Fantasy Football "Who should I start?" thread, Lockout is Over Version

[quote name='Chitown021']What the fuck happened in Oakland today? DHB was their go to guy and he doesn't even register a catch? Thanks a lot Raiders you completely screwed me this week!

Once again my week will be decided by Vick and DeSean Jackson. I need the two of them to combine for 50 pts this week to win. Please Vick, hook up with Jackson for at least one TD tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why, but DHB was benched and Kevin Boss played maybe 1 play. I didn't see the stats from the game, so I don't know who got their catches.

[quote name='Number83']This week I picked up Jake Ballard (TE), so the question:

Do I start Jake Ballard vs. San Francisco or Greg Olsen vs. Tennessee?

Cam Newton is my Quarterback.[/QUOTE]

Watched every 9ers game this year... while they have an amazing front 7, they have given up some TDs to TEs and Ballard is playing like a beast right now... hard not to roll with him.

[quote name='ananag112']Which three of my four running backs should I start this week? I have:

Matt Forte (against Lions)
Maurice Jones-Drew (against Colts)
Fred Jackson (against Cowboys)
Mike Tolbert (against Raiders)

I was leaning towards, Forte, Jackson, and Jones-Drew. However, Mathews might not play this week and Tolbert had a great game last week. Also, Barber seems to be getting the ball near the endzone and stealing points from Forte and Jackson didn't do that well last week either.[/QUOTE]

I would definitely roll with Forte, MJD, and FJax.

No big thursday decisions for me, as I'll hope Rivers doesn't make me regret starting Hasselbeck instead. But I have a few questions at WR and RB.

WR: Mike Wallace, Maclin, and....? I have Breaston vsDen lined up to start, but I also have Harvin @GB and Branch @Jets. Breaston has been good recently, especially last week, and the Broncos don't have the best D. Harvin is playing the Packers, who seem to be giving up 20+ points since Rodgers will just score more points anyway... but the Vikings don't have a QB. And Deion has been pretty inconsistant, but he did do really well against the Jets last time.

RB: Michael Turner and I need a second guy. Have Benson (Pit), Bush (Was), and BenJarvus (@Jets). Law Firm did amazing against Jets last time, but is inconsistant. Benson is the most consistant but doesn't light the world on fire. Also, the Steelers have been decent against the run. And Bush is...well Reggie Bush. But he's but up 2 really good weeks in a row. Right now I have him starting, hoping that he won't just drop off.

I picked up Jacoby Ford this week. Opinions on if I should start him, Maurice Morris, or Jackie Battle in my flex? I also have DeSean Jackson, but he has just been so pathetic the last 2 games I have no confidence in him. Opinions?

Rest of team, for reference, is Rodgers, Gore, Blount, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin, 49ers D, and David Akers.

I need two receivers and a flex. I'm already starting Murray and Forte at RB.

Roddy White vs NO
DeSean Jackson vs ARI
Victor Cruz vs SF
Anquan Boldin vs SEA
Chris Johnson vs CAR
Mike Tolbert vs OAK

I've started Jackson every week so far, but he's been killing me lately.
Cruz has been putting up some good points, but I'm not sure how much I like him against the 49ers' D.
I think the Falcons-Saints game might turn into a shootout, so I'm fairly certain White will have one of my WR spots.
CJ is facing the Panthers, who give up the most points to RBs.
Tolbert, as always, is a wild card.

For my flex:
Beanie wells(not 100%) against Philly -he did jack squat against another "run defense deficient" team last week 20 yds rushing equals a point and a td equals 6. We do bonus pts for 100,150 and 200 yds

Jacoby ford- we count ppr and return yards(forget how many equal a point, but it's a point per reception) 20 yds a point and
Bonus for reception yds(100, 150,200)

Michael Crabtree-always a good spot for Alex smith, but I also have Vernon Davis on my team.

Suggestions?

My starting roster is schaub, welker, Marshall, rice, Fred Jackson, Vernon David, flex spot, gostkowski, and San Diego d.

Well I probably would be starting a Raider in tonight's game (DHB) but after last week I have no idea where he stands. He went from being on the verge of a possible blowup to benched.

