop there:cry:

Same with Target and the new Blockbuster game shop online

[quote name='rolliauctions']I was at my local Family Video a couple weeks ago and they were handing out coupons for familyvideo.com. One was free shipping and another for $5 off new customers. I have to return some movies later, I'll check if there still available.[/quote]

That would be awesome :D.

smart-choice-pledge.jpg

Really tempted to get Mirror's Edge. Has anyone had an experience with familyvideo before? Do you get the original case? what condition are the games usually in? Thanks

I've received about 10 games over time from them, all in great shape, all had cases and artwork, and only one had a manual.

They also put a family video sticker on the plastic ring part of the inside of the disc.

Everything shipped very promptly.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']I've received about 10 games over time from them, all in great shape, all had cases and artwork, and only one had a manual.

They also put a family video sticker on the plastic ring part of the inside of the disc.

Everything shipped very promptly.[/quote]

Hmm. Ok, thank you. I think I'm going to bite on Mirror's Edge and Spiderman 3.

[quote name='mrfreeziexp']Really tempted to get Mirror's Edge. Has anyone had an experience with familyvideo before? Do you get the original case? what condition are the games usually in? Thanks[/quote]

Of the 4 I've ordered all were in perfect condition, 3 came with manual.

[quote name='smarkbran']Hows the shipping? Is it pretty fast, and reasonably cheap?[/quote]

Shipping is only $1.99 and it says it takes 5-10 days but my copy of Mercs 2 came to me in only like 2 or 3 days. It's the only game I've ordered from them but everything was in pretty good condition including the manual.

[quote name='usmasters']I just realised that a store opened up near me. Are these deals online only or are they instore too? Thanks for the help.[/quote]

from my experience, the pricing would be identical, but inventory may not

updated with Pure and Endwar at $20

The two games I ordered both were in great shape and with manuals, despite the websites promise of none.

As always shipping was fast too

[quote name='smarkbran']Hows the shipping? Is it pretty fast, and reasonably cheap?[/quote]

As I mentioned, I bought Mirror's edge from them and I couldn't be more pleased. The shipping was FAST. I mean it had to have been 2 days at most. No manual, but everything was in great shape.

Anyone played EndWar? Is it worth the $20?

3 of the 5 game cases came CRUSHED..... they said since the game did not get damaged there is nothing wrong.. Doubt i order again from this company.

[quote name='mrfreeziexp']As I mentioned, I bought Mirror's edge from them and I couldn't be more pleased. The shipping was FAST. I mean it had to have been 2 days at most. No manual, but everything was in great shape.

Anyone played EndWar? Is it worth the $20?[/quote]

I have it. Bought it for 30 a couple of weeks back. I really enjoyed it (I have about 40 games on my backlog, so I didn't play extensively, but enough). The mechanics for the command system using the mic are excellent and I am latino so its a testament to how good and responsive they are. It is an RTS, and I wasn't to fund of RTS's, but this one is greatly done. Trully a unique experience and for 20, thats just the sweet spot for me (If I didn't already own it).

EndWar is definitely the best RTS on consoles. Well worth $20.00, a good amount of gameplay and never a boring moment.

[quote name='slidecage']3 of the 5 game cases came CRUSHED..... they said since the game did not get damaged there is nothing wrong.. Doubt i order again from this company.[/quote]

More of the post office's fault then their's; however I would be frustrated too. You may want to consider buying some cheap 360 games (any of the BK games for example) from gamestop to swap out the cases. Family video only has one case for each game purchased, like any of us who buy our games - I imagine that is the reason they are unable to swap out your cases because then they would not be able to fulfill their promise of original art/case to all customers. My experience with family video - I've ordered 30 + games/dvds from them without incident - prices are great and every game looks better than games you would get from gamestop.

I was thinking of going to Best Buy to buy "Pure" (360) today for $30. . . thanks for saving me $10 OP!

[quote name='slidecage']3 of the 5 game cases came CRUSHED..... they said since the game did not get damaged there is nothing wrong.. Doubt i order again from this company.[/quote]

Any Blockbuster has piles of cases they throw away regularly that they would gladly give you free if you just ask nicely. They switch 'em out for bb cases. My dog gnawed on my collection once and I replaced all the cases this way. Now to find a way to replace my gnawing dog!

I updated the OP with the newest Sonic Unleashed and Animal Crossing for wii. That Sonic came out 11/19 and already 20!

Anyone who ordered from this site, aside from the damaged cases do stickers come on the cases or disc? I know sometimes company's put their company stickers all over the place.

Mercs 2 :360: is $17.99

I almost included Too Human on my order but I was just reading it would take me 75-150 hours to get all the achievements...for a not great game no thanks.

bread's done
Back