Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

ARG!!! had to pick up my aunt from the airport and since her sister's funeral was 3 days ago and she's the delicate one it was a lot of talking. I completely forgot about FP night. that's twice now. It's like the Burnout Curse all over again. It's like fate wants me to play alone.

[quote name='addone']Guys...if his mic is IN his ear...WE CAN HEAR HIS THOUGHTS!!!!111 Hax FTW!! :D[/QUOTE]i just want everyone to read this again. cause it's hilarous

[quote name='ChibiJosh']In that case, I can't wait till Saturday.[/QUOTE]
Excellent! Because I'll be over at Morgantown for the next sketch :applause::D

I'm kidding :p just trying to put some digital humour on...hope its not making you wish ill of me.

[quote name='addone']Excellent! Because I'll be over at Morgantown for the next sketch :applause::D

I'm kidding :p just trying to put some digital humour on...hope its not making you wish ill of me.[/QUOTE]

No, I was joking too. I guess I should've added a :lol: or ;). My mistake.

RED TEAM DOMINATE

heh, it was tons of fun last night! I did run into a few annoying bugs though. For example, on the Great Gourge map I blew up the side of the blue castle but wasn't able to walk through (invisible walls FTL). I saw my teammates running through so I guess it only affected me.

The catapult was also pretty buggy at times. And on the last match for some reason both sides could hear each other.

Evergoo, I suggest just dropping the players down to 24 instead of opening up. The game is actually pretty good with less players.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']No, I was joking too. I guess I should've added a :lol: or ;). My mistake.[/QUOTE]
Time to add you on PSN and be friends :D :D

[quote name='Darknyss']Evergoo, I suggest just dropping the players down to 24 instead of opening up. The game is actually pretty good with less players.[/QUOTE]

agreed. id rather just play with cags, never been a fan of pubs.

Okay CAGs. I'll drop it down to 20 or 24 then. I just need to test it out with someone who has a fast internet connection. Wolfkin, are you reading this? ;)

Also, how many of you CAGs would actually be interested in playing both Wednesdays and Sundays? I've been talking to 8bitArtist (other possible host) about it because some CAGs are completely screwed by one day or the other.

P.S. Shoutout to jrsmaster for substitute hosting for me in the IRC last night. I was eating dinner with the Misses.

I'd be fine with both days really...so you can put me in the "flexible" group, even if I didn't add ANYONE from CAG on PSN yet, nor even show up online last night...exams be upon me.

Wednesdays work best for me. Sundays can be hit or miss since it's normally TV time with the wife.

Also, I will be away next week. So, I won't be able to make the next FP CAG night.

anathema728

so, dont know how the invite system works, can anyone invite any friend, or host invite friends only?

you should make a FP account like evergooFP so people can add you to play on those nights and you dont have to scrap friendslist since it's 50max right

PSN IDs updated as of this post.

[quote name='AllahBomber']time for a title change[/QUOTE]
Heh. I'm awaiting to hear more replies regarding Wednesday/Sunday combo.

[quote name='anathema728']you should make a FP account like evergooFP so people can add you to play on those nights and you dont have to scrap friendslist since it's 50max right[/QUOTE]
Not sure what the max is but I am aware that my PSN Friends List is getting fuller. I also don't want to create a new PSN ID because I've already created many accounts for Gamesharing. I'll accept as many PSN IDs as possible and if I need room, I'll delete some names based on PSN activity. If I do delete some Fat Princess IDs, I'll mention it here and request these CAGs to register with the other host, 8bitArtist. Obviously, you can avoid being deleted if you're active in Fat Princess or play Buzz, Rock Band 2, or Fight Night Round 4 with me. ;)

[quote name='evergoo'] if you're active in Fat Princess or play Buzz, Rock Band 2, or Fight Night Round 4 with me. ;)[/QUOTE]

FNR4?huh? its like one of those which doesn't fit with the others questions.

