Fanatical Thread

Why are both tiers of the pool nation bundle the same?

edit: oh NM, 2 copies if you get T2. Anyone want to split that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are both tiers of the pool nation bundle the same?

edit: oh NM, 2 copies if you get T2. Anyone want to split that?
I fell for it as well. I asked for a refund cause I hadn't revealed the keys. I should learn to tone down the Christmas celebration while I'm buying stuff online.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy is $1 for the next 20 hours over at Bundle Stars.

The Trilogy includes:

• Sniper Art of Victory
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior – Map Pack
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior – Second Strike Pack
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Digital Extras
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Multiplayer Expansion Pack
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Soundtrack

The only star these guys have seen in the past few months is the Converse logo on their sneakers. Go back to hanging out at Denny's, ya dumb kids! Let the adults make a good bundle!

A bit expensive, but not bad. I will think about it as I would want Convoy, and I already stupidly bought Dungelot (decent clicking dungeon puzzle game thing). Also get to try I Am Bread and Cattlateral Damage on the cheap....since those look extremely gimmicky. I'll get it and give away a few.

I Am Bread and Contrast are the only repeats for me, and the rest look pretty good.  Contrast actually made it out of backlog and got played.  It was a very enjoyable game.  I recommend playing it if you have it.

In for $1 to namely get The Precursors onto Steam.

If only Deep Shadows' Xenus 1 AKA Boiling Point: Road To Hell would get onto Steam.
YOU GOT IT ONTO STEAM. THE PRECURSORS IS NOW ON STEAM!!!! ACTUALLY SOMEHOW YOU WENT BACK IN TIME AND GOT IT ONTO STEAM.....U INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Definitely gonna grab the 2nd tier but waiting to see if there's an incoming promo code.
Smart idea. I'm contemplating the upper tier since $2 doesn't seem bad for Convoy, but I wonder if this means it'll be bundled a lot now, though really I guess what's left? IG or $1 tier Humble?

YOU GOT IT ONTO STEAM. THE PRECURSORS IS NOW ON STEAM!!!! ACTUALLY SOMEHOW YOU WENT BACK IN TIME AND GOT IT ONTO STEAM.....U INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Hey that's not a bad bundle at all.

- some on my wishlist

- only 2 repeats

Starward Rogue is a repeat for me but I recommend giving it a try if you like that kind of game (Rogue-like with a touch of bullet-hell). I just can't decide if I want to shell out another $2 for Convoy, which looks cool, but.... 2 bucks!

Hey that's not a bad bundle at all.

- some on my wishlist

- only 2 repeats

Starward Rogue is a repeat for me but I recommend giving it a try if you like that kind of game (Rogue-like with a touch of bullet-hell). I just can't decide if I want to shell out another $2 for Convoy, which looks cool, but.... 2 bucks!
It cracks me up how we legit agonize over decisions like that but just wantonly spend that amount elsewhere on a consistent basis.

Needs to mentioned.  Haven't played it yet, but people are making comparions to FTL, so hopefully it's not terrible.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

I plan to pick up the Chaos Bundle later today, but only at the $4.99 tier. If anybody out there is only interested in picking up Convoy and wants to piggyback on my purchase to get it for $2, shoot me a PM.

Edit: Since nobody seemed interested, I just went ahead and bought the bundle (minus the convoy tier).

Has anyone played We are The Dwarves?

Edit: Seems it's Dwarves that's the highly regarded one.....still anyone played this?

bread's done
Back