Fanatical Thread

I'm only missing FEAR 2: Reborn DLC.
That's why I'm asking if they're separate.
Skip it. IMO, it's the worst of them all. I enjoyed F.3.A.R. way more than Reborn. I mean, I'm glad I got to play it to quell my not-OCD, but I'll never replay it. And I replay most games.

The Bundlestars store has 33% off Shadow of Mordor. Makes cost $33.33

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor/

I would say its a worthwhile value at this price. Easily a top 5 game for me this year.
According to Steam, it's cheaper on Nuuvem. However, considering they're Brazilian and all these games are region-locked now, I guess it's not safe to buy it from there anymore.

2vds5fb.jpg

It doesn't appear that Enhanced Steam has a way to remove certain vendors.

According to Steam, it's cheaper on Nuuvem. However, considering they're Brazilian and all these games are region-locked now, I guess it's not safe to buy it from there anymore.

2vds5fb.jpg

It doesn't appear that Enhanced Steam has a way to remove certain vendors.
I thought Mordor wasn't locked?

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!.....UP THIS GREAT DEAL. HA. HA.
Only worthwhile if you really like LEGO games. LOTR is great but it was in a WB bundle along with Guardians of Middle-Earth (which is a LOTR-skinned MOBA and I loathe MOBAs). I have LEGO: LotrR on Steam already, although I've been reluctant to install it given how much I disliked the Batman games. As far as I can tell, the LEGO: Hobbit DLCs are just character packs, which is insulting on its face, considering how the LEGO Batman and other franchise games include loads of characters as part of the base game.

Now if it included Shadow of Mordor. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about getting the Lego LOTR games from Nuuvem, so I may buy this since I'd be getting the DLC and a couple of other games for free.

Glad to see it getting cheaper.

But, ain't cheap enough for me yet.

Especially since I don't have a 4GB VRAM card here.
You dont need a 4GB card.

It depends on what card you do have, but you may meet the requirement. Only reason I bring this up is because A LOT of people have misinterpreted the requirements. IE I have a 2 GB card, but I have 6 GB of available video memory and was able to ultra the game at great frame rates.

To find out:

Control Panel > Appearance & Personalization > Display > Adjust Resolution > Click Advanced Settings

It will open up a box and the default tab opened is "Adapter", look at the values under Total Available Graphics Memory". Even if your card is only 2 GB, it uses the Shared Memory if need be. Thus, my available Graphics Memory is much higher than the card alone.

Obviously if you knew this, this is useless info, but many people have found they can run it fine b/c they didnt know what the requirements really meant.

New...
Phantom Bundle - $2.49[customspoiler=Includes]
  • Doorways: Chapters 1 & 2
  • Haunted
  • House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets
  • Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
  • Shadows: Price For Our Sins
  • Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook CE
  • Them - The Summoning
[/customspoiler]

Resurrected...
The Game Factory Bundle - $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Axis Game Factory Premium
  • Zombie FPS Player DLC
  • Fantasy Side Scroller Player DLC
[/customspoiler]

New...
Phantom Bundle - $2.49[customspoiler=Includes]

• Doorways: Chapters 1 & 2
  • Haunted
  • House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets
  • Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
  • Shadows: Price For Our Sins
  • Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook CE
  • Them - The Summoning
[/customspoiler]

Resurrected...
The Game Factory Bundle - $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Axis Game Factory Premium
  • Zombie FPS Player DLC
  • Fantasy Side Scroller Player DLC
[/customspoiler]
You lazy fuck , paste a pic instead of painstakingly entering spoiler-hid, bullet-point lists!

Hmm... House of 1,000 Doors is on my wishlist, but I do own three of the games in the bundle. That pushes everything above my .50 target. Still, tempting, and some have cards. Nice spooky games for Halloween too...

Hmm... House of 1,000 Doors is on my wishlist, but I do own three of the games in the bundle. That pushes everything above my .50 target. Still, tempting, and some have cards. Nice spooky games for Halloween too...
Buy 'em for Halloween; backlog 'em for eternity.

Does anyone recommend the Phantom Bundle? I only own Shadows and I mildly enjoy HOG as long as they're OK fun or have a decent story or decent puzzles.

Does anyone recommend the Phantom Bundle? I only own Shadows and I mildly enjoy HOG as long as they're OK fun or have a decent story or decent puzzles.
As I understand it, Rhiannon, Doorways, Them, and Haunted are all of the more-conventional, point-and-click variety of adventure games. I believe it's only Shadows, Small Town Terrors, and House of 1000 Doors that are HOGs (if that helps you make a decision). Personally I've been waiting on a good bundle for Doorways and Rhiannon so I'm up for it. I think a bunch of people have Shadows from the Indie Gala January.

Carnage Bundle - $2.99[customspoiler=Includes]
  • 1953- KGB Unleashed
  • The Cat Lady
  • Clutch
  • Dead Horde
  • Greed: Black Border
  • Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
  • Shattered Haven
  • Trapped Dead
  • Warehouse and Logistics Simulator + Hell's Warehouse DLC
  • Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
[/customspoiler]

• 1953- KGB Unleashed
  • The Cat Lady
  • Clutch
  • Dead Horde
  • Shattered Haven
  • Trapped Dead
  • Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
[/customspoiler]
Good, I own nearly all of them (missing Warehouse sim but I don't want that).

#ZeroTemptation

• 1953- KGB Unleashed
  • The Cat Lady
  • Clutch
  • Dead Horde
  • Shattered Haven
  • Trapped Dead
  • Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
[/customspoiler]
Why didn't they call this one Reboot Bundle 8.0 (or whatever number they're up to now)? Hasn't BS bundled all of these previously?

Why didn't they call this one Reboot Bundle 8.0 (or whatever number they're up to now)? Hasn't BS bundled all of these previously?
... or the ReBooooooooo!!!t Boooooondle ... since every bundle that's out during Halloween has to have "Boo" in the title.

bread's done
Back