I have some difficult choices this week especially at WR:
QB (1)
Big Ben or Vick
RB (2)
SJAX, MJD, Bradshaw, CJ2K
WR (3)
DHB, S.Rice, Laurent Robinson, Earl Bennett, D.Jackson, Demaryious Thomas
TE (1)
O. Daniels, Ballard
K (1)
M.Crosby
DEF (1)
NYG, CIN

I'm thinking of going Vick, SJAX & MJD, D.Jackson, L.Robinson, and E.Bennett.

I know every site I read says Daniels is supposed to be a stud at TE but he's been extremely average every week. What's worse is Dressen keeps vulturing his TD's. Also at defense I've been riding CIN as they've been consistently putting up points but I'm afraid they might get completely destroyed this week playing PIT.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I need two receivers and a flex. I'm already starting Murray and Forte at RB.

Roddy White vs NO
DeSean Jackson vs ARI
Victor Cruz vs SF
Anquan Boldin vs SEA
Chris Johnson vs CAR
Mike Tolbert vs OAK

Cruz has been putting up some good points, but I'm not sure how much I like him against the 49ers' D.
I think the Falcons-Saints game might turn into a shootout, so I'm fairly certain White will have one of my WR spots.
Tolbert, as always, is a wild card.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking maybe Cruz, Bolden, and maybe take a chance that CJ2K gets it going against a weak Pathers D? White and D.Jackson are having their points stolen by Jones & Maclin respectively (believe me, much like CJ has been killing you, Jackson has been killing me as he's the "stud" of my WR corp!).

[quote name='ajumbaje']For my flex:
Beanie wells(not 100%) against Philly -he did jack squat against another "run defense deficient" team last week 20 yds rushing equals a point and a td equals 6. We do bonus pts for 100,150 and 200 yds

Jacoby ford- we count ppr and return yards(forget how many equal a point, but it's a point per reception) 20 yds a point and
Bonus for reception yds(100, 150,200)

Michael Crabtree-always a good spot for Alex smith, but I also have Vernon Davis on my team.

Suggestions?

My starting roster is schaub, welker, Marshall, rice, Fred Jackson, Vernon David, flex spot, gostkowski, and San Diego d.[/QUOTE]

I guess if you roll the dice with Ford at least you'll get some return yardage pts. I wish I knew what the hell was going on in Oakland so I could figure out what to do with DHB.

[quote name='Number83']This week I picked up Jake Ballard (TE), so the question:

Do I start Jake Ballard vs. San Francisco or Greg Olsen vs. Tennessee?

Cam Newton is my Quarterback.[/QUOTE]

This tough cause both guys are tied for most red zone targets on their teams. Not to mention both have favorable match-ups this week. I guess a slight nod to
Olsen.

[quote name='ananag112']Which three of my four running backs should I start this week? I have:

Matt Forte (against Lions)
Maurice Jones-Drew (against Colts)
Fred Jackson (against Cowboys)
Mike Tolbert (against Raiders)

I was leaning towards, Forte, Jackson, and Jones-Drew. However, Mathews might not play this week and Tolbert had a great game last week. Also, Barber seems to be getting the ball near the endzone and stealing points from Forte and Jackson didn't do that well last week either.[/QUOTE]

Forte, MJD, and Jax. JAx didn't do a ton last week but this week he faces the Boys and look what Lynch did to them last week. I'm starting Tolbert but that's because I only have Greene and CJ.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I need two receivers and a flex. I'm already starting Murray and Forte at RB.

Roddy White vs NO
DeSean Jackson vs ARI
Victor Cruz vs SF
Anquan Boldin vs SEA
Chris Johnson vs CAR
Mike Tolbert vs OAK

Tolbert, as always, is a wild card.[/QUOTE]

I would go White, Boldin and CJ. I agree Falcons-Saints could be a shootout. Boldin has a favorable match-up against the Seahawks secondary. CJ has a great match up and he might be ready to finally break out of his slump. Granted, the safer play would probably be Cruz. However, you gotta roll the dice sometime.

[quote name='Chitown021']Well I probably would be starting a Raider in tonight's game (DHB) but after last week I have no idea where he stands. He went from being on the verge of a possible blowup to benched.

I have some difficult choices this week especially at WR:
QB (1)
Big Ben or Vick
RB (2)
SJAX, MJD, Bradshaw, CJ2K
WR (3)
DHB, S.Rice, Laurent Robinson, Earl Bennett, D.Jackson, Demaryious Thomas
TE (1)
O. Daniels, Ballard
K (1)
M.Crosby
DEF (1)
NYG, CIN

I'm thinking of going Vick, SJAX & MJD, D.Jackson, L.Robinson, and E.Bennett.

