Fanatical Thread

Just like your mom...
giphy.gif

You have got to be kidding me. What are we? Middle School?

(I hope I am missing some huge joke... but this is classless.)
I would like to think you are missing a big joke or at least context. Revolving around TebowDragon's mom from time past. Which I then having a "yur mom" hammer applied it to MysterD's and others moms. I also make lots of poop jokes and other highbrow innuendo humor which probably goes over many of the trogldytes heads who post here (another joke). So take that for what it is. Feel free to let me know if I've gone overboard or press the report button. If I end up being banned I promise to never come back.... As rcsample... (maybe BruticisLikeADragon or something)

AND NEVER FORGET: 1X1=2!!!

I would like to think you are missing a big joke or at least context. Revolving around TebowDragon's mom from time past. Which I then having a "yur mom" hammer applied it to MysterD's and others moms. I also make lots of poop jokes and other highbrow innuendo humor which probably goes over many of the trogldytes heads who post here (another joke). So take that for what it is. Feel free to let me know if I've gone overboard or press the report button. If I end up being banned I promise to never come back.... As rcsample... (maybe BruticisLikeADragon or something)

AND NEVER FORGET: 1X1=2!!!
GET TO UR SPAENKENG CAEG!

Star Deal - 70% off:

Injustice 2: Legendary Edition - Steam key = $17.99

YOUR OFFICIAL INJUSTICE 2 - LEGENDARY EDITION STEAM KEY GIVES YOU:

• ALL DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT CHARACTERS: Includes 10 additional characters and 5 Premiere Skins – including Hellboy and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
  • EVERY BATTLE DEFINES YOU: With every match you'll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your roster.
  • A NEW THREAT RISES: Picking up where Injustice left off, Batman struggles against Superman's regime, as a new threat appears that will put Earth's very existence at risk.
  • THE BEST OF DC: Choose from the biggest DC Universe roster ever and battle across iconic locations in epic scale battles.
  • BUILT BY NETHERREALM: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed MORTAL KOMBAT franchise.

That's almost making me feel better about my shady $6 deal at seedykeys during Christmas.

Injustice 2 is a great game. The story mode is fantastic and there's so much content.

They have a new mystery purchase $3.99:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/deluxe-mystery-game

According to Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/aic56r/fanatical_deluxe_mystery_game_guaranteed_aaa_or?sort=new

I will attempt to compile a list

So far

* Beholder 2 (a lot)
* Dirt Rally
* Candle
* Mafia III
* Witch It
* Injustice 2
* House Party

No 100 USD game yet hmmmm
NEW:
*AER Memories of old
*Shadow of war: definitive edition (this would count technically as a $100 plus although gold can be got for under $17)
*Borderlands 2 (base game)
*Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
*Cook Serve Delicious 2
*Redout enhanced edition
* Lego marvel avengers
* Batman Arkham Knight
* Shadow tactics: blade of the shotgun
* Lego Star wars force awakens
*Borderlands: pre-sequal

So if I guess if you really want one of those games 3.99 might not be a bad price

If anyone is feeling particularly crazy and buys into this and ends up with witchit I'd be willing to buy copies off hand for $2 ea wouldn't mind playing with my 2 friends but I own too much from the revealed bundle so I shouldn't buy in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is an intriguing possible unlock, as is Lego Star Star Wars Force Awakens and Redout. But the random lootbox aspect is a no from me. Maybe I'll check out Barter and see what folks are trading there, from these set of games.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is an intriguing possible unlock, as is Lego Star Star Wars Force Awakens and Redout. But the random lootbox aspect is a no from me. Maybe I'll check out Barter and see what folks are trading there, from these set of games.
COD4: MW and COD:MW2 to me are still the best COD's in the franchise.

Yeah, there's other good ones (MW3), really good ones (Black Ops 1 & 2) and great ones (COD1 + UO and COD2) - but to me, they probably won't ever top the first two Modern Warfares.

Raining Bullets Bundle

METAL SLUG 3, SHOCK TROOPERS, Sora, Maidens of a Hollow Dream, Tenta Shooter.  

Worth it for Sora alone.  

Be sure and watch the trailer for Maidens of  Hollow Dream.  It is... something.  It is an okay shmup, think the high ratings are mostly because anime boobs.  Tenta is... well as weird as it sounds.

So I watched that Maidens of Hollow Dream trailer and am surprised it's not on the PS Vita with all the other weeaboo trash. Maybe it didn't make the cut because it's "NOT hentai."

The Deluxe Mystery Game is back for $3.99.

Decided what the hell and bought one. Got Northgard. Doesn't seem too bad and it's a $30 game, so I guess that's a win.

Bought 3 and got Civ V, Styx Shards of Darkness, and _observer_. Should have stopped after Civ V, the others have been in so many bundles I have multiple keys of each.

If anyone's been waiting on a price drop for Vampyr, it's going for $20 as a flash deal. It's a solid maybe for me right now.
It was just that price on one day flash at GMG too. I passed, but was tempted.

What are the chances of getting Northgard out of this mystery bundle? I want that game :)
1 in like 100? It's one of a ton of games available.

I bought 3 mysteries between last time and this and it was only 1 game I didn't own but it was trash (WRC 5 Racing or something).

The last one I got was Dying Light, which I already owned but not a bad get. I donated it to illegal immigrant refugees from guatemala.

It was just that price on one day flash at GMG too. I passed, but was tempted.

1 in like 100? It's one of a ton of games available.

I bought 3 mysteries between last time and this and it was only 1 game I didn't own but it was trash (WRC 5 Racing or something).

The last one I got was Dying Light, which I already owned but not a bad get. I donated it to illegal immigrant refugees from guatemala.
Thanks for the info - maybe I'll take a 1 in 100 shot for $3.99.

If anyone's been waiting on a price drop for Vampyr, it's going for $20 as a flash deal. It's a solid maybe for me right now.
I was really-really tempted, but somehow still held off....amazingly.

Even this morning, I was still thinking about buying Vamypr, before heading off to work.

Ugh. Back up to $22.50 now.

I still got Witcher 3 & its Season Pass; Divinity: Original Sin 1; Pillars of Eternity (base); Watch Dogs 2: Gold; Watch Dogs 1: Season Pass; Far Cry 4; Far Cry: Primal; Dragon Age 2 DLC's; DA: Inquisition DLC's; ME2 DLC's; ME3 DLC's; MGS V: Definitive; Titanfall 2; GR: Wildlands and its Season Pass; The Division; and numerous other games that I really want to play that are either unfinished or sitting in the backlog.

Currently playing Yakuza 0, which I'm loving so far.

I still got Witcher 3 & its Season Pass; Divinity: Original Sin 1; Pillars of Eternity (base); Watch Dogs 2: Gold; Watch Dogs 1: Season Pass; Far Cry 4; Far Cry: Primal; Dragon Age 2 DLC's; DA: Inquisition DLC's; ME2 DLC's; ME3 DLC's; MGS V: Definitive; Titanfall 2; GR: Wildlands and its Season Pass; The Division; and numerous other games that I really want to play that are either unfinished or sitting in the backlog.
So basically you are almost out of games to play is what you are telling us. You should have bought it.

bread's done
Back