Fantasy Football help

The Shiznit

CAGiversary!
Need a little running back help. Which 2 do I run.
Dunn (Atlanta) at Arizona
Brown (Miami) at Houston
Portis (Washington) at Jacksonville
I'm leading towards Dunn and Brown.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Dunn and Brown. Jacksonville's defense is very good.[/QUOTE]

"

[quote name='The Shiznit']Need a little running back help. Which 2 do I run.
Dunn (Atlanta) at Arizona
Brown (Miami) at Houston
Portis (Washington) at Jacksonville
I'm leading towards Dunn and Brown.[/quote]

I would agree with what you are leaning to, but Portis could be a factor. He is the engine that makes the offense go. It really depends if Brunell can make use of the other weapons and speed (Moss, Randel El, Cooley) on the offense. I'd say Dunn and Brown is the best choice, then Dunn and Portis.

I'm being the odd man out and saying Portis and Brown. Dunn will probably break the century mark on the gorund and grab a pair of catches for a dozen or so yards, but he rarely sees the endzone. Points could be slimmer than you htink with him.

Portis looked pretty good last week and the Skins have enough offensive weapons to keep the Jags D on their heels. Brown almost a shoe-in because it's the Texans, almost any bakc in the league is a good play against them at the moment.

Ironically I'm starting Dunn and Portis, but only because Tiki has a bye. I have Frank Gore too, but he's slightly injured and was less than steller last week.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I'm being the odd man out and saying Portis and Brown. Dunn will probably break the century mark on the gorund and grab a pair of catches for a dozen or so yards, but he rarely sees the endzone. Points could be slimmer than you htink with him.

Portis looked pretty good last week and the Skins have enough offensive weapons to keep the Jags D on their heels. Brown almost a shoe-in because it's the Texans, almost any bakc in the league is a good play against them at the moment.

Ironically I'm starting Dunn and Portis, but only because Tiki has a bye. I have Frank Gore too, but he's slightly injured and was less than steller last week.[/QUOTE]

Dude, have you actually watched any of the games that Jacksonvillie's Defense has played in they have dominated all season long and Portis coming off an injury doesn't bode well for the Skins against them. Speaking of weapons do you really think Brunell is going to be able to get the ball to his receivers with the Defense always one step away from hitting him I don't think so.

So go with Dunn and Brown because Dunn and Brown are playing in games against two of the worst Run Defenses in the league as where Jacksonvillie is near the top in every Defensive category.

[quote name='cdeener']Dude, have you actually watched any of the games that Jacksonvillie's Defense has played in they have dominated all season long and Portis coming off an injury doesn't bode well for the Skins against them. Speaking of weapons do you really think Brunell is going to be able to get the ball to his receivers with the Defense always one step away from hitting him I don't think so.

So go with Dunn and Brown because Dunn and Brown are playing in games against two of the worst Run Defenses in the league as where Jacksonvillie is near the top in every Defensive category.[/QUOTE]

All season long being 3 games? The only team with similar offensive weapons they've played so far was indy, and they don't even have a decent backfield to run with anymore. And the Jags pass rush has been adequate but nothing amazing. I don't even think they are in the top half of the league in sacks. Plus it's not like Brunell is totally new, he's been under a pass rush before. Personally I think alot of people assume too much through only 3 games, especially when the first 2 oppoents come in with pretty mediocre offenses (though Dallas has improved). Oh well, it's just an opinion no need to get bend out of shape, I guess we'll see on sunday.

bread's done
Back