Farscape Complete Series: $54.95 shipped at DD.com

This is an amazing deal. Bought it back when it was $75. I knew nothing about the show and now I love it.

Pick up a copy of Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars while you're at it.

I have the original box set releases. The first they ever put out. How do the newer sets compare to the original releases?

Wouldn't you know it, just when I go to buy this...

Sorry, there was a problem displaying the requested page.
Please try the page again or select a different page.

An administrator has been notified of this problem.

Seems the entire site is down, hope they didn't get hacked.

I haven't seen this for myself but I've heard that there are compression issues on this set due to them putting more episodes on a disc compared to older versions.

[quote name='funkymonkeyjavajunky']Good review here: http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/spinsheet112309.html
In a nutshell...the Starburst editions looked better, but the earlier 2-disc sets had issues (bonding and playback problems). But, $55 for the entire series is a steal.[/QUOTE]

The version I had was BEFORE the Starburst edition. It looks like the Starburst edition vs new version review shows the Starburst to be better and have less MPEG 2 artifacts. I guess I'll just stick with what I've currently got. If it ever comes out on Blu Ray maybe I'll upgrade but I'm kind of thinking (based off of an interview I read) that it may never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back