Fanatical Thread

this even reminded me of Tony MORE!!! Prototype 1 + 2 + Radnet pack for $7 and some change and it was Nov 2012 people

Now, even with discount and coupon, we get the same pack for $12 (WTF!! I thought game drop in price, not jump in price)
That's b/c....

activision_0.jpg

This stagnant (or even upwards!) pricing trend can be positive - it's helping cure the gaming game collection addiction and saving me $$ just coz I can't make myself pull the trigger now on a product if I passed on the same "deal" 2 years ago.

I'll just be a real cag and wait for the sequel and the promotional heavy discounts/giveaways/bundles/franchise packs of previous versions. It's such an advantage when you're not planning on playing them anytime soon (if ever!) anyway O:)

This stagnant (or even upwards!) pricing trend can be positive - it's helping cure the gaming game collection addiction and saving me $$ just coz I can't make myself pull the trigger now on a product if I passed on the same "deal" 2 years ago.

I'll just be a real cag and wait for the sequel and the promotional heavy discounts/giveaways/bundles/franchise packs of previous versions. It's such an advantage when you're not planning on playing them anytime soon (if ever!) anyway O:)
I'm glad you could get out before it was too late.... now if you'll excuse me, I've *gotta* get my next fix from some South Americans... they've got the good stuff.

<intensely scratches her bundle track-marks>

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible game though. Broken, buggy mechanic..Super Cheating AI with the godlike detection skill.... I was bored out of my mind and frustrated at the same time.

Try Sniper Elite series instead
This. I can't remember which I played: Ghost Warrior 1 or 2 but it was garbage. Save your pennies.

I own every single game and I still want to buy it.
I know, right?

I'm wondering if extra copies for my wife on the HTPC would be worth it. I think I already have dupes of some, though.

"FIRST 24 HOURS ONLY! Get in quick to pay only $1.00 for"

Is this new for them, copying Gala? Bleh.
No. Some of their earliest bundles had a structure like this. They may have done it before Gala, actually.

I own every single game and I still want to buy it.
I own a handful of these...

...but am missing some DLC's + expansions (missing some stuff in Race Infection + Race On Pack) and some games (like Pressure, RACE WTCC + Caterham x-pack).

For $1 - bought.

New bundle launched today, the Pioneer bundle. It's a bunch of 20 or so year old games published by Night Dive Studios/Retroism

Seems like a reasonable enough collection of somewhat classics for $3.49

Sid Meier's Colonization

Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus

Sid Meier's Covert Action

B-17 Flying Fortress

Silent Service

Dragonsphere

Command H.Q.

Across the Rhine

In looking at it, makes me realize that somehow I missed the Wayback bundle, which was another collection of Night Dive games including Slave Zero and Rex Nebular. Oh well, maybe Bundlestars will bring it back.

Not a huge fan of this new bundle...not sure how playable all of this is. Colonization is likely better in the Civilization 4 expansion version, Dragonsphere is free on gog.....just not much here. Only really good one is Pirates Gold! I love old games but a big pass from me.

Sid Meier's Colonization

Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus

Sid Meier's Covert Action

B-17 Flying Fortress

Silent Service

Dragonsphere

Command H.Q.

Across the Rhine
Damn... this is a tough one. I don't own any of these games and it definitely passes my own .50 per game test. It's just that I mostly ignored these games when they were first released, and buying them to ignore them once again might create quite a paradox.

I almost bought Colonization during the sale due to nostalgia. Played so much of that growing up. I'm in for the +8.

Ending 1/8
YDKJ Classic Bundle - $3.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • You Don't Know Jack - Vol. 1 XL
  • You Don't Know Jack - Vol. 2
  • You Don't Know Jack - Vol. 3
  • You Don't Know Jack - Vol. 4 The Ride
  • You Don't Know Jack - Vol. 6 The Lost Gold
  • You Don't Know Jack - Headrush
  • You Don't Know Jack - Movies
  • You Don't Know Jack - Sports
  • You Don't Know Jack - Television
[/customspoiler]
Sims Mega Bundle - $3.99[customspoiler=Includes]
  • Agricultural Simulator 2013
  • Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming
  • Airport Simulator 2014
  • Mining & Tunneling Simulator
  • Professional Farmer 2014
  • Professional Farmer 2014 - America DLC
  • Professional Farmer 2014 - Good Ol' Times DLC
  • Skyscraper Simulator
  • Towtruck Simulator 2015
  • Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
  • Warehouse & Logistics Simulator: Hell's Warehouse DLC
  • Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition
[/customspoiler]

Abstract Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Secrets of Raetikon
  • Megabyte Punch
  • Velocibox
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Great Permutator
  • Meltdown
  • PixelJunk Shooter
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
  • Pulstar
  • Vangers
[/customspoiler]

I highly recommend Secrets of Raetikon in the Abstract Bundle.  Flying around in that game feels great, and the world is just fun to explore.

I highly recommend Secrets of Raetikon in the Abstract Bundle. Flying around in that game feels great, and the world is just fun to explore.
Oh bleh, that's the main game in this bundle that I don't have because it was in relatively expensive bundles/tiers previously. Don't talk me into it. :p

Thanks Skitty!

Oh bleh, that's the main game in this bundle that I don't have because it was in relatively expensive bundles/tiers previously. Don't talk me into it. :p
Don't buy it. I'll send you my extra... I've been eyeing a few things in this (since I skipped earlier bundles).

I highly recommend Secrets of Raetikon in the Abstract Bundle. Flying around in that game feels great, and the world is just fun to explore.
Super excitement of seeing it in the bundle...followed by super disappointment at seeing what else is in the bundle. I will wait to Tremor and if Tremor fails me I will buy it and try to sell off the other crap in it, but I will not do it with a smile on my face.

I'm still debating whether to pick up the YDKJ pack. Probably should've picked up in that extra life humble but everything else in that was so craptacular that I didn't even consider it at the time.

Nope.

Not me.

EDIT:

I don't own ONE game in this bundle.
:roll:

Why do you even bother? You own like two indie games. Obviously you were not one of the people being referred to. We'll call you when there's an AAA bundle ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTlczyWJ-Y

Turns out I only have half but out of the other half there's only one interesting game.  Seeeeeekritz of Rakatkatkatakta but I get the impression it's somewhat shallow more arthouse than substantive?

Bloodshed Bundle - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Blood Knights
  • Guns of Icarus Online
  • Summoner 
  • To The Moon
  • Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
  • Last Inua
  • Probably Archery
  • Skilltree Saga 
  • Chronology
  • Making History II: The War of the World
[/customspoiler]

Confused Last Inua with Never Alone. Both look good but Never Alone looks better. Also Skilltree Saga looks like some IOS port or something....not too great. Pass but I can't wait to see both games in different bundles.

Confused Last Inua with Never Alone. Both look good but Never Alone looks better. Also Skilltree Saga looks like some IOS port or something....not too great. Pass but I can't wait to see both games in different bundles.
I watched video reviews on both and while Never Alone looks prettier, Last Innua is supposed to be a better game.

bread's done
Back