Fast & Furious 1-5 Box Set [Blu-ray][Region Free] $28 shipped from amazon.co.uk

Wow, that's a fucking good price. I'd be all over this if I didn't already buy them all at Best Buy.

I think I paid around the same price, but it was a lot more work than this deal.

The Fast and the Furious - $6.99 with upgrade and save coupon and $3 universal coupon
2 Fast 2 Furious - $5 with upgrade and save coupon
Tokyo Drift - $5 with upgrade and save coupon
Fast and Furious - $5 with upgrade and save coupon
Fast Five - $10 on black friday

Ok, I paid like $32+tax, but I had to trade in 4 old DVDs. I wish I would have waited for this deal.

Great deal much appreciated!!
spit

i thought most of the fnf movies were $15 during the most recent U&S. did i miss a sale early on or was this from another U&S.

thread title says it's region free, but is the box work and everything same as the US version or is it in a foreign language?

[quote name='frpilot']i thought most of the fnf movies were $15 during the most recent U&S. did i miss a sale early on or was this from another U&S.

thread title says it's region free, but is the box work and everything same as the US version or is it in a foreign language?[/QUOTE]
It looks different but it should be in english.

[quote name='frpilot']i thought most of the fnf movies were $15 during the most recent U&S. did i miss a sale early on or was this from another U&S.

thread title says it's region free, but is the box work and everything same as the US version or is it in a foreign language?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. It was an older U&S.

I'd rather buy 1,4-5 separately. Already got 5 on Black Friday for $10, but as a set it's still a good deal. 2 is hard watch and 3 is just... bad. I only like the Japanese guy in 3 who made it over to 5. Just my opinion, though. :cool:

Packaging is a wheel. All discs sit on top of each other. Good deal, but you'll want to find better packaging.

[quote name='SanjiX']I'd rather buy 1,4-5 separately. Already got 5 on Black Friday for $10, but as a set it's still a good deal. 2 is hard watch and 3 is just... bad. I only like the Japanese guy in 3 who made it over to 5. Just my opinion, though. :cool:[/QUOTE]

He was/is Korean, but I already have two of them on Blu-ray will wait for sales to get the rest eventually.

bread's done
Back