FamilyVideo.com SotD: Saints Row (360) $20.98 Shipped

Amazing price. I've been browsing the Trading Forum for a cheap copy but I don't think any CAG would sell it for less than this.

Edit - I'm conflicted. I want to buy this but Halo 3 beta is a few days away so I doubt I'd play it and by the time GTA4 hits, maybe we will see used copies in the Trading Forum go for $15 shipped.

hmmm i want this game, do you think i should get in on this deal or is it likely we will see other deals like this?

i have too many games to play and dont really feel like spending more money... but the price is right

Also, if you're playing in any reasonable hi-def (720p+) the vertical tearing is terrible. If you switch over to vertical sync, it drops to 10 frames per second. If you really want a sandbox game, go with crackdown. You can find disc-only versions on ebay for like $25.

[quote name='Kendro']Amazing price. I've been browsing the Trading Forum for a cheap copy but I don't think any CAG would sell it for less than this.

Edit - I'm conflicted. I want to buy this but Halo 3 beta is a few days away so I doubt I'd play it and by the time GTA4 hits, maybe we will see used copies in the Trading Forum go for $15 shipped.[/quote]

bread's done
Back