I know every site I read says Daniels is supposed to be a stud at TE but he's been extremely average every week. What's worse is Dressen keeps vulturing his TD's. Also at defense I've been riding CIN as they've been consistently putting up points but I'm afraid they might get completely destroyed this week playing PIT.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, rather than roll the dice with DHB I'm going Fitz, Colsten and Holmes myself.

Vick is facing the Cards at home nuff said.

SJAX and MJD are the safest plays. CJ2k could explode but it's a risk. edit: Bradshaw is out so I guess you are starting SJAX, MJD, and CJ2K.

Jackson, Robinson, and Bennett seem like good choices.

I don't think CIN will get completely destroyed but tempter you expectations. It's a tough choice on which D you should start since both of them have tough match-ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lineup this week:

QB - Eli Manning
WR - S. Holmes
WR - Fitz
WR - Colston
RB - Tolbert
RB - CJ2K
TE - Finley
K- Gostkowski
Def -JAX

Bench
QB - Tim Tebow
WR- Sidney Rice
WR - DHB
WR - Jabar Gaffney
DEF - KC
RB - Shonn Greene

The only thing I'm questioning is playing CJ2k and Tolbert instead of Greene. Am I nuts?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']My lineup this week:

QB - Eli Manning
WR - S. Holmes
WR - Fitz
WR - Colston
RB - Tolbert
RB - CJ2K
TE - Finley
K- Gostkowski
Def -JAX

Bench
QB - Tim Tebow
WR- Sidney Rice
WR - DHB
WR - Jabar Gaffney
DEF - KC
RB - Shonn Greene

The only thing I'm questioning is playing CJ2k and Tolbert instead of Greene. Am I nuts?[/QUOTE]
Maybe a little bit of a roll of the dice with CJ2K but if there's ever a week for him to bust out this would be it. I think you've made good choices given your roster.

My lineup this week:

QB- Tim Tebow
RB- Matt Forte
RB- Fred Jackson
RB/WR- Maurice Jones-Drew
WR- Roddy White
WR- Brandon Lloyd
TE- Owen Daniels
LB- Desmond Bishop
DL- Andre Carter
DB- Jason McCourty
D/ST- Browns D/ST
K- Mason Crosby

I am questioning my defense and QB though. I have the Giants and Bengals defense on my bench. I also have Carson Palmer and Ben Roethlisberger on my bench as well. Which ones should I start?

[quote name='ananag112']My lineup this week:

QB- Tim Tebow
RB- Matt Forte
RB- Fred Jackson
RB/WR- Maurice Jones-Drew
WR- Roddy White
WR- Brandon Lloyd
TE- Owen Daniels
LB- Desmond Bishop
DL- Andre Carter
DB- Jason McCourty
D/ST- Browns D/ST
K- Mason Crosby

I am questioning my defense and QB though. I have the Giants and Bengals defense on my bench. I also have Carson Palmer and Ben Roethlisberger on my bench as well. Which ones should I start?[/QUOTE]

Tebow has the much better match-up but can go to the next level?
Big Ben has been on a tear lately but he faces a tough defense.
Browns have the most favorable match-up. Cin faces pass happy Pitt and Giants face the niners.
Thankfully, you have till 12:59pm on Sunday to decide.

[quote name='kube00']Bush and Moore are tearing it up. Vincent Jackson is doing nothing...[/QUOTE]Yeah, four days after almost single-handedly getting me a win in week 9, VJax pretty much screwed me for week 10. he's had a couple monster weeks, but then he's had weeks where he just disappears.

Trying to decide this week between San Fran and Green Bay for my DST. Right now I've got the Pack in there, but they give up a crapload of yards and points each week. I could see them getting some turnovers this week, but they could also get torched. San Fran has been very reliable for me this year, but I have a feeling Eli will be able to throw on them.

Also, at WR2, trying to make up for VJax shitting the bed this week, I've got Hakeem Nicks, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, or Jason Avant. Nicks' hammy scares me; even if he starts, he could always limp off the field at any moment. If he plays, I guess I have to go with him. Any thoughts?