I guess I'll host tomorrow since there are CAGs interested in playing this Sunday. As requested, I will shrink the game down to 20 players, 19 private slots. Let's see how this works. Fyi, 8bitArtist will be the designated host for Wednesdays and I will be in charge of Sundays.

I will only play for like an hour since I'm also trying to revitalize Buzz from its 2 month torpor (hosting @ 6 pm pst / 9 pm est). Sinistar and Enufs8d: I hope you guys switch over otherwise it's just 1-on-1 with mwestep. :whistle2:( As for hosting Fat Princess, I will be in the IRC until 7 pm pst to answer any CAG questions.

[quote name='enufs8d']FNR4?huh? its like one of those which doesn't fit with the others questions.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't hurt to try right? ;) FNR2 singlehandedly got me into the sport and I'm giddy all over again thanks to this game. For what it's worth, StrandedBrit and I had a blast playing it the other night.

[quote name='evergoo']Sinistar and Enufs8d: I hope you guys switch over otherwise it's just 1-on-1 with mwestep. :whistle2:( [/QUOTE]

switch over? i didnt know we were switching sides after each fight. ::scratches head::

[quote name='enufs8d']switch over? i didnt know we were switching sides after each fight. ::scratches head::[/QUOTE]
Talking about Buzz, dude. :cool:

Anyone try the update yet? It should be live according to Joystiq. I may jump on the bandwagon if things are patched well enough.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Anyone try the update yet? It should be live according to Joystiq. I may jump on the bandwagon if things are patched well enough.[/QUOTE]

I played last night. It was definitely better. Not perfect yet, but a lot better. I was able to play a full match with 25+ and it went along fine. Host left and then the game couldn't find a new host thought 1 minute into the second game

[quote name='soliddragon']me am there tonite[/QUOTE]
Soliddragon,

Mind joining the IRC tonight so we can test out 20 player settings? We're all poor and can only dream of having such high internet speeds.

What's up guys!

I guess I have been showing up to your games without actually knowing this was going on. I knew something was up when my entire team had common sense. Evergoo, add me to the list since I'll be showing up for sure.

IceSharktank - KINGR2RO

Thank you.

Glad you guys had fun last night :)

Had 3 blackouts, with the last one knocking out my modem hahaha. Did the connection issues clear up?

I couldn't connect to nfs3freak/"destructo" (no way I'm typing out j0r leet-speakz) when my power was still up. Connecting to sailorme had the red snail. From what I read on IRC while I had power, people were getting red snails with destructo.

Maybe the connection problems haven't been FULLY fixed with the latest patch? Or maybe my Great White Northern tubes can't connect to Arizona XD

well it was fun while i lasted. I only got in on one game before I couldn't connect to the host. Sorry I missed ur earlier message goo. I'll definitely be there for wednesday. great fun to be had.

So it looks like I am still searching for a Wednesday host. Anyone care to take on that role? Below are the responsibilities. I think they're quite basic. People who have previously joined the IRC should have an idea of what the host's responsibilities are.

• Have a laptop/computer in the same room as your PS3 in order to join the IRC
  • Stay active in the IRC from 4:30 pm pst to 7:00 pm pst (doesn't necessarily require the host to play the game for 2 hours; just answer questions and provide technical support)
  • Find two game hosts (need backup in case of disconnections) who have strong internet connections (20+ Players)
  • Accept PSN Friend Requests (I've already taken most of the load)

I put it in my phone so I won't forget so provided I can call tech support and get my internet back on in 24 hours count me in. Heck I have a spare TV I MIGHT just for kicks consider taking my TV and PS3 on campus and using the Wifi network there. I mean what else if not this is MAC address spoofing for.

[quote name='nfs3freak']sup icesharktank. we got a good combo team action with ur dark mage and my archer
hafta fat princess it up again sometime[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you were awesome. It's always a pleasure to work with people that know how to judge the threat level offered by the enemy and adjust accordingly to the situation in order to neutralize them.

bread's done
Back