Fanatical Thread

Yeah what the hell are you guys talking about, I straight up changed my IP address so I could get this shit cheaper and it worked. I live close to the border anyway. We've already got people out here measuring for the wall, so get your bundles cheaper while you can before the Wall Police block your computer from Canada.

Did you get dropped on your head as a child?

I mean for God's sake, you've contributed to this conversation. How do you not know what we're talking about?
50a946ac08046fe5a0ca53729c92e5d7bb10db8ac43abdb16734b68cc8c795d3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess I'm skipping this one.

dOBzPOV.png

I'll have to try to Tremor or trade for the 6-in-1 because I do want it. Especially that Mexicana granny game.

Well, I guess I'm skipping this one.

dOBzPOV.png

I'll have to try to Tremor or trade for the 6-in-1 because I do want it. Especially that Mexicana granny game.
Yeah that's the only thing worth a damn in the bundle. I'll try to tremorbro it but I feel like they'll overprice it

I hope you have C$'s.

- Tier 1 (C$1.69 / £1.00 / $1.49 / 1,49 €)

- Tier 2 (C$2.79 / £1.69 / $2.49 / 2,49 €)

- Tier 3 (C$3.89 / £2.39 / $3.49 / 3,49 €)

I have one of those. wonder why.

It's too bad that 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour hasn't been bundled yet. Out of these games, I want Samantha Swift, so I'll look out for it on Tremor.

I agree with the cat and the fox: Luxor (Luxor Evolved is one of the best of that bunch) and Pickers are both great at what they are. The HOGs are good and so is 7 Wonders and Glowfish. It's a nice pack if you don't own most of it.

I've always avoided buying Mumbo Jumbo games waiting to buy the collection. Glad I waited, I snagged a lot with this package and a quick trip to Canada made it even better. And the the cherry on the cake, finally got the 4k badge.

Hey guys, you all miss the super awesome timed flash sales from previous Steam events, right?  Well, Bundlestars has just the thing for you:

90 MINUTE DEALS

Up first is some stuff that will probably be bundled in the future.  Shadow of Mordor bundle might be worth a poutineybro if you're the one person who still doesn't own it.  On the other hand, by the time you read this, the sale will probably be over.  

Wait, what? 90 minute deals starting at 11 PST? That should work well for anyone in North America with non-government jobs, right?

I hadn't bought any of the cryptic bundles before so I picked up most of them, and redeeming all the keys really made me miss Humble's old click a button and add it to your Steam account system.

I hadn't bought any of the cryptic bundles before so I picked up most of them, and redeeming all the keys really made me miss Humble's old click a button and add it to your Steam account system.
No kidding. I have over 2500 games on my account now, and I haven't even been redeeming the bundles I buy each week because it is too time consuming to follow the process every time.

For some reason if you try to redeem a key for a game you already have, it counts as a failure. Too many failures and you get locked out from entering keys for a period of time.

So either I have to search each title before redeeming the key to see if I already have it or I have to try a batch of twenty, and wait an hour if I had too many duplicates.

Some sites are now letting you link your Steam account and they will tell you if it's already in your library. I wish more would do that.

No kidding. I have over 2500 games on my account now, and I haven't even been redeeming the bundles I buy each week because it is too time consuming to follow the process every time.

For some reason if you try to redeem a key for a game you already have, it counts as a failure. Too many failures and you get locked out from entering keys for a period of time.

So either I have to search each title before redeeming the key to see if I already have it or I have to try a batch of twenty, and wait an hour if I had too many duplicates.

Some sites are now letting you link your Steam account and they will tell you if it's already in your library. I wish more would do that.
Link your account at https://isthereanydeal.com/collection/ and use that to check to see if you own games before trying to redeem them. It's not perfect, but I used to use it to determine whether I had all the games in a bundle and should even buy it. Until REDACTED started checking my owned contents in bundles for me, that is...

Thank you both Blade and Motoki; nice tools.  For IG, on the redeem/gift page or the store page, I had been clicking on the game title while in Chrome and it would bring up the steam page and would say if own if I was logged into steam.  Your way is more streamlined.  

It only works if the site actually links back to the Steam pages of the games. HRK stopped doing that which I'm quite sad about.

Link your account at https://isthereanydeal.com/collection/ and use that to check to see if you own games before trying to redeem them. It's not perfect, but I used to use it to determine whether I had all the games in a bundle and should even buy it. Until REDACTED started checking my owned contents in bundles for me, that is...
I'm signed up with barter.vg for trading purposes anyway, and since it also scans your library and adds most bundles within 24 hours, it's usable for this too.

Would anyone be willing to sell me a copy of the apogee version of Raptor: Call of the Shadows?

I own the GOG version made by DotEmu, and it just doesn't feel the same as the shareware version of the game from the 90's.

Sigh... it might be time to buy the retail version off a shady foreign seller on ebay.

bread's done
Back