Far Cry 3 [Xbox 360 & PS3] Preorder $49.99 with free Ground Shipping at UBIshop

Would you get that release day with ground? Good deal, surprised amazon didn't have a ten buck credit on it.

This game won't be coming out for an eternity anyway. I still have Ghost Recon Future Soldier preordered from Ubisoft for $40--it's been like 2 years and the game still isn't out.

[quote name='sTaTIx']This game won't be coming out for an eternity anyway. I still have Ghost Recon Future Soldier preordered from Ubisoft for $40--it's been like 2 years and the game still isn't out.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has it listed for release in February 1st but no date has been confirmed.

Also I received a $10 off $15 more UBIshop code yesterday(my B-day) I guess from signing up to UBI.com way back(can't remember when) & that may work if anyone wanted to start a new account and submit a birth date before the game releases it may work to knock off another $10.

I'll give the code away to someone who is going to pre-order to verify if the $10 off works with this. No PMs please.

[quote name='exaznkid']there was a far cry 3 in the works? i thought i heard somewhere that far cry was done with.[/QUOTE]

No, it's in the works. I think they have a whole new group working on it and their kind of changing things up that didn't work & going back to the original Far Cry concept without plus some other changes in comparison to Far Cry 2.

I've watched a few trailers with game play & dev interviews, it's looking like more of what I was hoping for with part 2. No more malaria or Africa, your on a un-named Island with a new main character. The only new feature I've seen so far is cover system similar to Rainbow Six Vegas. It's worth checking out IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5fdSFAPWh8

bread's done
Back