Fat Princess $7.99 PSN Code @ Best Buy

Agreed. Alot of fun this game is. Got it when it went on sale during the summer. One of the better downloadable games on all three systems and definitely one of the best multiplayer experiences.

this looks to be that the email you just the PS3 version, which can only be played on the console. There is a different Fat Princess for the PSP which this is not..plus mini's are the only games that you can play on both, not exclusive PSN PS3 or PSP titles..

I played the wheels off the beta, but never really got into online unfortunately because my ps3 headset is uncomfortable, and the few games I did try online nobody was talking, which is crucial to actually winning the game. I should get back into it sometime, though...

This is definitely a great deal. There's a lively and dedicated community around the game still with a competitive clan scene. Check out the FP community, Cake Lair if you're unsure about it. Some of the devs also frequent the site.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I just realized that I ordered hours ago and the code hasn't been sent yet. Grrr.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't received mine either.

Is there still people playing this game online or is it pretty dead? I feel like I'll be playing with all pros when I go online.

Bought it 30 minutes ago at 5pm 11/28/2010 EST and got the code right away.

Now I wonder if i should buy the expansion pack for $5.

Also all my best buy emails were going to the spam folder. I had to end up fixing that too. Not sure if that could be one of the causes for any of you

Great game. The only thing that really holds it back is the lack of microphone presence on PSN -- this game really shines when you know people and/or are able to communicate and utilize strong team work.

For the reason stated above (to more of an extreme) along with the lower player count (eight max players iirc) is what holds the PSP version back.

I've been putting off getting this game for far too long... many thanks, OP!

I didn't get charged CA state sales tax, a whopping 70¢ in savings. Yay CAG! :)

[quote name='blitz64']Bought it 30 minutes ago at 5pm 11/28/2010 EST and got the code right away.

Now I wonder if i should buy the expansion pack for $5.[/QUOTE]

I used to play Fat Princess a ton. I can vouch for the expansion pack. You get to play as more characters (the Giant being the most popular).

Speaking of which that reminds me I need to get rid of my Fat Princess gameshare. I've played the heck out of it already.

Also you can buy this in store at Best Buy for $7.99, not just online (might be useful to some people I guess). You just need to go to the huge endcap touch screen in the video game section (usually next to all their gaming cards). Find Fat Princess on the screen, and it should let you print out a barcode you take to checkout. Pay for it, and then it sends the code about a dozen times to your RZ e-mail. (unfortunately, the spam codes are all the same)

Also, some GameStops have cards on rack for this game @ $7.49... but most seem to have them at $14.99, so YMMV. I did do a double take to make sure it wasn't the Fat Roles expansion for the $7.49 price. It was definitely for the full game, I noticed this after buying it at Best Buy for the nephew. 50 cents down the drain :(

bread's done
Back