Fanatical Thread

For those not in the know, you can save 25% on practically anything Bundle Stars is selling until December 2nd by using the discount code SUPERNOVA25 at checkout. Also the code can be used multiple times.

This works on both the games in their store and bundles. 

The latest Ballistic Bundle listed at $3.49 ends up being $2.62 after adding the code. Not too bad. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For those not in the know, you can save 25% on practically anything Bundle Stars is selling until December 2nd by using the discount code SUPERNOVA25 at checkout. Also the code can be used multiple times.

This works on both the games in their store and bundles.

The latest Ballistic Bundle listed at $3.49 ends up being $2.62 after adding the code. Not too bad.
Memoria becomes $3.00 with that code and Batman: Arkham Origins is $3.74. That's not too shabby either.

I'm glad Injustice for $4 isn't still on offer. I'd have had a hard time convincing myself to keep waiting on that with another 25% off.

Huh, so BS stealthily killed...

F.E.A.R. Bundle - $7.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • F.E.A.R.
  • F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point DLC
  • F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate DLC
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn DLC
  • F.E.A.R. 3
[/customspoiler]

and resurrected...

Blaze of Glory Bundle - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
  • WWIII: Black Gold
  • KnightShift
  • East India Company - Gold Edition
  • WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2
  • Pirates of Black Cove - Gold Edition
[/customspoiler]

Edit: Also, these are not too bad of deals...

Deadfall Adventures (Steam) - $3.99 ($2.99 after discount)
Deadfall Adventures Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $4.99 ($3.74 after discount)

Are any of you RPG Maker folks looking at the Game Character Hub ($2.99 - 25%) or are there other free tools out there that do the same thing?

Saw this on PC Gamer (shaddup):

"[Update: As of this morning, the site contains a hidden Easter Egg that kicks the bonus discount up to 28 percent. Notice the gleaming star just above and to the left of the Supernova Sale logo? Click it and you'll find yourself in a battle against an old-school invasion from space. Beat the level and you'll get the higher discount, but be warned—it's tough!]"

http://www.pcgamer.com/bundle-stars-goes-big-on-batman-in-black-friday-supernova-sale/

"[Update: As of this morning, the site contains a hidden Easter Egg that kicks the bonus discount up to 28 percent. Notice the gleaming star just above and to the left of the Supernova Sale logo? Click it and you'll find yourself in a battle against an old-school invasion from space. Beat the level and you'll get the higher discount, but be warned—it's tough!]"

http://www.pcgamer.com/bundle-stars-goes-big-on-batman-in-black-friday-supernova-sale/
I was bored.

bonus.png

Saved the world from alien invasion AND bought Memoria to guarantee it'll be bundled soon.

You're welcome x 2.

I was bored.

"Congratulations!

So you've saved the world, I guess the least we can do is give you an extra discount voucher... Use the discount code BONUS28 to get an extra 28% off every order, but don't wait around - this code will expire after the first 1,000 uses!"
Show off! Hee.

Thanks for the sacrifice. Now I don't have to suffer a repetitive motion injury trying to win myself.

OK, beat that one.  Now is there a mini-game I can play that will put some games on my wishlist at 75% or more off, so I can use this bonus discount?

I didn't even check to see if it's all used up yet or not. That's a great price on BAO, but I wouldn't play it before it hits cheaper a few years from now.

Ugh...  Art of War and Cossacks...  Blaze of Glory and Conquest of the America's...  Struggling...  

Without the 25% off, it is easy to walk away...  but now...  ugh...

[quote name="zenii" post="12281345" timestamp="1417199237"]Gothic Universe Edition is not bad. A little over $2 with that new coupon. I know Gothic is supposed to be better than Arcania but are there any graphical mods that make the game look less like.. shit?[/quote]
Mooby wants to share some words with you...

If anyone is interested in Deadfall but not the deluxe, I'll trade a key for the regular plus the price difference for the deluxe.

