FBI investigates Scarlett Johansson nude photos leaked (Update: Hacker caught)

Apparently there is a Justin Timberlake picture with him wearing a pair of pink panties on his head. At least that is what TMZ is reporting.

I always thought he was a douchebag despite some of his funny SNL videos.

[quote name='Xevious']Apparently there is a Justin Timberlake picture with him wearing a pair of pink panties on his head. At least that is what TMZ is reporting.

I always thought he was a douchebag despite some of his funny SNL videos.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those pics of him are from Mila Kunis' cell-phone. the only picture of her on it is her in a bathtub full of bubbles so you just see her head.

It does prove they are banging though.

I'm investigating right now.

But seriously WTF? The FBI should use tax payers money to investigate this? They don't have better things to do?

Bitch if you don't want this shit to get out then umm don't take nude pics of yourself using the tech of today...and you got enough f'in money to hire your own damn investigators, don't you? How much money/resources would be used? No idea but too damn much I'm sure.

[quote name='HarryManback']I'm investigating right now.

But seriously WTF? The FBI should use tax payers money to investigate this? They don't have better things to do?

Bitch if you don't want this shit to get out then umm don't take nude pics of yourself using the tech of today...and you got enough f'in money to hire your own damn investigators, don't you? How much money/resources would be used? No idea but too damn much I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Because famous people don't have rights.

I, for one, will not complain that Scarlett took these photos, or had them on her cell phone, and will simply be happy that I was able to see them :D

I just don't know why you would take those kinds of pictures on your phone. Why risk it? I wouldn't even be worried about some hacker getting them, I'd be worried about losing my phone or the wrong person getting ahold of them. Hell, I wouldn't even do that as a regular person. Just seems like a useless risk. If you want to do that that bad invest in a $50 digital camera.

[quote name='Survivalism']I have absolutely no idea what people see in her.

There. I said it.[/QUOTE]

agreed 100%. There are so many finer looking "actresses" out there. She's not even that hot. Especially when you see her "act"

oh boohoo, someone's confident enough in their sexuality to comment on or theorize about another guy's junk. fucking A people, get over it.

[quote name='nasum']oh boohoo, someone's confident enough in their sexuality to comment on or theorize about another guy's junk. fucking A people, get over it.[/QUOTE]

Mmmm, I bet you have a huge cock.

[quote name='nasum']oh boohoo, someone's confident enough in their sexuality to comment on or theorize about another guy's junk. fucking A people, get over it.[/QUOTE]

You can pat yourself on the back about being comfortable with your sexuality all you want, but the point was that this is a thread about naked Scarlet and you're talking about cocks.

You're doing it wrong.

[quote name='HarryManback']I'm investigating right now.

Bitch if you don't want this shit to get out then umm don't take nude pics of yourself using the tech of today...and you got enough f'in money to hire your own damn investigators, don't you? How much money/resources would be used? No idea but too damn much I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

i agree, the FBI should be using taxpayer money to investigate if there are more nude pics of her in existence and how to make them available to the public as soon as possible.

hey man, he brought it up...

At any rate, what's the over/under on more pics coming out? I think the Earth my even shift out of orbit given the collective exhalation if a twat shot ever shows up anywhere.

This is 345345345 times better than when the pics of that redhead in the terrible band were leaked.

Now where the Christina Hendricks at!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blindinglights']You can pat yourself on the back about being comfortable with your sexuality all you want, but the point was that this is a thread about naked Scarlet and you're talking about cocks.

You're doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

there are better forums where you can combine Scarlet and cocks at the same time.

[quote name='nasum']hey man, he brought it up...

At any rate, what's the over/under on more pics coming out? I think the Earth my even shift out of orbit given the collective exhalation if a twat shot ever shows up anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Cassie

[quote name='HarryManback']
[/QUOTE]
This.

Really? With all the information readily available on phones, you don't think the FBI needs to look into phone hackers? Think a little bigger than scoring pics of tits.

[quote name='pimpster4183']The FBI can track these guys down but can't get the guys who shut down the PSN network. talk about about some shit[/QUOTE]

Should be tracking both sets of people down........to give them medals.

