FamilyVideo.com USED Deals - Wolverine (360) $9.99, Overlord II (360) $9.99 More + FS

Picked up Wolverine, Thanks OP

I never order from there before, there is one store a few miles from my house but not close enough for me to take the trip and look for cheap used games, anyone knows if they send you box and instructions with the game?

[quote name='antlp89']I have so many unplayed games right now but Dead Space is one of my favorite games of 2008 and it's only $10...
[/QUOTE]

so i have dead space--dead space extraction--getting ready to play them as soon as i pass uncharted 2

also i just ordered the anime movie-from go hasting for $2.50 along with other things.

my question is this any particular order i should watch/play this game.

really looking forward to this series.

[quote name='youenvy']so i have dead space--dead space extraction--getting ready to play them as soon as i pass uncharted 2

also i just ordered the anime movie-from go hasting for $2.50 along with other things.

my question is this any particular order i should watch/play this game.

really looking forward to this series.[/QUOTE]

Play Extraction, Watch Downfall, Play Dead Space. Extraction is the prequel to it all, and then Downfall directly leads into Dead Space (if you want it in the "correct" order).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGAQuicksand
as a former employee of Family Video, I can tell you a high percentage of their games dont work. A customer has to bring back the same game defective 4 times before they decide whether or not to get rid of it. Stay Away

Buy at you own risk

There is none. I have spoken with Family Video folks several times and they always say that they never order alot of PS3 versions of games. because they are not huge rentals.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Quote:
Originally Posted by PGAQuicksand
as a former employee of Family Video, I can tell you a high percentage of their games dont work. A customer has to bring back the same game defective 4 times before they decide whether or not to get rid of it. Stay Away

Buy at you own risk

[/QUOTE]

I've purchased over 10 games from them - no problems. I had a bad rental copy once but shit happens. Preowned is preowned.

Thanks OP, I could not pass up Wolverine for 10. Yeah I know movie based games are usually lame, but I played the demo and thought the game was actually better than the movie. :D

I bought several games from the Family Video site when they were selling out their Gamecube games online. I had no troubles at all with them. Except that I now had a sack full of Gamecube games I needed to find shelf space for :)

Anyway, I've been waiting for Overlord 2 at this price, and I couldn't seem to stop myself from getting Wolverine along with it. A shock for me, since I hate everything even remotely Wolverine related...

Went ahead and ordered Wolverine with the free shipping. Would have also ordered Red Faction if it had been $9.99 as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Said before I had a Dead Space in my cart when it was on sale, then it went out of stock. At checkout a few days later, it was still in my cart but showed up as backordered.

Well, both Dead Space and Far Cry 2 shipped today. So, maybe look for Dead Space to come back in stock soon, or they had a couple cancellations and could fill backorders.

Received two of the games I ordered today (LoTR: Conquest, and Call of Juarez). CoJ did not have a manual included, LoTR did; discs were in very good shape. Cases were in decent shape, a bit better than I would expect from a used GS game. Overall I'm satisfied with the purchase - not planning on reselling CoJ so I don't really care about the manual.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Play Extraction, Watch Downfall, Play Dead Space. Extraction is the prequel to it all, and then Downfall directly leads into Dead Space (if you want it in the "correct" order).[/QUOTE]

sweeeeet ..yeah i wanted to play them in the correct order........thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Is Prototype worth $20.00?[/QUOTE]

I'd say yes. The game got more hate than it deserved just because everyone had to compare both prototype and infamous at the same time, and because we can't share our love, one has to be better than the other.

It has sick powers, a lot of cool moves, and an interesting but undeveloped story with a pretty good length. The missions themselves I found a lot of fun, though not quite varied enough. The side stuff is ok, but I wish they would have been in the story a bit more. Nearly every side mission really pulls you out of the game world almost. You're still "in" the city, but they don't really make sense with any narrative.

If you really want a lot of insane super moves, like a combination of Carnage and The Hulk, then totally get it no questions.

[quote name='Vortextk']I'd say yes. The game got more hate than it deserved just because everyone had to compare both prototype and infamous at the same time, and because we can't share our love, one has to be better than the other.

It has sick powers, a lot of cool moves, and an interesting but undeveloped story with a pretty good length. The missions themselves I found a lot of fun, though not quite varied enough. The side stuff is ok, but I wish they would have been in the story a bit more. Nearly every side mission really pulls you out of the game world almost. You're still "in" the city, but they don't really make sense with any narrative.

If you really want a lot of insane super moves, like a combination of Carnage and The Hulk, then totally get it no questions.[/QUOTE]
Alright, bought, now while I am here being helped by great people, hows about tellin me if Guitar Hero Metallica is worth $20.00. :D
Last one. :)

Oh, thanks for your quick reply and opinion on Prototype's value. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I got the Wolverine and Overlord I ordered, and I've been pulling an all nighter switching back and forth between them. Seriously some of the most fun I've had this year. Even if it is just God of War and Pikmin.

[quote name='chimpian']thanks op

question
is bomberman act zero worth $7?
is project slypheed worth $7?

im going to get wanted:wof for $10 just wondering if i should pull the trigger on either of these stinkers as well?[/QUOTE]

Bomberman isn't worth playing, even if they gave you the $7 just to play it. Its that bad.

bread's done
Back