Fanatical Thread

Marsupilami is a good Rayman/donkey Kong inspired platformer. Some of the sounds are very similar to Rayman as well. The game is a bit easy, but I don't know if that changes later on. Bundle is definitely worth $5

Latest "Platinum" Collection is a bit rusted...

• Always Legacy
  • Super Alloy Rangers
  • Treasure of the Aegean
  • Blackbook
  • Gear Shifters
  • Lucy
  • House Builder
  • Mago
  • Golf It
  • Right & Down
  • Windbound
  • The Black Heart
  • Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
  • Boomerang Fu
  • Labyrinthine
Listen, I've got almost 2,000 games, play hundreds of demos a year, and have been through like 9,000 games in my queue, and I have a hard time finding three I want (I have Blackbook and Seige Survival).  Terribly weak bundle in comparison to Humble this month.

It has a lot of variety honestly. The game value isn't super high though. I think I'll still figure out something as many of these are on my wish list and I rarely pass up a bundled visual novel.

I will probably get this even though I don't know what I would do for a third game because Treasures of the Aegean and Mago are in the Top 10-15 on my Steam wishlist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Build Your Own Easter Bundle

Select 1 Title for $1.00, 5 for $2.99, 10 for $4.99

BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION
Beholgar
Discolored
The Divine Invasion
Garage Games Triple Pack
Goosebumps: The Game
Hook
Instant Farmer - Logic Puzzle
klocki
Mindustry
Osteoblasts
Professor Lupo and his Horrible Pets
Startup Panic
Tacoma
Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk Day In Life
Ultimate Zombie Defense

the-critic-it-stinks.gif

Intrigue Bundle = $5.99

Steam keys that are in this bundle:

- Blacksad

- Still Life 1

- Still Life 2

- Syberia 1

- Syberia 2

- Syberia 3

- Amerzone

- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders

- Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot: The First Cases

- The Descendant: Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)

- Murder Mystery Machine

Meh Siberia has been given away free for so many times I think I have it on multiple platforms/storefronts.

I have heard blacksad under the skin is pretty good from others. But I'm not really interested in anthromorphic sp? Stuff.

I’m the idiot who bought Syberia 3 by itself.

A boxed copy of the limited edition for about $3, that is. The artbook is neat.
If it was a retail boxed copy of the game with the physical artbook, it was worth the $3 for probably that artbook alone.

New Realms Bundle added today.

I picked it up mainly for Elderand and Clunky Hero that where both on my wishlist.

Includes:

Escape the Backrooms

Elderand

Clunky Hero

Orbital Bullet

Dread X Collection 3
Dread X Collection 2
Restless Soul

I researched all the games in the bundle and they all do work on Steam Deck.
A few may require a specific proton to be selected to work.

Also use code OMEN10 for 10% off

New Realms Bundle added today.

I picked it up mainly for Elderand and Clunky Hero that where both on my wishlist.

Includes:
Escape the Backrooms
Elderand
Clunky Hero
Orbital Bullet
Dread X Collection 3
Dread X Collection 2
Restless Soul

I researched all the games in the bundle and they all do work on Steam Deck.
A few may require a specific proton to be selected to work.

Also use code OMEN10 for 10% off
Thanks, didn't know about that coupon

Sad I missed the pricing error, as the game seems like a game I'd play. I'll see if I get anything from the Platinum bundle as I've had my eye on Princess Farmer and Chronicon for a while. 

Even I can't find three I don't already have nor want.

The Patch Quest pricing error was the deal of the day.
What was the pricing error? Also the OMEN10 coupon works on the platinum bundle

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the steam thread and saw it, 80% off

I’ve never heard of any of these games. Why is this bundle so good?
Mainly because none of these games have ever been bundled before. Most fanatical bundles have games that have been bundled at least twice if not more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer Bundle 26 = $20:

Includes Steam keys of...

