Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

I missed the last game night but I think I'll be able to hop on tonight. The first one was a lot of fun so I'm glad I'll be able to play with you guys. My mic inexplicably broke so if I can't fix that by tonight I'll be a little upset, but I'll probably be in the IRC for a few minutes either way. See everyone on the battlefield tonight!

IRC is happening now. We will begin at 5 pm sharp so try to hop on Team Red for Game 1 if you can. If not, switch sides after the first game.

Ugh...don't make "Join Team Red" announcements Kandal. :p Everyone just joins one side and the teams are completely unbalanced (50/50 bot team vs. all human team). I think CAGs know by now what team to join. Also, I'm tired of hearing teens. :bomb:

[quote name='evergoo']Ugh...don't make "Join Team Red" announcements Kandal. :p Everyone just joins one side and the teams are completely unbalanced (50/50 bot team vs. all human team). I think CAGs know by now what team to join. Also, I'm tired of hearing teens. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

got it boss. overall good game! Looking forward to Wednesday. Can we switch up the mode? Perhaps do Team Death match on Wednesday and Capture the Princess Sunday?

Seriously. Those high-pitched voices made me question whether some were male or female. :lol: I'll use the mute option next time to protect my ears.

We can switch up modes. It doesn't really matter as long as it's fun for CAG. I remember Sailorme once suggested that Outpost setting and that bomb'd. We did do that 3 Princess setting and that was very fun.

Sorry I betrayed Team Red but I felt sorry for them when 4 humans were against 16 humans. It also was getting ridiculously repetitive when Team Red won like 10+ in a row including several 1-2 minute Zerg rush victories. Shoutouts to Freekyzeeky and Dmunkee for switching to Team Blue and eventually kicking Team Red's ass! :cool:

[quote name='evergoo']

Sorry I betrayed Team Red but I felt sorry for them when 4 humans were against 16 humans. It also was getting ridiculously repetitive when Team Red won like 10+ in a row including several 1-2 minute Zerg rush victories. Shoutouts to Freekyzeeky and Dmunkee for switching to Team Blue and eventually kicking Team Red's ass! :cool:[/QUOTE]

LOL, those were some of the best victories I've ever been a part of... :lol:
And yes, we kicked ass y'all... Fun times! ;)

[quote name='evergoo']I'll use the mute option next time to protect my ears.[/QUOTE]
Wait, there's a mute option now!?!? :O

(I might be confusing FP's voice chat with BF1943's right now...)

aw man, I've been MIA the last few game nights for Fat Princess. My bad!
I'm gonna make sure Wednesday and Sunday I'll be taking part!

Bumped for CAG Night. ChibiJosh and Kandal will be hosting. Please join Team Red and don't mention to outsiders about our clan unless you want to hear ear-piercing voices. ;)

I don't know if I'm going to be there tonight. I'm running an experiment in my lab, and I'm not sure what time I'm going to stop. I may need to take back my offer to host Wednesdays.

Kinda hard to enjoy FP when your son keeps on bullying you for the PS3 Controller >.< Overall still a great time. Not much CAG members today but, we manage to still own thanks to you know who (hint: the trophy whore) he's a BEAST!

Yeah, was there yesterday at 6pm, but saw no one was online, so I went to play 360 with my brother. Sunday should be easier since I have more time to check.

Once NFL season starts, Sunday might be harder too, hehehe.

I had some difficulty telling exactly who on Red was CAG, but there was only 4 people maximum in IRC.

I had fun though, I'll be looking forward to playing again when there's more turnout (and I have more time to play).

This Sunday if I'm hosting, I plan on putting up all 32 slots as friends only. So whoever doesn't have me on their buddy list. Start adding PSN: kandal978

I then start up the game to see how many people are on. After everyone settles in, I will evaluate to see if we can play an all CAG member game or a public stomp.

For example:
If we get over 16 or more players we can do a CAG battle of 8 vs 8.
If we have less than 16 we'll just do a Public Stomp. Everyone goes to the red side when I restart the lobby

Get the picture? Tell me what you all think of this idea?

[quote name='Kandal']This Sunday if I'm hosting, I plan on putting up all 32 slots as friends only. So whoever doesn't have me on their buddy list. Start adding PSN: kandal978

I then start up the game to see how many people are on. After everyone settles in, I will evaluate to see if we can play an all CAG member game or a public stomp.

For example:
If we get over 16 or more players we can do a CAG battle of 8 vs 8.
If we have less than 16 we'll just do a Public Stomp. Everyone goes to the red side when I restart the lobby

Get the picture? Tell me what you all think of this idea?[/QUOTE]

I think that sounds like a great plan. As both of those have worked in the past but it would cause less confusion if it was set up like that. It could prevent some of the 3 vs. 3 with matches and would hopefully help to prevent CAGs from being unable to join team red because it is full.

Good idea Kandal regarding 32 private slots for testing. This would obviously be done before 5 pm (some time between 4:30-4:50ish I assume).

I recall small games not being as much fun (e.g. 8-on-8) since it lacks chaos. We tried it out once on a CAG Night. Maybe you can use the 32 private test to determine how many private slots to reserve before we slaughter our opponents?

8 on 8 could mean less fun and less chaos but, it will sure give our members a clear mind on who's participating on CAG nights rather than having to guess who's a public and what not.

I wish the developer would initiate an update where the host can edit game mode and public slots at the end of each game.

I keep forgetting about Wednesdays, what sucks is I was online playing with a bunch of strangers. Here's some news straight from PAX

Due to the tremendous success of Fat Princess on PSN, we are pleased to announce a host of new content for you, our loyal fans. Today at PAX we spilled the beans on New Pork, an awesome new city-themed level. New Pork offers an exciting array of strategies to slice and dice your way to victory. Use multiple sewer shortcuts to sneak up behind your enemies, blow up barricades to open up new routes of assault and defend your princess from the rooftops.
New Pork is just the beginning of additional content for Fat Princess. For details on New Pork and news of the coming update, as well as PAX video interviews with the Titan Devs, stay tuned to the Titan Blog.
NewPork2.JPG
Welcome to New Pork, baby...

[quote name='nightmare452']I will be online tonight and see who's on, but I only have evergoo in my friends list.[/QUOTE]
OP has list of Knights :). I RECOMMEND CHIBIJOSH/SHINCHIBIJOSH FOR LULZ.

:D

CAG: Apollo Creed = PSN: kickapole

Kandal, I'll add you to my friends list as you said for Sundays game.. but you guys will have to bear with me, I'm relatively new to FP. (as a gamer in the 30+ range, groups like these are a godsend .. no offense to the kids out there)

What's the estimated start time? (I notice 8pm EDT, but that was for a Wed. .. still the same?

I just picked up this game the other day, it's lots of fun but does anyone else have problems with random disconnects?? Well if anyone is ever down to play hit me up.

Wooten = Bizpad

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kandal']no issue here with random disconnection.[/QUOTE]

I actually haven't had any issues since I posted that but I was also hosting for a good portion of the time. Either way really fun game the more I play it the more I get into it.

bread's done
Back