The Deed II
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!
Inspector Waffles
Monsters' Den Chronicles
Red Bow
Shieldmaiden - Remix Edition
Songs for a Hero - Definitive Edition
Sorry, James

Overall I think it's good enough. The Spy story is maybe the worst for me, but I think Red Bow was on my wish list.

Also the Rogue Souls bundle for $7.99. Mainly rogue like games. One may not be finished ever (Neverinth). A bit expensive.

ELDERBORN
Intravenous
Neverinth
Rising Hell
Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King
Wayward Souls

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of DMC, does anyone know if the DmC Definitive Edition gameplay changes were ever added to the PC version, or is that still console-exclusive?

Star Deal.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition [Steam key] = $13.49

This includes:

• Pathfinder: Kingmaker (base-game)
  • This game's Season Pass
  • Some extra items (Red Panda, 2 extra items, additional portraits, etc etc).
  • And other goodies/extras (some digital extras = PDF Art Book, High-Rez Map, OST, etc.)
king-history.gif

When and why did Victor Vran become Victor Vran ARPG?
When they realized certain people like having everything explained clearly. What they don’t know is that they prefer things to be explained clearly and ad nauseam, so they’ve failed to capture the MysterD target demographic.

What I want to know is can I play this "Victor Vran ARPG" on my NES?    They really should say "Victor Vran ARPG for Windows based PCs"

They also really should include the vram requirements of any game in the title, assuming it is one being played on a PC since we can't know for sure

New Fanatical Build Your Own Bundle:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/staff-picks-build-your-own-bundle

Pricing:

- 1 for $1.00

- 5 for $2.99

- 10 for $4.99

Some Games/Packs to Pick From:

- Crash Drive 3

- One Finger Death Punch 1 & 2 Pack

- Leisure Suit Larry 1-7 & MCL Collection Pack

- Leisure Suit Larry: WDDD

- Retrowave

- Tesla v. Lovecraft

- The Hex

- Press X To Not Die

- Undead Horde

- And more!

If you were ever a fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd, those two games are fun and also in the bundle. If you're not a fan then they're still decent platformers, you just won't get the references

If you were ever a fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd, those two games are fun and also in the bundle. If you're not a fan then they're still decent platformers, you just won't get the references
Thank you!

[These aren't the deluxe combo pack, but a cheap way to pick up the original flawed versions. I never got part 2, so I welcome this]

Beamdog RPG Pack -> Steam = $6.99

Includes:

-> Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced (i.e. Diamond package w/ enhancements)

- This includes NWN base, SoU Expansion, HotU Expansion, and Kingmaker DLC/pack.

-> Planescape Torment: Enhanced 

-> Icewind Dale: Enhanced

Not bad although I feel Neverwinter Nights is better bought by itself usually in a bundle also usually from Fanatical with all its DLC for about $10.

The new Festival Bundle has Horizon Chase Turbo and Yooka Laylee & the Impossible Lair.

Impossible Lair is a really good platformer and a perfect fit for steam deck and/or ultrawide monitors.  I like it more than the original YL.

I might just buy into Horizon Chase Turbo for $1 unless someone else has solid recommendations for any of the other titles. Or perhaps someone doing the 5x or 10x tiers needs to fill a slot - I'd be happy to cover for HCT that way. 

BundleFest is now active this week from Fanatical.

KingSlayer Bundle.

Note: All Steam keys below for the games (except for the $2 off coupon).

Tier 1 = $5.99

- Neon Abyss

- Crown Trick

- Fantasy General II

- Starpoint Gemini: Warlords

- Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead

- Project Nimbus: Complete Edition

- Fanatical Coupon for $2 off tomorrow's new Diamond Collection: Build Your Own Bundle
(that bundle begins at 11am EST tomorrow)

Tier 2 = $9.99

- Port Royale 4: Extended Edition

- Port Royale 4: Buccaneers DLC.

Will wait for Neon Abyss and Crown Trick to be in a better bundle/build-a-bundle.  Rest of that is meh.

Thanks to lastemp3ror for the None Abyss key!

If the bundle tomorrow is reasonable, that might be enough to tip the balance to pick this up, as while several of the games are mediocre, they're at least new mediocre.   The past couple months of Fanatical bundles had seemed like watching them try to figure how may ways they could repackage the same things. 

Plus, still better price points than Humble. 

If the bundle tomorrow is reasonable, that might be enough to tip the balance to pick this up, as while several of the games are mediocre, they're at least new mediocre. The past couple months of Fanatical bundles had seemed like watching them try to figure how may ways they could repackage the same things.

Plus, still better price points than Humble.
Diamond bundles are expensive. $15 for 3 games at the lowest tier. There's gonna have to be some pretty damn good unbundled games for it to be worthwhile

Diamond bundles are expensive. $15 for 3 games at the lowest tier. There's gonna have to be some pretty damn good unbundled games for it to be worthwhile
Yikes. Searching up the last couple of Diamond Bundles, my level of hope just plummeted.
I mixed it up with the "Platinum Collection" bundles, which are usually 3 for $9.99, and have generally been pretty solid.

They posted a preview for the diamond bundle in the steam group. Doesn't look great so far

"Dropping today at 4pm BST, the Diamond Collection includes an line-up of 19 great titles where you can choose up to 5.

The list of games includes:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
Metro Redux Bundle
Beholder 3
Chronicon
Shenmue III

and many more.

Head to the site later to see the entire line-up and remember, if you have purchased or purchase the Kingslayer Bundle, you will also get a $2 coupon to spend on the Diamond Collection.

