Fanatical Thread

People are still grabbing the old gods in bulk from tremor.  I was able to grab one but then someone bought the last 40 or so right afterwards.  Bros gotta be quick if you want it.

Bladego is a real Tremorbro. Is that you Blade?

Tremor should implement daily limits on purchasing the same game over and over again. However, I'm fine with no limits on something like TF2 keys, which are a currency item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bladego is a real Tremorbro. Is that you Blade?

Tremor should implement daily limits on purchasing the same game over and over again. However, I'm fine with no limits on something like TF2 keys, which are a currency item.
Problem is, there's no benefit to tremor if they implement limits.

I dunno about that. There still hasn't been a full DLC bundle for EUIII, and that came out five years before CKII.
Actually, I just checked my Steam and my BS order history and they have done a Complete bundle before (I own all 11 pieces of DLC).

KEYS AND DOWNLOADS - ORDER #788878

Europa Universalis III Collector's Bundle

According to the receipt, I bought it on April 24th of last year. I'm sure it was either a repeat of the original bundle or it's been repeated since then as well. CK2 is an entirely different beast though, since it has 55 DLCs compared to EU3's 11.

Anyways, the Firepower bundle got extended about a week. Probably because nobody bought it, which could easily be remedied if they sold it for $1 less.

There's also some more packs on the store, including a pack with To The Moon & A Bird Story, and some more LEGO packs. Of course there's a pack with LEGO Movie and its DLC for $5 but a decent sale on the LEGO Movie DLC on its own is yet to be seen.

Lots of +1s....some looks like games I'd play as well (Abducted and Burgers) and a bunch are not my type too (that sandbox building game and that early access infinite runner and the casual looking Sparkle 2). Just have Crow though I believe....I will think about this one.

Killer Bundle 4 - $4.99

• theHunter: Primal
  • A Story About My Uncle
  • Godus
  • Overture
  • Sudeki
  • Of Guards and Thieves
  • Lemma
  • The Silent Age
  • Hero of the Kingdom II
  • The Sun and the Moon

Probably gonna be 895 coins a game over at Tremor, but it's a good bundle. Hunter Primal, Sudeki, and Silent Age look interesting to me. Actually played the free episode of SIlent Age on android some time ago.

Nice bundle.

But why do I already own Overture?
Steamgifts maybe? Otherwise, dunno. I didn't have it. Only games I had were Sudeki (gift from Bobby), Silent Age (free on IGN prime, traded bundle fodder for it), and Story About My Uncle (free on IGN prime, traded like a dollar in steam wallet for it). Overall, great bundle.

Looking more closely at the Hunter Primal, it seems to be in a very incomplete, abandoned state. Not that surprising to see it in a bundle, just like Planetary Annihilation. I guess I'll just try picking up Sudeki from the Cesspool or something.

Looking more closely at the Hunter Primal, it seems to be in a very incomplete, abandoned state. Not that surprising to see it in a bundle, just like Planetary Annihilation. I guess I'll just try picking up Sudeki from the Cesspool or something.
y u no use group buys? I just got rid of the games I owned on there

Steamgifts maybe? Otherwise, dunno. I didn't have it. Only games I had were Sudeki (gift from Bobby), Silent Age (free on IGN prime, traded bundle fodder for it), and Story About My Uncle (free on IGN prime, traded like a dollar in steam wallet for it). Overall, great bundle.
Ah, right. I got a copy from the publisher in a comment thread. I didn't make the connection that this was that game. Same dev as SanctuaryRPG, which I coincidentally got the same way from an earlier thread.

But with just that and Silent Age as dupes, this bundle is excellent for me.

I'm buying this bundle. I'll have spare keys for A Story About My Uncle, The Sun and Moon, and The Silent Age for 50 cents each if anyone wants just those games.

Thanks, spoder, for letting me know that IGN was giving away The Silent Age. It didn't show up in my free glitched account. ;)

Bit more expensive but I think I own no repeats other than Sudeki which I have on GOG....only costed a bit over a dollar so I wont cry about that.

Killer Bundle looks pretty nice. Everyone without A Story About My Uncle can thank me for picking it up in a Steam sale a few months ago. I really should just delete my credit card number from Steam and never buy a game direct again.

Bought the last two bundles. Wanted that soccer sim game for free...

+20. I wanted theHunter, a story about, the silent age and hero 2... and the other bundle has an interesting casual mix... immune looks cool, spirit of war seems fun...

Of course I won't play them

Been trying to get theHunter Primal, but damn Tremor ran out quickly and the traders are acting like sharks. So I guess I'll wait for Tremor to restock.

Is anyone doing a Gauntlet + dlc bundle or have a game+DLC key to sell (I pay via paypal)? Looks like right now the 4 pack bundle is 16.99

MNS = Mr. Ninja Squirrel?

if score is a MysterD out of five MNS, I think it equates to a 4.5
right?
It is but He thought it meant mysterd negative score
you have to spell things out literally for him. No sarcasm, no jokes, no hidden meanings.

4 minutes to Wapner

It is but He thought it meant mysterd negative score
you have to spell things out literally for him. No sarcasm, no jokes, no hidden meanings.
So he's Drax?

tumblr_n9mf97m5B41sjbu99o1_500.jpg

Cryptic Bundle 3 - $1.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil - Premium Edition
  • Dreamscapes - Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
  • Lost Lands: Dark Overlord CE
  • Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen CE
  • Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes - Collector's Edition
  • New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia CE
  • Sacra Terra: Angelic Night CE
  • Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition
[/customspoiler]

Pretty sure this is a +8 for me. I love these bundles...they're cheap and a great way to get hidden object games. I don't really like them crowding up other bundles, but in a bundle by themselves....sure why not. Buy!

Cryptic Bundle 3 - $1.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil - Premium Edition
  • Dreamscapes - Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
  • Lost Lands: Dark Overlord CE
  • Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen CE
  • Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes - Collector's Edition
  • New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia CE
  • Sacra Terra: Angelic Night CE
  • Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition
[/customspoiler]
NO CARDZ NO BAI

Seriously though, what are the odds 8 HOG games wouldn't have cards?

Axis GeoVox Bundle - $8.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v3 & Premium Bundle
  • Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO BattleMat Multi-Player DLC
  • Axis Game Factory's Fantasy Side-Scroller Player
  • AGFPRO - Voxel Sculpt DLC
  • GeoVox
[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back