Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']CHIKA I SAID IT FIRST :nottalking:

::titty twister::[/QUOTE]

:bitchslap: quit it, fool

she has MANY mac-n-cheez recipes playa. you gots to know da one.

[quote name='lilboo']Sorry brown, that was me :cool:

--

Chika what digital recipe box? An actual website or a fancy term for MS Word document? :lol:[/quote]

You're LisaNova?

I guess that makes up for the Driver TD pass.

[quote name='lilboo']It's very possible, Brown.[/quote]

I've seen your pictures. You look nothing like her.

[quote name='lilboo']Sorry brown, that was me :cool:

--

Chika what digital recipe box? An actual website or a fancy term for MS Word document? :lol:[/QUOTE]

register at foodnetwork.com and they have a digital recipe box for their site. otheerwise, i keep a whole folder of bookmarks organized with recipes i come across on other sites that i actually have intentions of making.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Celebrity girlfriend? LisaNova commented on my youtube profile :cool:.[/quote]
The UPS man I used to work with once delivered a package to Paul Pierce's house. How's that for celebrity :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']The UPS man I used to work with once delivered a package to Paul Pierce's house. How's that for celebrity :cool:[/quote]

My dad met Magic Johnson.

I met Danny Glover.

My cousin used to go to Steve Young's old High School.

Some mexicans robbed my house.

Beat that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why doesn't the fucking icon have an electric can opener?[/QUOTE]

Probably for the same reason I don't use one. It tends to make more of a mess and the convience factor isn't all that great. I have an electric can opener, but I always use my manual one.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Probably for the same reason I don't use one. It tends to make more of a mess and the convience factor isn't all that great. I have an electric can opener, but I always use my manual one.[/QUOTE]

This. Non-electric can opener for the win!

Woah, someone made a Mattel Electronic Football app. I gotta try that out

edit - and Space Invaders! Bout time someone released a copy of that

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Probably for the same reason I don't use one. It tends to make more of a mess and the convience factor isn't all that great. I have an electric can opener, but I always use my manual one.[/quote]

I use an electric one and I've never once made a mess.

::King of can openers::

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I guess that makes up for the Driver TD pass.

I've seen your pictures. You look nothing like her.[/QUOTE]

Those were fake. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rumour has it when the xbox 360 fall update launches, there will be six free games given out... :whistle2:k[/quote]

Microsoft usually makes things seem better than they really are. It'll probably be Robotron...six times.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Microsoft usually makes things seem better than they really are. It'll probably be Robotron...six times.[/quote]

Robotron 2084, Robotron 2085, Robotron 2086, Robotron 2087, Robotron 2088, Robotron 2089

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Microsoft usually makes things seem better than they really are. It'll probably be Robotron...six times.[/quote]

Six Xbox Originals are what is rumored. :whistle2:k

Three of which aren't even on the marketplace yet.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Six Xbox Originals are what is rumored. :whistle2:k

Three of which aren't even on the marketplace yet.[/quote]
Where did you read that?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Six Xbox Originals are what is rumored. :whistle2:k

Three of which aren't even on the marketplace yet.[/quote]

6 Xbox Originals for EVERYONE? That's something I can get excited for.

[quote name='darthbudge']I actually think they might give away Xbox Originals, it is the perfect way to pimp the new big HDDs.[/QUOTE]

And piss off everyone who only has a 20gb drive ...

No brown. Xbox Originals have no achievements. Duh. :p

My hard drive will cry if that were to happen. At least I could probably just initiate the download and cancel to download later when I do get a bigger hard drive, or just have the space for one of them.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, yeah.

Let's see what people say when I change my name to "TiredForForever". :roll:

How the fuck can steel be "corrosive" anyhow? Corroded, but not corrosive. I'm a just start callin' you Rusty.[/quote]
I'm just hedging my bets for the future corrosive metals.:roll::lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And piss off everyone who only has a 20gb drive ...

No brown. Xbox Originals have no achievements. Duh. :p[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']No.[/quote]

My B.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']My hard drive will cry if that were to happen. At least I could probably just initiate the download and cancel to download later when I do get a bigger hard drive, or just have the space for one of them.[/quote]

Same here.

I need a larger harddrive, in case that shit is true. I only have 2 gigs left on my 20 gig. :|

[quote name='becuzimbrown']My dad met Magic Johnson.

I met Danny Glover.

My cousin used to go to Steve Young's old High School.

Some mexicans robbed my house.

Beat that.[/QUOTE]

i sold a snowboard to andre agassi for his son. pwned.

[quote name='Chika']i sold a snowboard to andre agassi for his son. pwned.[/quote]

I played in a pickup basketball game against Charles Barkley.

When I worked at Kmart, I loaded a gun cabinet into Ted Nugent's wife's SUV. :cool:

[quote name='Chika']i sold a snowboard to andre agassi for his son. pwned.[/quote]

[quote name='Number83']I played in a pickup basketball game against Charles Barkley.[/quote]

[quote name='Brak']When I worked at Kmart, I loaded a gun cabinet into Ted Nugent's wife's SUV. :cool:[/quote]

Damn. Y'all got me beat.

[quote name='JolietJake']Whoa, Cameron went evil? I hope my DVR didn't cut off the end like it sometimes does.[/quote]
They end up destroying her

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back