Favorite Democratic Candidate for President?

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just curious, out of all the Democrats running for president, who would be your choice to win the nomination?

I'm rooting for John Edwards or Joe Biden/

If I were to vote Democrat, I'd pick Richardson. He's got a solid record as a Governor and has a good speaking presence...the problem? He's been acting like a VP candidate as of late instead of like a serious contender -- just when he was starting to gain some steam, too...

[quote name='t0llenz']If I were to vote Democrat, I'd pick Richardson. He's got a solid record as a Governor and has a good speaking presence...the problem? He's been acting like a VP candidate as of late instead of like a serious contender -- just when he was starting to gain some steam, too...[/quote]

More like a Senate candidate...there have been murmurs that he wants Bill Clinton to back him for the Senate. Then again, he'd be an excellent VP.

I really like all of the Democratic candidates more and more as time goes on.

I forget who my candidate was from that survery; either way I will vote for someone who has a chance of getting elected so Clinton or Obama.

Plus Barack teh vote is just soo damn catchy.

Third would be Ikohn4ever (write in of course).

[quote name='pittpizza']I forget who my candidate was from that survery; either way I will vote for someone who has a chance of getting elected so Clinton or Obama.

Plus Barack teh vote is just soo damn catchy.

Third would be Ikohn4ever (write in of course).[/QUOTE]

thanks, abortions for some, small miniature US flags for the rest

That whole UFO thing really pisses me off. He does not think he saw an ALIEN, all he said was he say what he thought to be an unidentified flying object. People regularly misinterpret it into "Kuc. beleives in aleins."

Just goes to show you that when running for public office, you have to be extremely careful what you say. Well, you did anyway, before the antichrist was appointed the leader of our nation.

bread's done
Back