Family Video Used Games Sale with Free Shipping

[quote name='sandman8288']Hi, does my username look familiar, lol?

I didn't post this over here because there is already a dedicated thread to Family Video.
I posted the free shipping code in the FV thread.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236568[/QUOTE]

lol ..I gave you credit right ? I just got bored at work and thought I could "steal" your deal haha
I hope you are cool about it :applause::D
Please Mod delete this thread..I did search but couldn't find it..

GameFly has had better prices than these for a few months. It is only a matter of time before they have another free shipping sale. I will wait and see what I can get from them.

Interested in Wolverine and Transformers WFS, but I'm not sure how the conditions of these games will be arriving in.
There is "Used Like New Pledge" guarantee. I wonder how well it serves its words.

wolverine for $8.29 shipped? in

thanks op.

[quote name='tglaz18']Heads up, it says on the website that used games DO NOT come with manuals ![/QUOTE]
while this is true, i have ordered a few things and gotten manuals with them. so id say it is most like a 50/50 shot at getting a manual.

[quote name='tglaz18']Heads up, it says on the website that used games DO NOT come with manuals ![/QUOTE]

They still send them if they have them.

[quote name='ninja dog']Get out of here, us CAGs hate SD and don't want you guys to have our deals[/QUOTE]

If you happen to notice, I've a member here longer than I've been a member of SD.

I notice we both joined in June of 2008.
I expected better from someone who's been a community member for over two years.

[quote name='zizo79']lol ..I gave you credit right ? I just got bored at work and thought I could "steal" your deal haha
Please Mod delete this thread..I did search but couldn't find it..[/QUOTE]

And no, I don't have a problem with that.
The more people who save money on games, the better.
It doesn't matter who posted it.

[quote name='zizo79']lol ..I gave you credit right ? I just got bored at work and thought I could "steal" your deal haha
Please Mod delete this thread..I did search but couldn't find it..[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter who posted it.

[quote name='sandman8288']If you happen to notice, I've a member here longer than I've been a member of SD.

I notice we both joined in June of 2008.
I expected better from someone who's been a community member for over two years.

It doesn't matter who posted it.[/QUOTE]

Off-topic.. but I absolutely LOVE your forum avatar. The hatred for Toby that Michael has is hilarious.

Thank you for the laugh kind sir.

Picked up Dead to Rights, Transformers and a couple of cheap DVD's. Backlog growing. I really shouldn't with Fallout and Fable 3 coming soon. And thanks to the OP for the free shipping code.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Off-topic.. but I absolutely LOVE your forum avatar. The hatred for Toby that Michael has is hilarious.

Thank you for the laugh kind sir.[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks man. That episode is one of my all-time favs.

[quote name='ninja dog']Get out of here, us CAGs hate SD and don't want you guys to have our deals[/QUOTE]
Wow....:whistle2:# come on now

i would love to pick up Alan Wake, but i have a feeling it's going to be around $20 new on Black Friday...

thanks for the post anyways...

[quote name='jj5206']i would love to pick up Alan Wake, but i have a feeling it's going to be around $20 new on Black Friday...

thanks for the post anyways...[/QUOTE]
alan wake was a great game .... and perfect for halloween imo. ;) but i have a previous engagement with fallout new vegas :cool:

[quote name='jj5206']i would love to pick up Alan Wake, but i have a feeling it's going to be around $20 new on Black Friday...

thanks for the post anyways...[/QUOTE]

Does The Signal DLC still come with new copies? Ive been kinda holding off on AW used as well cause Id like to get the DLC. I borrowed it from a friend and love this game. ,

So, does Family Video ship used games with the original case and artwork? I see it says no instruction manuals, but not anything about the case.

[quote name='AugustAPC']So, does Family Video ship used games with the original case and artwork? I see it says no instruction manuals, but not anything about the case.[/QUOTE]

yep must come with original case and artwork...manuals are 50/50 as it's just if the store has a copy left for the game shipped

bread's done
Back