Hm. Thinking about grabbing Injustice and Deadfall Adventures DDE using bonus code. Any thoughts?
I played Deadfall during the free weekend some time ago... I found it kinda boring.

Injustice is great... but not as "competitive" as MK IMHO. My kids played both, they have 15Hs on Injustice and 101Hs on MK. I think they finished Injustice campaign but didn't liked the MP as much as MK. Still a great game if you like the genre.

go for it join the cag sacrficing party hehe for bundles lol
I know, huh? Deadfall will probably turn up in a Humble (or a BS) between now and 2015.

I grabbed Deadfall on BS, and Injustice for 50 cents less on Nuuvem.
Well, I ended up coughing up the extra $0.35 just to keep it to a single transaction because. . . lazy. #FakeCAG

I played Deadfall during the free weekend some time ago... I found it kinda boring.

Injustice is great... but not as "competitive" as MK IMHO. My kids played both, they have 15Hs on Injustice and 101Hs on MK. I think they finished Injustice campaign but didn't liked the MP as much as MK. Still a great game if you like the genre.
I've read widely-varying opinions of the gameplay of DA, so I'll just have to see at some point (#Backlog).

I actually am double-dipping because I bought the base game for PS3 about a year ago and finished the campaign before Christmas. I don't have the Ultimate content on PS3, but I've been vaguely bemoaning a lack in my inventory of good fighting games on PC. Because I enjoyed it on the console (and I do have a gamepad that I use on occasion), I figured I'd pony up for it when I found it cheap enough.

Local MP in MK? I think I managed to get a decent random online match once. I hope it's better with Injustice, but not breath-holding.

[quote name="dfg" post="12285888" timestamp="1417319150"]Local MP in MK? I think I managed to get a decent random online match once. I hope it's better with Injustice, but not breath-holding.[/quote]
They play against each other locally. Sometimes I play it too, but I'm far from being a decent rival for them, they really mastered that game.

Newly added:
Humungous Bundle - $3.99[customspoiler=Includes]
  • Freddi Fish and The Case of the Missing Sea Kelp
  • Freddi Fish and Luther's Maze Madness
  • Pajama Sam's Lost and Found
  • Pajama Sam No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside
  • Putt-Putt and Pep's Dog on a Stick
  • Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
  • Spy Fox in Cheese Chase
  • Spy Fox in Dry Cereal
[/customspoiler]
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Bundle - $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Go East DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Force of Nature Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Halloween Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Bus Driver
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Trucks & Trailers
[/customspoiler]

Ending 12/3
Big Rigs Bundle - $3.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Bus Driver
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Ski Region Simulator: Gold Edition
  • Rulers of Nations
  • Trucks & Trailers
  • Farming World
  • Taxi
[/customspoiler]
Razor Bundle - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • 4 Elements
  • Data Hacker: Initiation
  • Deadly Sin 2
  • Galactic Arms Race
  • Orborun
  • Rage Runner
  • Saturday Morning RPG
  • Skyborn
  • Super MNC - Turbocross Bundle
  • Syder Arcade
[/customspoiler]

BONUS28 will be exhausted at 1000 uses as per notice when I finished the game and got the code.  I purchased the $9.99 ET bundle as it has much of the Big Rigs bundle already included.  I also added Trainz Mega Bundle.

$10.06 / £6.39 final cost.

Why did you kill the deal, slidecage?

I mean, I wasn't going to use it, and I don't think I know of anybody here who hadn't already used it who might have wanted to, but that's still a jerk move. Way to go.
was hoping it was still working, was thinking of grabbing the razor and maybe another bundle. Found out today blew something out of my knee and might be off it for awhile and needed something to do. Freaking knees

The Conspiracy Bundle - $5.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Broken Sword Director's Cut
  • Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
  • Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
  • Runaway: A Road Adventure
  • Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle
  • Runaway: A Twist of Fate
  • The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
  • The Whispered World: Special Edition
[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back