I'm really glad I benched Tolbert, though I hope I can get more than 6 points out of CJ or DeSean, whichever I decide to start. Or Boldin, or Roddy White, or Victor Cruz. I swear that this week has been the hardest yet for me to decide on a definite lineup.

Bush killed me on Thursday, lighting me up with 30 points. Will have to have some big games from my studs now that they are off bys but damn this is not going to be easy.

[quote name='Danimal']Yeah, four days after almost single-handedly getting me a win in week 9, VJax pretty much screwed me for week 10. he's had a couple monster weeks, but then he's had weeks where he just disappears.

Trying to decide this week between San Fran and Green Bay for my DST. Right now I've got the Pack in there, but they give up a crapload of yards and points each week. I could see them getting some turnovers this week, but they could also get torched. San Fran has been very reliable for me this year, but I have a feeling Eli will be able to throw on them.

Also, at WR2, trying to make up for VJax shitting the bed this week, I've got Hakeem Nicks, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, or Jason Avant. Nicks' hammy scares me; even if he starts, he could always limp off the field at any moment. If he plays, I guess I have to go with him. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I'd feel confident starting Green Bay DEF this week. Between the two, GB is your best bet for safe, albeit not spectacular, points. I don't feel that SF has enough upside to warrant playing them against the Giants, barring an Eli meltdown.

At WR, either Nicks or Harvin. If Nicks plays and isn't limited, he's probably the better play. However, Harvin does have a lot of factors in his favor. He's coming off a bye into a game that will most likely be a shootout, and he's had more time to practice with Ponder since the last GB game. All three of your receivers other than Nicks could be boom or bust, but I feel that Harvin has the highest point floor with just as much upside as the other two.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm really glad I benched Tolbert, though I hope I can get more than 6 points out of CJ or DeSean, whichever I decide to start. Or Boldin, or Roddy White, or Victor Cruz. I swear that this week has been the hardest yet for me to decide on a definite lineup.[/QUOTE]

Since you're asking, I'm guessing that must be Chris Johnson and not Calvin. If so, I'd start Chris Johnson or Roddy White. Chris Johnson just had a decent game against a good run defense, Ringer didn't split carries with him, and his matchup is about as good as it can get this week. If I can't have faith in him to put up a decent statline this week, I probably wouldn't trust him for the remainder of the season. I feel that White is your next best option, but you can't really go wrong with any of them. If you can still make trades, you might want to trade some of that depth for top tier starters.

[quote name='G33']Since you're asking, I'm guessing that must be Chris Johnson and not Calvin. If so, I'd start Chris Johnson or Roddy White. Chris Johnson just had a decent game against a good run defense, Ringer didn't split carries with him, and his matchup is about as good as it can get this week. If I can't have faith in him to put up a decent statline this week, I probably wouldn't trust him for the remainder of the season. I feel that White is your next best option, but you can't really go wrong with any of them. If you can still make trades, you might want to trade some of that depth for top tier starters.[/QUOTE]

It's not really depth. Those are who I have to chose from for my 2 WRs and Flex.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It's not really depth. Those are who I have to chose from for my 2 WRs and Flex.[/QUOTE]

Ah. In that case, I'd go with Chris Johnson at flex and Roddy White and Anquan Boldin at WR. Victor Cruz isn't a bad start either, regardless of whether Hakeem Nicks is playing or not. Desean Jackson shouldn't even be considered, as he's too inconsistent to rely on. Desean Jackson could have a monster game and win you a week, but he could also pull a no-show and lose you a week. Arizona is a nice matchup, but predicting whether he'll do well is about as certain as calling a coin-flip heads or tails and getting it right.

Brady @ Jets or Stafford @ Bears. Both tough match-ups, but Brady is facing a much tougher pass D (although the bears pass D was on point last week).

How about Manningham vs. SF or DeJax vs. Ariz. Seems like a no-brainer, but like with others, DeJax is killing me this season.

Also, would I be crazy to consider starting DeMarco Murray over Matt Forte this week? He has been a beast so far, and Buffalo is giving up 4.6 a carry and Miles Austin is hurt, while Forte is having goal line carries stolen by Barber. I have MJD in my first slot.

[quote name='maccabee72']Brady @ Jets or Stafford @ Bears. Both tough match-ups, but Brady is facing a much tougher pass D (although the bears pass D was on point last week).

