Father Learns Kids Don't Inflate

jaykrue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
linky

Phnom Penh - A Cambodian father and mechanic learned the hard way not to inflate children when he inserted an air hose designed to fill car tires into his 5-year-old son's anus and blew him up, local media reported on Thursday.

The Khmer-language Rasmei Kampuchea daily reported Try Sienghym was "playing" with his son Sok Sambo when the incident took place.

The paper said the child's stomach became distended and his concerned mother rushed him to hospital, where he remains in a stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery.

"The father very much regrets playing like this now," the paper quoted a family member as saying.

Police were not expected to take action against the father, blaming the incident on pure stupidity, against which there is currently no law.

*sigh* Although usually self-correcting, sometimes stupidity can also affect bystanders (and sometimes even lethally). The more I live in this world, the more I realize that maybe there should be, in fact, a law against stupidity. #-o

digbig.jpg

Bored Cambodian father goes for +200pts! ...not a good idea.

[quote name='jaykrue'] he inserted an air hose designed to fill car tires into his 5-year-old son's anus and blew him up [/QUOTE]

anyone else deeply disturbed by the wording?

The part that sucks is that he didn't manage to kill himself before having progeny. Knowing that this guy's DNA is still in the gene pool is the real tragedy.

[quote name='ranger_mj']wow. if only they had an award for almost winning a darwin.[/QUOTE]

They don't give out the Darwin Award for killing someone else, do they?

Cambodians are the most archaic, closed minded, greedy fuckers I've ever come into contact with. It is near impossible to imagine how something this unreal could not have happened to a Cambodian child. Well, I'm sure he'll be the talk of the village, and get his own song, for teaching lessons to others inclined to do similar acts.

Man, I wanna do some karaoke now.

[quote name='drone8888']Cambodians are the most archaic, closed minded, greedy fuckers I've ever come into contact with. It is near impossible to imagine how something this unreal could not have happened to a Cambodian child. Well, I'm sure he'll be the talk of the village, and get his own song, for teaching lessons to others inclined to do similar acts.

Man, I wanna do some karaoke now.[/QUOTE]

Jesus christ that was overboard.

[quote name='drone8888']Cambodians are the most archaic, closed minded, greedy fuckers I've ever come into contact with. It is near impossible to imagine how something this unreal could not have happened to a Cambodian child. Well, I'm sure he'll be the talk of the village, and get his own song, for teaching lessons to others inclined to do similar acts.

Man, I wanna do some karaoke now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I hate white people. See what I did there?

That was pretty harsh (and no I'm not Cambodian).

"Hey son, I want to play with you. I stick my cock up your ass until I have an orgasm and you keep your mouth shut. It's a wonderful game! I think you will love it!"

bread's done
Back