Fanatical Thread

American football is too slow, kickball has too much diving... everybody knows baseball is where you turn for riveting sports action.

That's why Earl Weaver made EA his bitch.

e69a60d9e6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record I completely caved and put Steam back on my PC planning o get Lords of the Fallen through the Bundlestars promo but then upon looking into it apparently LOADS of people are having crashing issues consistently on the PC port and there is yet to be a fix for it.

Bah. Back to waiting for a console price drop : (

For the record I completely caved and put Steam back on my PC planning o get Lords of the Fallen through the Bundlestars promo but then upon looking into it apparently LOADS of people are having crashing issues consistently on the PC port and there is yet to be a fix for it.

Bah. Back to waiting for a console price drop : (
Doesn't it crash on consoles too?

Ending 2/2
Resurrection Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Ampu-Tea
  • Chompy Chomp Chomp
  • Cobi Treasure Deluxe
  • Desert Thunder
  • Grimind
  • Gun Metal
  • Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
  • Humanity Asset
  • Manhunter
  • Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare
  • Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi
  • RADical Roack Deluxe Edition
  • Realms of the Haunting
  • Soulbringer
[/customspoiler]

Ending 2/3
Fully Loaded Bundle - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • BlazeRush
  • DARK
  • The Detail
  • The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight
  • Magnetic By Nature
  • Onikira: Demon Killer
  • Silence of the Sleep
  • Super Toy Cars
  • Wrack
  • Z
[/customspoiler]

I kinda wish that Bundle Stars still displayed the amount of bundles sold. I'd like to see how well the Fully Loaded bundle did.

I kinda wish that Bundle Stars still displayed the amount of bundles sold. I'd like to see how well the Fully Loaded bundle did.
That's the same feeling I got when I saw the email reminder this morning, with a sense of foreboding that it hasn't done as well as it should have, and that they're gonna start going with tiered mspaint-scribble repeat-laden mystery overpriced-schwag preorders. O the whore

Ugg Aarklash Legacy's low price is really tempting me. It looks like an average but not great game....can't it just get bundled already? Would anybody recommend it at that price? 

Urgh, I want to buy that Fully Loaded bundle but after looking at the games again, I don't want three of them... someone split the bundle with me. :p

Ugg Aarklash Legacy's low price is really tempting me. It looks like an average but not great game....can't it just get bundled already? Would anybody recommend it at that price?
I hope Aarklash Legacy gets bundled, as well.

At 85% off, it's a bit tempting - but, I think I can hold out for a bundle.

New Bundle up- Apocalypse

$4.99 for:

AFTERFALL RECONQUEST: EPISODE 1 

EVOLAND 

MERIDIAN: NEW WORLD 

BIT DUNGEON II 

CLAIRE- Cards

PINEVIEW DRIVE- Cards

MADBALLS IN… BABO:INVASION

THE NIGHTMARE COOPERATIVE- Cards

SIDEWAY NEW YORK

AX:EL- Cards

VERDE STATION

So the question is: How come BundleStars couldn't put the Havoc bundle or the Touchdown bundle or this bundle as part of BundleFest? :bouncy:

I dont have any of these somehow and some look very interesting and have good reviews on steam. Where was this bundle in the 10 bundles in 5 days? Seems like this would have been a good one for that.
My guess is that BS didn't have much control over the timing. Maybe one or more of the devs didn't sign a contract in time.

So, it seems even the Steam Sale saving gem auction is coming back to bite people in the ass. Remember that ten and a half months from now.

I'm missing 6 and .83 per game is a little more than I want to spend. Especially since one of them is Pineview Drive which is probably 2 Scary 4 Me.

Afterfall, bit Dungeon, and Nightmare Co-operative all look good to me though... gonna have to think about this one. A potential Gilby.

I'm missing 6 and .83 per game is a little more than I want to spend. Especially since one of them is Pineview Drive which is probably 2 Scary 4 Me.

Afterfall, bit Dungeon, and Nightmare Co-operative all look good to me though... gonna have to think about this one. A potential Gilby.
It's too bad you can't group buy them. I already bit, but even at +11, I wasn't happy spending $5.

Ending 2/4
Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
  • Tropico 4: The Academy DLC
  • Tropico 4: Apocalypse DLC
  • Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC
  • Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC
  • Tropico 4: Modern Times DLC
  • Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven DLC
  • Tropico 4: Plantador DLC
  • Tropico 4: Propaganda! DLC
  • Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC
  • Tropico 4: Vigilante DLC
  • Tropico 4: Voodoo DLC
[/customspoiler]

Ending 2/5
Raising Hell Bundle - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Damnation
  • Hospital Tycoon
  • Maelstrom: The Battle for Earth Begins.
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  • Overlord
  • Overlord: Raising Hell
  • Overlord II
  • Rise of the Argonauts
[/customspoiler]

I'm loving the Apocalypse Bundle. I was sold as soon as I saw Evoland and bit Dungeon II. According to Is There Any Deal, 8 of these games have never been in a bundle, 2 have been in 2 bundles, and 1 has been in 3 bundles. :D/
4 have been bundled. Evoland was in a high HB tier IIRC, Madballs was in 2 groupees bundles, Sideway New York was in a Blink bundle and 2 Groupees, and Claire was in a Humble Flash bundle

4 have been bundled. Evoland was in a high HB tier IIRC, Madballs was in 2 groupees bundles, Sideway New York was in a Blink bundle and 2 Groupees, and Claire was in a Humble Flash bundle
Ah, thanks for the correction. Edited so as not to mislead people... but for someone like me who buys bundles sparingly it's pretty nice

Only one repeat for me.  Taking 6 months off from bundle buying has been a great boon to my bundle buying.

Probably should start working on that new computer one of these days...

I'm really regretting that $1 dollar tier I did with Claire in it. Haven't played....I have Sideways and Madballs. I want Evoland, The rogue or rogue-like games look fun, I like RTS and just about everything has cards. Looks like a decent bundle!

Pretty awesome bundle only have 4 of them and Evoland , bit dungeon II and Pineview Drive look like they'd be up my alley overall looks like a pretty nice bundle.

I already have Afterfall, Claire and Sideway so $5 is a bit rich. I'll wait for the others to be in cheaper bundles.

I splurged for an Apocalypse bundle as there's enough there to satisfy. Even though I already bought Afterfall Reconquest Ep. 1 off Steam in early December for $1.74 with card money. So you're all welcome for that, but I can't take all of the credit as I know a few other CAGs did too.  :whistle2:

Sold the cards for about $1 total, so $4 for afterfall, bit dungeon and evoland (the games I was mostly interested in) is nice. And it seems that horror game is good and that other Rogue like and Claire too.

I've procrastinated buying the Fully Loaded bundle and I'm still not sold. It's a good bundle and all, but I hate spending that much on one. I'm spoiled by lower tiers.

bread's done
Back