Fantastic Four trailer

It looks like shit, but for some reason
jessalba.jpg
I think I'll end up seeing it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It looks like shit, but for some reason
jessalba.jpg
I think I'll end up seeing it.[/quote]

I'm right behind yah, don't want to see the movie but then again a certain someone is in it. Although she looks a bit odd with blonde hair.

This is a good place to ask my comic question so here goes:

What was the name of this superhero who is friends with the x-men. He is some kind of robot that can take any shape and he is pretty skinny and gold/black colored. He is part of a team, but I forgot their name also.

[quote name='Scrubking']This is a good place to ask my comic question so here goes:

What was the name of this superhero who is friends with the x-men. He is some kind of robot that can take any shape and he is pretty skinny and gold/black colored. He is part of a team, but I forgot their name also.[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I think your talking about Warlock and he used to be in The New Mutants.

[quote name='Journey'][quote name='Scrubking']This is a good place to ask my comic question so here goes:

What was the name of this superhero who is friends with the x-men. He is some kind of robot that can take any shape and he is pretty skinny and gold/black colored. He is part of a team, but I forgot their name also.[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I think your talking about Warlock and he used to be in The New Mutants.[/quote]

Yeah, that's him. Thanks.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It looks like shit, but for some reason
jessalba.jpg
I think I'll end up seeing it.[/quote]

I'm right behind yah, don't want to see the movie but then again a certain someone is in it. Although she looks a bit odd with blonde hair.[/quote]

I saw the trailer when I went to see Elektra and I thought the movie looked better than I thought it would be (this is of course just from the trailer). I realy didn't have high expectations for this movie and actually thought it woul dsuck. Oh yaeh I forgot to mention a certain ^^^ someone was in it which eases the pain I think of the movie. Oh yaeh, Sin City is going to be awesome especially with Alba in it..

have you CAG's seen the Grayson trailer? Well, not such a real movie....well, it's worth seeing if somebody knows what I'm talking about. I think its like the third hit down when you google grayson.

I might see it, although in the end, I probably won't. Only if other people make me go see it. Actually i don't think I will see it.

[quote name='dcfox']Who is the villan supposed to be?[/quote]

Dr. Doom.

I actually liked the trailer. I'm not a huge fan the Fantastic Four, but that trailer looked pretty good. It didn't look like overdone CGI like other movies, one being Spider-Man 2.

whats so great about the fantastic 4? First you got a guy that can stretch (whoop de fucken do), then you got a guy that can engulf himself in flames, then some hulk prototype reject, and a bitch that can turn invisable. c'mon these have got to be the absolute worse characters ever created by marvel.

[quote name='2poor']whats so great about the fantastic 4? First you got a guy that can stretch (whoop de shaq-fuin do), then you got a guy that can engulf himself in flames, then some hulk prototype reject, and a bitch that can turn invisable. c'mon these have got to be the absolute worse characters ever created by marvel.[/quote]

No the worst was Cloak & Dagger or the Power Pack.

[quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='2poor']whats so great about the fantastic 4? First you got a guy that can stretch (whoop de shaq-fuin do), then you got a guy that can engulf himself in flames, then some hulk prototype reject, and a bitch that can turn invisable. c'mon these have got to be the absolute worse characters ever created by marvel.[/quote]

No the worst was Cloak & Dagger or the Power Pack.[/quote]

I used to love power pack. The writers really captured the essence of being a kid. Of course that took more presedance than the superhero stuff, so I guess I can see where you might be coming from. FF could be a great movie if it was done right which I don't think this one is. The comics are best when they're treated less as superheroes and more as explorers of imagination. Like when they go sub atomic or some of the other oddities.

I pretty much lost any interest in paying money to see this after I saw how they butchered the origin for Dr. Doom. He's now just a sort of 'fifth Beatle,' just another guy on the ship who got mutated by cosmic rays. All of the backstory for the character that has been around for decades thrown out the window just to speed up the script.

bread's done
Back