Fantasy Baseball - Yahoo H2H league

pitfallharry219

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
This is a CAG league that has been running for several years now. We're at 8 teams, but we usually have 12. I'm looking for at least 2 teams, but preferably 4. The draft is tonight at 7 Eastern. Post or PM if you're interested.

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Complete Games (CG), Shutouts (SHO), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MSUHitman']I would be interested but I don't get off work until 8 eastern tonight. Earliest I could be ready is 8:15 eastern.[/QUOTE]

I can't push the draft to later because a few members have said that 7 is the latest they can make it.

Kaster, I'll PM you the details once someone else wants in. Yahoo only lets you draft if you have an even number of teams.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I can't push the draft to later because a few members have said that 7 is the latest they can make it.

Kaster, I'll PM you the details once someone else wants in. Yahoo only lets you draft if you have an even number of teams.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

bread's done
Back