Enjoy"

They posted a preview for the diamond bundle in the steam group. Doesn't look great so far

"Dropping today at 4pm BST, the Diamond Collection includes an line-up of 19 great titles where you can choose up to 5.

The list of games includes:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
Metro Redux Bundle
Beholder 3
Chronicon
Shenmue III

and many more.

Head to the site later to see the entire line-up and remember, if you have purchased or purchase the Kingslayer Bundle, you will also get a $2 coupon to spend on the Diamond Collection.

Enjoy"
I highly recommend chronicon if you don’t have it and I don’t think it has ever been bundled. The rest is looking like garbage so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Build Your Own "Diamond" Collection Bundle

Note - All Steam keys.

Prices:

- 3 for $14.99

- 4 for $18.99

- 5 for $21.99

- 10 for $39.99

"Steam" Games To Pick From:

- Metal Gear Solid V: Definitive (MGSV: GZ & TPP with all DLC's)

- Metro Redux Bundle (Metro 2033 Redux & Metro LL Redux)

- John Wick: Hex

- Graveyard Keeper

- Beholder 3

- Chronicon

- Shenmue 3 (base-game only)

- Superhot

- Superhot: Mind Control Delete

- Lost Ember

- Academia: School Simulator

- Aground

- Godstrike

- Outerverse

- Totally Reliable Delivery Service

- Wayward

- Interstellar Space: Genesis

- Black Future '88

Wayward isn't horrible. Chronicon is definitely worth it if you can find 2 other titles worth your time. Otherwise, I'd wait for it to go on sale by itself.

IMHO the games in the platinum bundle are okay, but they need to be priced at most like the monthly other bundles (7 or 8 for $20 at most). I want some like Academia School Simulator, but the price is off putting.

I don’t think I like that they’re clogging up their bundles page with not particularly great discounts on collections of two or three games in the same IP like the Batman pack or the Tomb Raider pack.

Platinum bundles are fine. They're more expensive but I can't really complain about getting 3 games for $10 if I really want them. Diamond bundles just make no sense to me. The discount is barely better than their historically lowest prices. It's just too expensive and the quality isn't good enough. Better off buying them individually on steam

Is this the best place to get steam keys? Just got my steam deck
Use isthereanydeal.com. For bundles Humble Bundle and Fanatical are generally the best to go to for the games bundled (other than expensive Diamond Bundles and Platinum bundles could be expensive as well). For sale games gamersgate, greenmangaming, Humble Bundle store, and a few others are go tos. The bundles have been pricier lately though probably because of Steam Deck sales.

Build Your Own Headliner Bundle

Notes: Keys are for STEAM.

Pricing:

- 3 for $4.99

- 5 for $7.99

- 7 for $9.99

- Saints Row 2

- Painkiller: Overdose

- Tokyo: Xanadu eX+

- Intravenous

- Neverinth

- Learn Japanese to Survive: Trilogy Pack (Katakana War, Hiragana Battle & Kanji Combat)

- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

- Road Redemption

- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

- Hard Reset Redux + Redeemer Double Pack

- Dark Future: Blood Red States

- Victor Vran ARPG

- Dark Devotion

- Virgo Versus The Zodiac

- They Bleed Pixels

- Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw

- Let Them Come

- Antihero

Hmm...

- Saints Row 2 Broken

- Painkiller: Overdose Meh

- Tokyo: Xanadu eX+ Own It

- Intravenous Own It

- Neverinth Own It

- Learn Japanese to Survive: Trilogy Pack (Katakana War, Hiragana Battle & Kanji Combat) Own It (Not Recommended)

- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Own It

- Road Redemption Own It

- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine Meh

- Hard Reset Redux + Redeemer Double Pack Own It

- Dark Future: Blood Red States Own It

- Victor Vran ARPG Own It (Recommended)

- Dark Devotion Meh

- Virgo Versus The Zodiac Own It

- They Bleed Pixels Own It

- Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw Own It

- Let Them Come Interested Watched a video or two, meh

- Antihero Meh, PVP Focused...

This leaves me to ask, is Fanatical going for an NSF e-Waste Recycling Certification for this Bundlefest?  For great diligence in assuring no key goes to waste...

I got Dark Devotion from one of these bundles a year or so ago, it’s pretty good. I think I’ve seen it in a five for $3 build-a-bundle so I’m not sure I recommend grabbing it at this price, but I did and don’t regret it. It’s a 2D exploration-focused semi-soulslike that almost plays out like a roguelite thanks to the random nature of the drops, blessings, and curses making it so your build will vary greatly from run to run (and of course when you die you wind up back at the start with almost nothing).

Some pretty solid stuff at good prices.  Glad to see Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw finally drop.  But the question do I keep waiting for the inevitable 5 for $3?!?!  Although it wouldn't necessarily be a combo of these games so it might be worth doing a 5 for $8 here.

In the Grey Aliens I only recommend Regency Solitaire (for all you grandmas out there). The mystery bundle has RPGs and Adventure games! So I'm guessing that means RPGMaker games and Microids adventure games that have been bundled a million times.

Seems neutered in how many games are being offered haha. Honestly Severed Steel is a want and was in the high tier of that expensive Heroine Humble bundle. Morbid is my only other want. Two games for $7 + tax isn't amazing. I do love Cook Serve Delicious 3.

I think it’s over. This might be the first bundlefest where I wasn’t even tempted by anything, though to be fair, I think this one was shorter than most.

bread's done
Back