Fanatical Thread

I wonder how much longer it'll take for Shadow of Mordor GOTY to hit $5. I bet it'll hit $10 this year, but could be a long wait for a bigger price drop.

so they removed links to steam for the games?  it was much easier to check to see if I owned a game in a bundle before.  The new site is a step back from the previous version if you ask me.

so they removed links to steam for the games? it was much easier to check to see if I owned a game in a bundle before. The new site is a step back from the previous version if you ask me.
I agree. Most regular bundle buyers can't rememberall the games they own so the Steam links were nice.

Anyway, the Bundlestars dude asked for feedback over at Reddit and I get the feeling he's going to be interacting with them more so might be better to take this sort of thing there.

Uhm.. I prefer the old site design, at least until this crap is fixed. I'll never understand why whenever there's some new site redesign it's almost always for the worse. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Honestly, all I needed was a used key feature and maybe some sort of key filter/search function like groupees does.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Most regular bundle buyers can't rememberall the games they own so the Steam links were nice.

Anyway, the Bundlestars dude asked for feedback over at Reddit and I get the feeling he's going to be interacting with them more so might be better to take this sort of thing there.
But then you'd have to go to Reddit.

Ewwwwwwwww.

If the Bundle Stars rep is still reading this thread any chance of timers coming back? I liked knowing how much time I had left to buy a bundle or a game.

Arnold-do-it-now.jpg

5/8 are new to me. At .30 a game I'm pretty happy, and a couple of those look like they could be fun-ish.

Thankfully they got the price right.

HOLY SCHMIDT!!! I hate the new Bundle Stars layout.

You can't see what's in the bundle without scrolling.

Hate hate hate. :speaktothehand:
Yeah, is mixing the bundles in with individual games sales supposed to "trick" me into buy the individual games?...I don't get why they would make that change....make-a no sense!

Also liked the big countdown tickers....now I have to squint on the left side and I only see days....

No easy way to copy keys and mark as used

Search doesn't function well

I'm not sure there is a change they have made that I actually like or that makes the interface better....

Do they get feedback on these changes before they make them? If so, I think I know the user experience advisory board members:

stevie-wonder.jpg
Ray-Charles-Photo1.jpg

Hey, sorry if you had some problems with the new site. We're having a few teething problems, but are working hard at our end to get it all sorted out!

Neuro5i5, we're aware of an issue with some passwords and are working on it. Can you try again when the site is back up and let me know if you're still having issues? Cheers!
Fyi, people in this thread be like.
18-overly-attached-GF-taking-over-a-minute-to-text-back.jpg

Neuro5i5, we're aware of an issue with some passwords and are working on it. Can you try again when the site is back up and let me know if you're still having issues? Cheers!
Have money, want to buy something, but shit still be broken, Todd...

I'm pretty sure I'm on of those Amazon people... Try to login, get told my password was reset go to email... Email never shows, check spam (still no email). Tell the site I forgot my password, site says an email was been sent, email (again) never shows, check spam... Bundle Stars No Loves me. Cry and drink myself to sleep.

Is this still going on for everyone else?

Have money, want to buy something, but shit still be broken, Todd...

I'm pretty sure I'm on of those Amazon people... Try to login, get told my password was reset go to email... Email never shows, check spam (still no email). Tell the site I forgot my password, site says an email was been sent, email (again) never shows, check spam... Bundle Stars No Loves me. Cry and drink myself to sleep.

Is this still going on for everyone else?
Have you tried using the link at the top to go to your account after all of that? I seemed to have gotten into some loop from hell in which I got errors and seemed to be stuck, but when I tried to just open my account info on the site, it showed me a new link that required email verification. Once I clicked that and verified, I was in. I don't think it ever properly showed me that I had reset my password, but I was somehow good to go.

tldr; it's a big clusterfuck. Just mash some buttons.

Ugg missed the timeless bundle...was likely going to get that. Likely passing on the new one as I just want that cards & castles game. The Killer Bundle i'm still contemplating since I own I believe 2 of those (Rise of the Triad and some other one). Terrible site. I think if they just feature their bundles on the frontpage like before it will be better. It just looks like a mobile store period now, and just becomes a big cluster because of that.

Ugg missed the timeless bundle...was likely going to get that. Likely passing on the new one as I just want that cards & castles game. The Killer Bundle i'm still contemplating since I own I believe 2 of those (Rise of the Triad and some other one). Terrible site. I think if they just feature their bundles on the frontpage like before it will be better. It just looks like a mobile store period now, and just becomes a big cluster because of that.
I did grab the timeless bundle and would be willing to split with you, but I think we probably want the same games from it.

How do we see who wins the contests now that BS has screwed up their site design? Steam Wallet giveaway was removed from the Killer Bundle 5.

Bundle Star rep, I can't see the old, expired bundle anymore (which sucks) ever since this so-called site design.

maybe it is too much to ask for u to restore them?

p.s. don't really like this re-design one bit. Maybe resource would be better spent on procuring better bundle than into this.  If it is not broken, why try to fix it?

HOLY SCHMIDT!!! I hate the new Bundle Stars layout.

You can't see what's in the bundle without scrolling.

Hate hate hate. :speaktothehand:
OK, so its not just me. I thought the new layout was friggin horrible. The bundle are mixed with the sales now and stuff is just a pain in the ass to find. I hate when sites 'upgrade' their web layout and its way worse than it was before

So the Crazy Loot Bundle isn't actually over.

It's just $2 now for the next 10 days.

I assume Guardians is actually ending since it's been up forever (FEAR bundle is still up though). If it's not and for some reason this makes you wish you hadn't bought it, since you now have the option to "reveal" keys, I'd hope that a refund is now possible.

That's what I'm telling myself because I bought it.

Brain Eaters Bundle = $1.99

Introduction price for first 72 hours

This bundle contains:

• NecroVision [original] + NecroVision: Lost Company bundle
  • Belladonna
  • The Music Machine
  • Enola
  • All Zombies Must Die: Scorepocalypse
  • Zombie Killtime
  • Zombie Solitaire
  • Burn Zombie Burn
  • Dead Pixels
  • I Zombie

Cool. +4 for me, and my Burn Zombie Burn can finally have its brother game in my library.

Dead Pixels is on sale all the time and at $0.74 it's always a little tempting.

My only complaint is it didn't have Deadlings instead of I, Zombie. Deadlings' dev has their own bundle site, so I guess that makes sense, but it would have been a nice +1.

Cool. +4 for me, and my Burn Zombie Burn can finally have its brother game in my library.

Dead Pixels is on sale all the time and at $0.74 it's always a little tempting.

My only complaint is it didn't have Deadlings instead of I, Zombie. Deadlings' dev has their own bundle site, so I guess that makes sense, but it would have been a nice +1.
+8 for me. :)

So according to Spoder, All Zombies Must Die! is delisted, and upon further research by a crazy person who's gotta catch 'em all (me), the only way to get it is to buy this Steam bundle.

The good news is if you buy the bundle but own Burn Zombie Burn! already you get a gift copy.

The bad news is if you buy the bundle and own All Zombies Must Die!: Scorepocalypse already, you are SOL.

I have absolutely no idea why AZMD is only available this way.

So I bought that Killer 5 bundle like 4 days ago and finally got around to where I can redeem them today. First purchase i've made on the "new" site. My bank's website says the transaction went through but on the bundle stars site it says "pending" after all this time. You all think it's safe to go ahead and redeem them? yeah after all the steam games and keys i've redeemed i've never had any revoked or my account getting a warning and i'd rather that not start now so just a little curious.

bread's done
Back