How about Manningham vs. SF or DeJax vs. Ariz. Seems like a no-brainer, but like with others, DeJax is killing me this season.

Also, would I be crazy to consider starting DeMarco Murray over Matt Forte this week? He has been a beast so far, and Buffalo is giving up 4.6 a carry and Miles Austin is hurt, while Forte is having goal line carries stolen by Barber. I have MJD in my first slot.[/QUOTE]Personally, I'd go Stafford, Manningham, and Forte. I'm not sure Michael Vick knows DeJax is still on the team. As far as Murray/Forte, I think you'll be fine either way, but my feeling is that Forte always produces, even when his TDs get vultured.

[quote name='Danimal']Personally, I'd go Stafford, Manningham, and Forte. I'm not sure Michael Vick knows DeJax is still on the team. As far as Murray/Forte, I think you'll be fine either way, but my feeling is that Forte always produces, even when his TDs get vultured.[/QUOTE]

That's my set, but wish I could say that was true about Forte. Thought I had a lock last week as I just needed just 12 points on Monday night from Forte, DeJax, and Jeremy Babin to win. Only got six total from the 3:cry:

I think I am going to go Manningham if Nicks is out, but I'm going to give DeJax one last shot otherwise. If he can't do it against Arizona it's a lost cause at this point.

[quote name='kube00']Brady or Sanchez who should I start[/QUOTE]Obviously Brady has the much tougher matchup, but I think I'd still go with him over Sanchez.

[quote name='maccabee72']How about Manningham vs. SF or DeJax vs. Ariz. Seems like a no-brainer, but like with others, DeJax is killing me this season.[/QUOTE]I just saw that Manningham is on the Giant's injury report- he's listed as questionable, something with his knee. He practiced all week, so this could have been something that happened in practice yesterday. Check online tomorrow, but unless they say he's definitely playing, I think you've gotta go DeJax.

Way to go DeSean Jackson, you moron! Shows up late to a meeting so now he's not playing in today's game. And of course this might have been the best week for him to go off facing a weak AZ defense! Grrr, my season just keeps getting worst by the week!

I guess I'm going with Laurent Robinson, Sidney Rice, and Earl Bennett at WR this week. My only other WR besides Jackson is Demaryous Thomas and I don't trust him to do crap with Tebow at QB. Plus he seems to favor Decker when he does throw it.

[quote name='kube00']Rice can be hit or miss too. Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]

Yeah, as long as T.Jackson is QB he seems to look to get the ball to Rice. The other thing that sucks is because of the Thursday night game I'm stuck with DHB on my roster. He's locked until Tuesday so I can't drop him to make another waiver move.

There are a couple decent names out there that I could possibly add like Reggie Wayne or Mike Williams (TB) but they would be just as much of a crap shoot as the guys I'm starting.

[quote name='kube00']Also does anyone know if Fred Davis is playing?[/QUOTE]

He's showing as probable on my site but I haven't been able to find any additional details on him

Help please!

Darren Sproles vs Arizona or Beanie Wells vs Philly

Jets D vs NE or Texans D vs TB
- last time the Jets scored 38 pts for me against the Patriots...

Anyone expect an under the radar TE to blow up? Right now I have Chandler and M. Lewis, but would prefer to start someone else entirely...

[quote name='Chitown021']Yeah, as long as T.Jackson is QB he seems to look to get the ball to Rice. The other thing that sucks is because of the Thursday night game I'm stuck with DHB on my roster. He's locked until Tuesday so I can't drop him to make another waiver move.

There are a couple decent names out there that I could possibly add like Reggie Wayne or Mike Williams (TB) but they would be just as much of a crap shoot as the guys I'm starting.[/QUOTE]

Drop Thomas for Mike Williams (TB). Williams is at least getting targets, Thomas is not.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Help please!

- last time the Jets scored 38 pts for me against the Patriots...[/QUOTE]

Sproles can help you in many ways.

Texans, last time the Jets played NE they had two points.

Am I crazy to consider benching Eli in favor of Timmie??!?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Help please!

- last time the Jets scored 38 pts for me against the Patriots...[/QUOTE]I'd go Sproles and Texans. Can't imagine the Jets D getting that many against New England again.

