FAR PC games at Newegg - 2K, Bethesda, EA, LucasArts, SquareEnix, WB - 19 Games!

Condor_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
I'm sure most of you have most of these already, but they are free after $10 rebate at Newegg.

2K Games

Bethesda

EA

LucasArts

SquareEnix

THQ

Warner Bros

Rebates:

Free shipping and limit 1 per household.

Thanks to TDMVP73 at SD

Last edited by a moderator:
1 of each game. The terms say limit one of each product line per person, address, and household.

It also says one rebate submission per envelope, so I'm not sure if you have to send out 19 envelopes or if you can group them by publisher.

Well, now I feel like a fool for buying many of these games.

I've been spoiled by Staples easy rebates. I absolutely despise rebates that have to be submitted by mail (although almost all get processed without a hitch).

I had Lego Indiano Jones 2, Force Unleashed 2, and Hunted: Demon's foge in my cart but just decided I didn't care enough to go through the hassle of the rebates and then having three $10 credit cards. For some games though it's absolutely worth it, I just happen to already own all those.

[quote name='groz24']Will any of these activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Off the top of my head, New Vegas, Rage, FEAR, Space Marine, Darkness 2 will.

Not sure on some of the others but I know the EA stuff definitely will not but will activate to Origin.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']That sounds like a good deal, but I don't see anything on the New Vegas product page about a rebate.[/QUOTE]

It's specifcally mentioned on the rebate instructions form as one of the valid games the Bethesda rebate is for: http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfi...thesdaSoftworks4MIRs_46540Feb26Mar113ll97.pdf

I'll update the list with the OOS ones. I also cleaned it up a bit to make it easier on the eyes. Sorry, I posted from the ipad and didn't get a chance to format it last night.

I was going to grab Darkness 2 since its the limited edition but it looks like its already out of stock, might grab Lego Indy 2 and Syndicate though

[quote name='MrshllJcb']contemplating grabbing like 4 or 5 of the games, but not completely sure I wanna wait for the rebates[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat

I put an order in for 3 games about 1 hour ago and its not showing up on my account page and I didn't get a confirmation email.

Normally I get an email within 10 minutes or so after I place an order with Newegg.

Is anyone else having a delay?

Should I re-order the games?

[quote name='ferris182']I put an order in for 3 games about 1 hour ago and its not showing up on my account page and I didn't get a confirmation email.

Normally I get an email within 10 minutes or so after I place an order with Newegg.

Is anyone else having a delay?

Should I re-order the games?[/QUOTE]
Did you get an order number? I haven't gotten my email yet either, but I did get an order number in case something happens.

[quote name='Caine']Did you get an order number? I haven't gotten my email yet either, but I did get an order number in case something happens.[/QUOTE]

I just got an email that says my order will not be placed as all of the games are out of stock. Oh well no free games for me today.

Thanks Op! In for a few of these I've put off getting until today. Haven't received an e-mail fromNewEgg as to whether my order has gone through but I'll update as soon aa I hera back from them. Sounds like I may be out of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Caine']Looks like FO3 is now OOS as well.

Thanks for posting this OP. Picked up Rage and Fear.[/QUOTE]
Got the confirmation email for these. Guess they didn't run out yet.

Hunted: Demon's Forge was great on PS3, but I can't say it will be good on PC also as never played that version. I played co-op with my brother and it felt like a melee/fantasy version of Gears of War.

I am late to the party and would have loved to grab a bunch of those titles that I dont have :cry:. Oh well at least I grabbed Rage and Hunted: Demons Forge. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back