Farscape Complete DVD Series $57.99 Shipped Amazon!

[quote name='wormraper']you guys have been lucky, I've sent two emails so far and they haven't replied yet :([/QUOTE]I emailed them on Tuesday and didn't get a response, so I emailed them yesterday and put the same text as my first email with "I didn't receive any response from my earlier email in the 24-48 hour timeframe, so I wanted to resend this.". That seemed to generate the response.

[quote name='shrike4242']I emailed them on Tuesday and didn't get a response, so I emailed them yesterday and put the same text as my first email with "I didn't receive any response from my earlier email in the 24-48 hour timeframe, so I wanted to resend this.". That seemed to generate the response.[/QUOTE]

yeah, if they don't respond by tonight (which is the 48 hour limit on my SECOND email I'll do that again)

I was sort of tempted to pick up this collection, but I already have all the Starburst editions. I guess I could sell those but I guess they're good enough for me (besides season 1 volume 1 which is 2 flippers instead of 4 disks).

[quote name='Kaijufan']I was sort of tempted to pick up this collection, but I already have all the Starburst editions. I guess I could sell those but I guess they're good enough for me (besides season 1 volume 1 which is 2 flippers instead of 4 disks).[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that too (also have all of the Starburst collections), but I read that this collection doesn't have all of the extras from the Starburst collections? The Digital Bits review also mentioned that the video in this collection is slightly more compressed.

well took 3 emails to reply but this is there answer

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our records indicate that your order was shipped on November 13 2009. Unfortunately, it shipped well beyond ten days ago so we will not be able to refund the difference. Our price match policy does state that in order to honor a price match request the customer has to contact us within ten days from the day the order shipped. You may return the item for a refund and a refund will be issued upon receipt of the return.

Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com. We appreciate your business.

Regards,

I heard there was 20% Bing Cash back if you order from walmart. Anyone know if that is true? I'm trying to figure this out since I've never done anything with bing cash back before. An extra 20% off would be nice.

[quote name='wormraper']well took 3 emails to reply but this is there answer[/QUOTE]See, that's complete crap. You could return the item back to them and get your money back. Plus, they did it for a few people, so I don't understand why they're having such an issue giving you a refund.

Shipping it back via USPS Media Mail w/DC should be about $4-$5, so even in that case, you'd be saving $11 by buying it from Amazon and returning it back to DD. Though, I wouldn't wait too long if you were going to do that, since it's about 20 days from the date you received it.

[quote name='wormraper']well took 3 emails to reply but this is there answer[/QUOTE]

never used them and i plan to keep it that way.

ok... getting kinda aggravated at this... was told on Tuesday when I tried to pricematch amazon that DD had it in stock and would prolly ship out on Wed... Today my order is still processing so I call and they tell me it should ship on Monday, so I tell them about getting that same story on Tuesday... and they check... oh it's backordered and don't have a timeframe when they'll get it but for some reason my order is showing to be in the picking phase.... :roll:

not that I'm in a hurry for this... just don't want it to be some kind of limited production and not get it at all. Tempted to cancel and order though amazon but I ordered through ebates with 4% cash back and $10 bonus. sigh

This annoys me. I paid $105 from Amazon day one (I had a lot of credit) and now it is this cheap. Luckily, I was finishing Babylon 5 and I never opened Farscape. I... AM... RETURNING!

Just a heads up Wal-Mart has this online for $57.86 which I just price matched at Best Buy so I could get the Peacekeeper series included came out to $62.64 total after tax. Good alternative if you want it now plus you get the peacekeeper wars with it instead of having to buy it seperately.

mine just shipped from DD... what's funny tho is they have to do a refund for the difference... they couldn't just change the billing price even though it was almost a week ago I mailed them about the amazon price.

[quote name='squidboots']IMO the Netflix compression quality was unbearable. I'm really happy I got the DVD set.[/QUOTE]

Looks better than when I use to watch it on Sci-fi back in the day.

thanks grabbed it and peacekeepers for a total of $66, still cheaper on amazon than it was at best buy in their previous sale, although right now there's a delay in shipping both of them since it's popular.

Just ordered mine and the PK movie from Amazon, hopefully they come before Christmas as I got these as a little gift for myself.

Anyone want to lend me the disc with the "Farscape: Undressed" extra to watch? Why did I have to read the description to find out about this previously unreleased hour special? :( To think I snubbed this set because I already own the Starburst Editions.

Seriously though, is Farscape Undressed worth a series doubledip? Or is it just nice, but forgettable? I read that it's a recap type thing with a hammed up cast to get new viewers up to speed.

PM me if anyone has a link to where I can watch the special online?

[quote name='Morandor']thanks grabbed it and peacekeepers for a total of $66, still cheaper on amazon than it was at best buy in their previous sale, although right now there's a delay in shipping both of them since it's popular.[/QUOTE]

Actually if you saw my previous post on the previous page its cheaper to price match Wal-marts $57.86 price at Best Buy if they have it in stock since it already includes the Peacekeeper Wars. it was $62 and some change including the 8.25% sales tax. Why wait for shipping when you can have instant gratification and have a more uniform looking set, of course this all hinges on it being in stock which is hit or miss at your local Best Buy.

bread's done
Back