Fantasy Football Help

The Shiznit

CAGiversary!
Which 2 receivers do I use.
Glenn-Dallas, Wilford-Jacksonville, Chambers-Miami, Smith-Denver and Curtis-St Louis.

I'm leaning toward Glenn and Wilford.

Showing who they're facing would be helpful but, I like Rod Smith versus a very weak Oakland secondary and Terry Glenn versus an overrated Philly defense. Kevin Curtis shouldn't get many looks with the return of Bruce and Holt. And who does Chamber have to throw to him?

Uff. I see your dilema.

What kind of scoring are we talking about? Yardage heavy, TD Heavy, or basic?

If Bruce wasn't going to play, I'd say Curtis and Chambers...
I'm a bit down on Glenn, he hasn't done jack for me since I added him, Denver is run-heavy now, and I just don't trust Jacksonville's offense.
I'd at least start Chambers and then one of the others.

Hope this helps some...

[quote name='The Shiznit']Which 2 receivers do I use.
Glenn-Dallas, Wilford-Jacksonville, Chambers-Miami, Smith-Denver and Curtis-St Louis.

I'm leaning toward Glenn and Wilford.[/QUOTE]

Curtis has been good for at least around a TD a week and Bruce is still questionable.

I'd do Curtis and Smith vs Oakland.

Edit: changed my mind after looking at matchups closer...:cool:

[quote name='BIG5']What do I know? My first 2 picks are out for the year (Preist Holmes and Ahman Green).[/QUOTE]

What do you know? My first 2 picks are out for the year as well (Preist Holmes and Ahman Green). =/

Rod Smith for sure. Warren Sapp and Sam Adams should clog up the Denver Running Game a bit, so they should have to pass, and Rod Smith is there only reliable option.

Yeah Smith should be a given this week vs. Oakland. The rest have fairly tough matchups. I'd say either Glenn or Curtis, it's about a toss up both have been fairly reliable but both have potential downsides. Also, Chambers isn't totally a bad choice as we saw the NE secondary ripped to pieces last week. Then again Ferotte isn't Manning, but I think Chambers will break for a long TD at least.

Chambers cause unless NE updated that secondary in a week i think chambers will get 65yards and a td
Wilford start him he is on a roll right now you cant bench a guy on a roll
Glenn although ripping apart eagles a few weeks back i dont believe we will do it again. Dallas will run with barber and possibly jones alot

I would play Curtis and Smith, Seattle vs. Rams is always high scoring, as much as I love the raiders Smith can tear us up from time to time. And people laughed at me when I picked up Stephen Davis week 1 ;) he's my LT(well not quite but close enough)

[quote name='RandyTsai']What do you know? My first 2 picks are out for the year as well (Preist Holmes and Ahman Green). =/[/QUOTE]
I felt pretty good when I got Holmes with the 7th pick... plus I'm an Eagles fan, so no relief in the realm of real football either.

[quote name='BIG5']I felt pretty good when I got Holmes with the 7th pick... plus I'm an Eagles fan, so no relief in the realm of real football either.[/QUOTE]
Did you honestly think he would last the whole season? Thats why I didn't pick him at #4 in one of my drafts. But hey I picked Deuce Mcallister instead so who i'm I to talk ;)

go for Rod Smith, he's been consistent all year and Plummer is having an mvp runner up season, not to mention Oakland does not have a good secondary and will be forced to play 8 in the box on 1st and 2nd downs.

Torry Holt is coming back, so Curtis' touches will be impacted and with Martz out, they wont be throwing the ball 50 times.

I like Chambers myself, its a huge game for 1st place, and while the patriots wont lose 2 games in a row, it should be a good opportunity for him to get some points.

Smith for sure, as far as the rest of them they are all in the same boat. Glenn's numbers will be hurt by the emergence of Marion Barber (Parcell's loves to run the ball, if he could he would run it on every down). Wilford is hot so I would play the hot hand. Curtis has been consistent and Chambers is a number 1 guy who doesn't have a QB to throw him the ball.

[quote name='danh920']so did you take my advice?[/QUOTE]

I went with Chambers (69yds and 2 TD's) and Glenn (playing tonight). I had Alexander and Barber running so I'm up by 40 points and still have Glenn and Witten going tonight.

bread's done
Back