Free PS3 games and nude Scarlett Jo pics, thanks Haxx0Rs.:bouncy:

After 2001 the mission statement of the FBI changed. I am surprised they are even dealing with this as I thought they would be to busy fighting terrorist and the constitution.

[quote name='Guerrilla']This.[/QUOTE]

I again fail to see why investigating computer and/or wire fraud isn't exactly what the FBI should be doing.

Assigning some resources to this probably isn't going to change the war on terror or the war on drugs or finding serial killers or whatever more important stuff you think the FBI should be doing.

nobody's said it, yet?! weren't these on t-shirts?

F.emale B.ody I.nspector

very applicable in this case, Sir. We really need to see more, you know, for ahem' thoroughness... =)

we need some front angle, and some good wide-shots.

and some close-ups of the rear. especially the rear, for collision purposes. yeah, that's it. [go hackers, go!!!]

You know they're looking for these guys to shake their hands and employ their services. Who knows how many other hotties are out there with nudes on their phone just waiting for a good hacker?!

Heard about this on bob and tom. What a fuckwad "OH Im famous and someone took nude pics off my phone. I want the FBI to take care of it because Im too stupid to NOT have nude pics on my phone to begin with".

If she worked at mcdonalds and had this problem and called the fbi they would laugh at her and then start a file on her then hang up.

from someone that had to get FBI help at one point in life, I can assure you that even a MickieD's employee would get the same attention. While they may be the G-Men, they're actually pretty decent folks that do a damn fine job.

[quote name='gargus']Heard about this on bob and tom. What a fuckwad "OH Im famous and someone took nude pics off my phone. I want the FBI to take care of it because Im too stupid to NOT have nude pics on my phone to begin with".

If she worked at mcdonalds and had this problem and called the fbi they would laugh at her and then start a file on her then hang up.[/QUOTE]

Gee...temporary silence over already huh?

Update:
Hacker has been Caught

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/13/showbiz/hacking-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
(CNN) -- The man accused of hacking celebrities' online accounts -- from which private images were ultimately posted on the Internet -- says he became "addicted" to the intrusion and "didn't know how to stop."

"I deeply apologize. I know what I did was probably one of the worst invasions of privacy someone could experience," Christopher Chaney told CNN affiliate WAWS in Jacksonville, Florida, Wednesday.

"And these people don't have privacy to begin with. And I was in that little sliver of privacy they do have."

Federal authorities accuse the 35-year-old of hacking into accounts on computers and other devices belonging to more than 50 people, including movie stars Scarlett Johansson and Mila Kunis and singer Christina Aguilera.

Chaney was indicted on charges of accessing protected computers without authorization, damaging protected computers, wiretapping and aggravated identity theft, officials said.

"Unfortunately, Mr. Chaney was able to access nude photos of some of the celebrities and some of them were uploaded on the Internet," U.S. Attorney Andre Birotte Jr. said Wednesday.

A recently circulated nude photo of Johannsson is part of the investigation, he said.
tumblr_lswofg7Mbu1qhrg6ho1_500.gif

I still want to see other pictures allegedly found!
And god damnit Scarlett, you couldn't put a twat shot on your phone? Think of the benefit to the economy as the males of the world have to replace everything from kleenex to cell phone screens!

[quote name='Jodou']So now that she has some closure, Playboy is the next logical step.[/QUOTE]

No, she will wait until she is no longer in the spotlight and needs a publicity boost. Most likely when she is in her 40's and nobody cares. By then she will probably be kicking her boobs.

[quote name='blindinglights']People that are stupid enough to put nude photos of themselves on a phone -- a relatively unsecured device that could easily be lost or stolen -- deserve this kind of thing.[/QUOTE]

I keep a pic of my junk on my phone at all times.

Two reasons:
1. It's impressive.
2. Every time my friends want to leaf through the pictures on my phone... ZING! There it is... a picture of my junk forever burned into their retinas.

even though he was arrested im sure all the cops were secretly thankiing him for releasing the pics. hes gonna be a king in prison lol.

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Someone said it earlier in the thread, want to see some good phone pics, check out Kat Dennings.....w.o.w.[/QUOTE]

never knew about these. holy shit.

how can a girl so thin have breats so huge

bread's done
Back