Fat PS2s in the GTA (Canada)

Rex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Yeah, I know that the slim PStwo has taken over, but I was wondering if there was anywhere where I could get a the old PS2 model new (preferably).

It's most likely a long shot, but I'd just like to know if anyone in the Toronto area (or even Niagara region) has seen any of these models floating around.

I know I could probably find some used at an EB or something like that, but a new one would be a lot better for me.

[quote name='Quintox']How come? Just curious[/quote]

Well, I've had one for sometime now but it recently went dead. So I just have a bunch of accessories and what not for it.

I know it sounds crazy to not want the Slim version, but yeah...just wondering if there were any of the older model out there.

I think all the accessories for the old ps2 work fine except for the stand, hd, and ethernet adapter (which you don't need if you get the slim ps2). If you really want a ps2 fat, you'll prob. have to go to EB/GS and pick up a used one.

I've also got a Multi-Tap (which Sony should not have had to make) and that won't work with the Slim.

I found out that EB is selling refurbs for $99 Canadian, so I might have to go with that.

bread's done
Back