FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

(23) MASS EFFECT 2-BOOK SET (Guide w/ Hardcover Limited Ed. ARTBOOK) by Prima $1.50 ADDED TO SHIP - $3 supermodestmouse
- (NEW/SEALED; includes complete 240pgs strategy guide + 176pgs limited edition art book, and HUGE pull-out poster)

(25) SPORE LIMITED EDITION BUNDLE by Prima $1.50 ADDED TO SHIP - $1
- (NEW/SEALED; feat. complete game guide, SPORE - The Evolution hardcover book, and exclusive SPORE poster & comic)

(54) Anime NAJICA White Panties New and untainted; title & pistol logo image; size 2 - $1

Late nite bump, nothing to update (makes me kinda sad). The OP lowball list is final, as well as the prize giveaway list. Good luck everybody, and I will post the exact end time soon.

Auctions over 4-5 days always have dead periods. Don't worry about it. It'll pick up again... Although hopefully not on the TF stuff! ;)

(91) Lord of the Rings COLLECTIBLE BOOKENDS Sculpted Statues NEW/UNUSED in original packaging :hot: - $4

:360: MASS EFFECT 2-BOOK SET (Guide w/ Hardcover Limited Ed. ARTBOOK) by Prima $1.50 ADDED TO SHIP :hot: - $4

my guess (which i forgot to do): 550

(2) :wii: FIRE EMBLEM : RADIANT DAWN + BONUS FE:Sacred Stones Postcard Like-new & complete Wii strategy/RPG game epic :hot:- $10.00

I'll take another guess and say that your lowball will make $575.

(2) :wii: FIRE EMBLEM : RADIANT DAWN + BONUS FE:Sacred Stones Postcard Like-new & complete Wii strategy/RPG game epic :hot:- $12
(6) :ps3: OVERLORD Raising Hell NEW/SEALED- $8

I'm guessing $564

Alright, I decided to close the lowball auction at 9pm PST / 12midnite EST this coming Sunday evening (June 14th). Also based on what happened during my first lowball sale and the tendency of frenzied last-minute bidding activity, I will utilize a 5-minute rolling ending bid format to allow all interested bidders a chance to participate near the end. Rules and times are posted in the OP. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

$1
(58) :ps2: PS2 MARK ECKO "GETTING UP" LE BUNDLE w/ Tin , Black Book, CD & More
(100) FULL METAL ALCHEMIST 4" WINRY Figure w/ base
$2
(25)
:pc: SPORE LIMITED EDITION BUNDLE by Prima $1.50 ADDED TO SHIP - (53) Anime GAD GUARD Knit Hat / Head Apparel Title logo on front; grey
(54) Anime NAJICA White Panties New and untainted; title & pistol logo image; size 2
$3
(87) 2GB KINGSTON DataTraveler THUMBDRIVE
$5
(91) Lord of the Rings COLLECTIBLE BOOKENDS Sculpted Statues

BAH!

Should have been some kind of cut-off time for the auction total guesses. Now people are closing in on the $500 area that I nailed with a guess 1 hour after the start of the auction.

[quote name='dv8mad']BAH!

Should have been some kind of cut-off time for the auction total guesses. Now people are closing in on the $500 area that I nailed with a guess 1 hour after the start of the auction.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mako1215']Maybe I got it wrong. Are we updating the total with each post or are we guessing?[/QUOTE]

I agreed, I made the cut-off time for the guesses too close for comfort this time around ( 7pm PST Sat. June 13th). I was hoping the flurry of last minute bidding towards the end of the auction would throw a kink for the number crunchers. On the good note, bidders are still eligible to make multiple guesses, one per day as stated in the original fine print. Thus, you have one more opportunity to offer up an estimate in your favor. Good luck and sorry for any confusion in the prize rules.

Early morning bump and small reminder: the prize giveaway contest for the lowball estimate total CLOSES TONIGHT at 7pm PST (Sat June 13th). Don't forget to bid and offer a guess at the same time. You can be a lucky winner!! Cheers.

Night time bump, less than 24 hours remain for the lowball. The prize contest part III is officially closed....sorry for any bidders who missed out.

12) :gba: ZELDA: THE MINISH CAP w/ Bonus Poster by Nintendo Power Very good, minor wear/creases on back cover; 112pgs :hot: - $4
(15) :gc: FINAL FANTASY : CRYSTAL CHRONICLES by Nintendo Power NEW, 144pgs - $ 1

(98) Videogame Posters SET C Excellent condition; features 2 quality fold-out full-color posters! $1
(66) NINJA GAIDEN 2 WALL GRAFX DECAL NEW; reusable/removable; 18" x 24" $2
(84) 2 Genuine, original FREE GAME OR MOVIE RENTAL VOUCHERS at HOLLYWOOD VIDEO For June '09 and July '09 - $2
(85) 6 Genuine, original FREE BLU-RAY RENTAL VOUCHERS at HOLLYWOOD VIDEO Each month from June thru Nov'09 - $ 1
(68) ELEKTRA MOVIE POSTER [13"x19.5"] + X-MEN The Last Stand SET OF 6 Collectible POSTERS [12"x18"] NEW, 7 Hi-Quality MOVIE posters - $2

bread's done
Back