Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

unfortunately I'm am internetless and unless I can get someone to help me carry my TV on campus I don't know if it's gonna happen for me.

Sorry about bailing late game, especially when things were getting as hectic as they were. I'll hop on again if anyone is still playing later.

Good games everyone. In the last game, the Blue Princess disappeared into fat air.

To clear up a question: do you have to press R2 to chat or is it automatic? If so, that means I've been talking to no one for all these past CAG Nights?! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you have to hold R2 to talk it will have your PSN name in a chat bubble on screen when you talk. Just found out a few days ago. Last fat princess night I was talking to no one I guess cause i wasn't holding the button down. :lol:

[quote name='oemor']Last fat princess night I was talking to no one I guess cause i wasn't holding the button down. :lol:[/QUOTE]
"Romeo, oh Romeo...why art thou talking to yourself?"

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Good games, guys! I guess I'm gonna have to buy a mic. Any good deals?[/QUOTE]

I would recommend trying to find the Endwar bundle at Target as it includes the official Sony headset and is now $22.

Great games guys, though at times it was a bit laggy. Maybe it was my end.

Also I have to say I had more fun and involvement when I went on the Red team where more mics were heard.

I'll try to make it to the next CAG night, see ya'll around.

btw, is there a way to remove bots altogether? I think it'd be more strategic and less chaotic with just human players, though it seems like we are averaging about 8-10 per game. The maps aren't that huge that we'd get lost in it.

[quote name='option.iv']btw, is there a way to remove bots altogether? I think it'd be more strategic and less chaotic with just human players, though it seems like we are averaging about 8-10 per game. The maps aren't that huge that we'd get lost in it.[/QUOTE]
We could remove bots by making less private slots, but that would prevent some CAGs from entering into our game since other online users would occupy them instead. Maybe shrink the game down to 12 or 14 this Sunday? :whistle2:k

def fun matches tonight. glad i got to sneak away and get some games in. got 1-800-CAKE tonight too. now its just beating gladiate with the warrior and winning 100 games. woo!

I am going to an Oakland A's game this Sunday so I won't be able to host. I'm sure you all can still create a CAG Night without me. ;) I would suggest using the IRC to find a host with a good connection (set the game to 12-14 players?) as well as help others resolve technical difficulties. Remember folks, hold R2 to talk!

I'm curious how the night goes so I'll be inquiring later tomorrow night.

I'll be at a family dinner tomorrow night...so I don't think I'll be able to log on to the IRC to help organize anything. Have fun guys and gal!

good games. it was nice to have a small game, compared to all the craziness and rambos that im used to.

awesome leadership on the blue team. was it King2pro?

Damnit, i work until 6PM PST on Sundays (i know, wack schedule :( )
I'll catch you guys on sometime. Add me if you want to game on Friday or Saturday evenings

[quote name='carpwrist']Damnit, i work until 6PM PST on Sundays (i know, wack schedule :( )
I'll catch you guys on sometime. Add me if you want to game on Friday or Saturday evenings[/QUOTE]

We often play for at least 2 hours, so you can still catch us on Sundays.

Do you guys play against each other? Or CAG against everyone else? If we work as a team and play online, we'll be unstoppable. Nobody works as a team online.

Yeah, a game like this is just asking for some kind of clan support or some such feature. Playing with and against CAGs during these game nights has given me a better understanding of overall strategies for classes and maps.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Do you guys play against each other? Or CAG against everyone else? If we work as a team and play online, we'll be unstoppable. Nobody works as a team online.[/QUOTE]

Well, with the way it's set up, it's kind of heard to do play against a team of other people.

if we all were on the same team, it would most likely just be playing against all bots which isnt that fun. we would have to challenge another boards FP players. maybe like ps3trophies.org or something (if that board even has an FP night).

But then there's the whole issue of trying to get everyone on the same team. I hate that I can see my friends playing online, but won't know what team they're on, or if I'll even join their team in the first place :/

Well, we could just have someone jump in a public game, preferebaly one that is relatively full in one side) and then start joining the game. When a team wins, we could just start getting together by switching to the losing team. From my experience the winning team always stays full while the losing team barely has anyone.

I think on the official blog, the dev team mentioned thinking about adding clan support or something. It would be excellent if they did.

Well, whenever you guys want to get some fat princess on. Everyone here is always welcomed to join my games. God knows my team needs help more times than not.

I'm hoping I can make it to tonight's games. Since this'll be the last time I get to play before going on vacation for the next 10 days.

GGs everyone. Based on some suggestions, we shall be doing a 32-human Rescue the Princess this Sunday. ~12 slots will be saved for CAGs. The rest will be open to the interwebs. Maybe we can become a clan after the first match? Team Red...for Blood!

Ok, here it is... I just bought the game Friday night and may want to join your little game thing on Sunday if possible.

io = Odibee

bread's done
Back