1. The Ascent [base]
  2. Dishonored [base]
  3. Elder Scrolls: Battlespire
  4. Elder Scrolls: Redguard
  5. Oddworld: Soulstorm - Enhanced
  6. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
  7. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  8. Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
  9. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
  10. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty with Alf & Abe DLC Packs
  11. Eldest Souls
  12. Hero's Hour
  13. Rain World
  14. Gedonia
  15. Dead Island: Definitive
  16. Dusk '82: Ultimate
  17. The Game of Life
  18. Banners of Ruin
  19. Roki
  20. Corpse Factory
  21. Trolly Problem Inc.
  22. Lamentum
  23. Biped
  24. Legend of Keepers

Whatever happened to Killer Bundle usually being a bit more expensive, but having some new games? This has quality stuff, but so much is repeats for sure. Not a bad bundle for someone with a smaller library though.

Whatever happened to Killer Bundle usually being a bit more expensive, but having some new games? This has quality stuff, but so much is repeats for sure. Not a bad bundle for someone with a smaller library though.
I'm personally not a big fan of the bundles that don't allow you to pick and choose games. There is too much overlap with previous bundles. I have a bunch of these games in my Library from previous bundles and offers. There are about 10 games I have an interest in what is offered but I don't need 14 other games.

There are exceptions like the New Realms bundle but that was because I think these were the first times these games were offered.

I'm hoping some of these games show up later in pick and choose bundles.

Yeah I don't say it, but I generally just get the monthly pick and choose bundles on fanatical. On Humble maybe the choice and one or two of the bundles. It's all a bit expensive and you generally don't get as much value now. For the pick and choose, unless it's cheap I'll choose ones that are cheap enough or will be at new lows and are likely from my wish list.

Soulstorm will for sure be in a Humble soon if it's in this bundle. Corpse Factory is very meh, if you love VNs wait for it to be in a cheaper bundle. I found it to be interesting but ultimately dull and not very fleshed out. I'd rather they go back to the cheaper style Killer bundles, I have no interest in paying $20 for a mix of repeats and slightly interesting unbundled games.

I had The Ascent on and off my wishlist soo many times that this bundle made it easy.  Never had the Abe's games so might actually try.  Was also pleased that many of the games work on Steam Deck

However, I did the "bonus" of 2 mystery games with purchase and one was Biped (already a part of the bundle) and the other was Noitu Love 2 (what???).  Do not know why I keep falling for their "mystery " bundles.

Never again!....until next momth lol

The bonus games are usually bundle fodder. Noitu Love 2 Devolution (I believe) I remember being original with really wonky mouse controls. It wasn't too bad, but is pretty old by now.

Play on the Go: Premium Bundle.

Pricing Schemes:

- 2 for $6.99

- 3 for $9.99

- 5 for $14.99.

Steam Games to Pick From:

- Wolfenstein: The New Order

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

- DOOM 2016

- There Is No Light

- Amid Evil

- Spirit Hunter: Death Mark

- Tunche

- Dusk Diver

- Patch Quest

- Jack Move

- And More!

I’ve asked this before, but has anyone figured out a way to add multiple copies of the same game at the same time to Fanatical’s cart? Sometimes there’s only one game in these bundles that I want, but I’d like additional copies for gifting.

For the build a bundles you would have do multiple of the build a bundles to get extras. When buying a bundle you can choose each choice only once.

I just bought the "Mystery on the Move" Bundle and was actually happy with the games received...

Breathedge

Astronarch

Splasher 3KP20-QJ758-YI62B  (yeah I do not do 2d platformers...well I do but someone else will get more out of this than me)

Tempted to buy another bundle...could my good fortune continue???

Playing games! Heathen! JK I've had it from an old bundle. Let us know if it's any good.
It's been on my wishlist for a while.

Played 4 levels.

Seems like a pretty standard precision platformer with a Portal 2 style gel mechanic allowing for either (so far) sticking to walls or bouncing.

Controls seem good.

It has a speedrun mode/achievements, which are meh... I've been on a roll trying to complete/100% games that I've had installed for years (I'm rewarding myself with game funds based on how many I complete :D Up to 37 so far and haven't done much work on it the past month or two. Lots of low hour completion games though, so it's less impressive than it sounds.). Speedrun cheesemints always ruin that plan. But the smart person doesn't care about them.

bread's done
Back