FamilyVideo.com : Xbox 360 Too Human USED - $29.99

InFlames215

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Second deal I've posted for Family Video:

Too Human - $29.99

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-274702

As said before, most of the time you WILL NOT get a manual. ENJOY!!!
I played the game and couldn't imagine how others could actually enjoy this POS (much better games just like it on the market)... but oh well.

Funny, I noticed games that became popular orders when I posted the $5.99 are now a whopping $27.99. Check out Baten Kaitos, Star Wars KotOR, and some others. I don't think the person who runs the video game portion of the website know the going values of these games #-o#-o.

I loved Too Human, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Good deal if anybody was even mildly interested in it. I'm having fun with it, glitches and bugs included. :)

[quote name='nightmare452']I loved Too Human, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Good deal if anybody was even mildly interested in it. I'm having fun with it, glitches and bugs included. :)[/quote]

You are entitled to your opinion too. I know there are people hatin on Odin Sphere, but I loved that game.

It's actually a pretty good game... just suffered from too much hype. If nobody had ever heard of it on the day it was released, I think players would have been pleasantly surprised instead of feeling let down :)

Does anyone know if Family Video's in-store prices are similar to their online prices? They're finishing up building one here in my hometown, and I was just curious to see if I'll need to stop in there often for some deals.

[quote name='tardoman']Does anyone know if Family Video's in-store prices are similar to their online prices? They're finishing up building one here in my hometown, and I was just curious to see if I'll need to stop in there often for some deals.[/quote]

My Family Video had a few at this price, but it's always YMMV on how many they mark for sale.

The prices don't always reflect the online, either.

[quote name='sp00ge']My Family Video had a few at this price, but it's always YMMV on how many they mark for sale.

The prices don't always reflect the online, either.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll have to go in there when they open. Perhaps they'll have some good grand opening deals.

It's honestly a great game. I've played it for a few hours now, and I have to say I think it was unfairly reviewed. The camera could certainly use work, and you should be able to abort the death animation. Outside of that though, the game has a really unique concept and refreshing battle mechanics. Graphics are solid, and it really has unlimited customization. Think of Diablo and MMOs, and you're starting to get close. So far so good. I'd recommend it as a $30 purchase.

Best tip I can share for fun gameplay is to not focus on one enemy. Bounce around when you get swarmed. That's why the main attack is with the right analog stick.

bread's done
Back