With DeSean Jackson out, should I start Jason Avant or take the chance that Hakeem Nicks ends up playing (game time decision)? Avant's game is at 1:00, Nicks at 4:00.

If I wait and Nicks is a no-go, I'd still be able to swap in either Percy Harvin or Torrey Smith, so I wouldn't be completely stuck.

Also, any last minute thoughts on my DST choice? San Fran (vs. NYG) or Green Bay (vs. MIN) I've got Green Bay in, but I'm nervous about it.

[quote name='Danimal']With DeSean Jackson out, should I start Jason Avant or take the chance that Hakeem Nicks ends up playing (game time decision)? Avant's game is at 1:00, Nicks at 4:00.

If I wait and Nicks is a no-go, I'd still be able to swap in either Percy Harvin or Torrey Smith, so I wouldn't be completely stuck.

Also, any last minute thoughts on my DST choice? San Fran (vs. NYG) or Green Bay (vs. MIN) I've got Green Bay in, but I'm nervous about it.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm that's a tough decision I would say wait since you have to decent options if Hicks can't play.

Man, that's a tough one too I would probably lean towards SF.

@pitfallharry219

That's a tough one too. If the line can protect Eli then he could carve up the niners secondary. I think I would go with Eli. Though this is practically a coin flip since Big Ben has been on fire lately (albeit against weaker competition).

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Drop Thomas for Mike Williams (TB). Williams is at least getting targets, Thomas is not.[/QUOTE]

Good call. I picked up Thomas a couple weeks ago hoping he'd step up with his athletic ability now that Lloyd is gone but that's not going to be the case as long as Tebow is the QB. Maybe if Orton were tossing the pig around.

Would you start Mike Williams over Robinson, Rice, or Bennett? I'm hoping Cutler will continue to find his favorite target in Bennett now that he's healthy. Also hoping Robinson will go off in the absence of Miles Austin. Dez is getting all the love on the fantasy sites but for all the hype Bryant really hasn't blown it up.

I need huge points out of my QB (Vick) and RB's (MJD, SJAX) with my poor WR corp.

[quote name='Chitown021']Good call. I picked up Thomas a couple weeks ago hoping he'd step up with his athletic ability now that Lloyd is gone but that's not going to be the case as long as Tebow is the QB. Maybe if Orton were tossing the pig around.

Would you start Mike Williams over Robinson, Rice, or Bennett? I'm hoping Cutler will continue to find his favorite target in Bennett now that he's healthy. Also hoping Robinson will go off in the absence of Miles Austin. Dez is getting all the love on the fantasy sites but for all the hype Bryant really hasn't blown it up.

I need huge points out of my QB (Vick) and RB's (MJD, SJAX) with my poor WR corp.[/QUOTE]

Missed your question, but I'd go Robinson, Williams, Bennett, Rice, with Bennett having a bit more upside than Williams.

Ugh, I picked up JAX D off waivers on Wednesdday and forgot to take them off my bench. I would be winning if I started them. :(

About time CJ2K!

Fitz has had a great day!

Only down by 24 points still got Finley, Holmes and Gostkowski to play and opponent has Pettigrew.

Opponent is up by 20, he has Gould, Torey Smith, and NYG D to playing
Ive got Megatron playing right now plus Brady, Jennings, and Crosby left I should be able to take him down

In my other league Im up by 50 pts and I still have two people left. He has nothing, Romo, Murra, MJD, and Foster had great games

ugh, dropped Manningham last minute for Crabtree because I was sure he wouldn't be active or at the very least be effective. To top that off, I started Stafford over Brady. Did I mention the guy I am playing against has Chicago's D....and oh yeah, Tillman at an IDP. Should I continue the stupidity by accepting Steve Smith in trade for DeMarco Murray? I have Forte and MJD, while my receivers are Boldin, DeJax, and Jordy Nelson.

D'oh! CJ2K finally goes off but I had him on my bench! I started SJAX and MJD who had decent days but could've really rolled it up if I had started CJ2K over SJAX.

Thank goodness I picked up and started Laurent Robinson and Earl Bennett. Both did pretty well for me. Got nothing out of Sidney Rice.

I'm down by (4) going into Monday Night Football. The good new is that my opponent is done and I have Mason Crosby.

New to the thread - has anybody heard an update on Maclin's injuries? I just know that he left the game, apparently. Did things look really bad for him?

bread's done
Back