FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

[quote name='elessar123'](38) :360::ps3: new edition bioshock w/ 2-sided poster by bradygames $5[/quote]

(38) :360::ps3: New Edition BIOSHOCK w/ 2-Sided Poster by BradyGames $7
(82) Videogame Posters SET B $3
(91) Dark Horse Comic Frank Miller's SIN CITY "A Dame to Kill For" Special Edition $1

5-MINUTES ROLLING ENDING BIDDING STARTS NOW !!!

From 10:01 pm to 10:05pm >> FINAL CHANCES TO BID ON ANY ITEMS. You will then have 5-MINUTES TO OUTBID your opponent.
This will continue until there are no more bids after a 5-minute period for that respective item.

Refresh the last page for current bids.I will not be able to update the front page in real-time.
(Items receiving NO NEW BIDS from 10:01pm to 10:05pm are OFFICIALLY CLOSED.)

I was under the impression that rolling end times were only in place when items that were being bid on near the end would be allowed more time. This just seems to open the door widely for snipe bidding.

[IMG-L=5496]8276[/IMG-L][IMG-R=5496]8276[/IMG-R]
HEY, YO! LOWBALLZ' OFFICIAL OVER. TOAST. PEACE OUT!!!
Sincere thanks to all participants. CAG bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 2-3 days time.
The OP will also be updated with payment info and prize giveaway winners soon. Best wishes to everyone in helping make this lowball sale a success.

did i win the New Edition BIOSHOCK w/ 2-Sided Poster by BradyGames

[quote name='starmask2k3']did i win the New Edition BIOSHOCK w/ 2-Sided Poster by BradyGames[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you missed the 5min. period to bid for it.

The final tally has been updated in the OP. It will take 2-3 days for me to send out the invoices, so I will require a little time. Thanks again for everyone's participation, and hopefully there will be bigger and better deals to come. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most invoices will be going out this weekend, and I will start shipping completed orders throughout next week. I will also need to secure more packing materials and supplies, so there might be a slight delay. Thank you for everybody's patience and understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to ship a few more items out today, and will get around to the rest by mid-week. Thanks again for the fast payments, and sorry for the slow turn-around.

On a side note, I really like the lowball format, but the seller or host should not really expect to profit from it (other than growing a good trade rep). In the end, it's really about minimizing your collection and building a community around a similar passion. This website has really saved me oodles of money and increased the joys of my videogame hobby, so that's the prime reason I will remain CAG-exclusive with my lowball.

I have great respect and gratitude towards dv8mad, but I stopped carrying his moniker in my title for fear of blackening his name any further with all my indiscretions. :D He already has enough pressure and stress living a fulfilling family life in Japan.

i have your money sent hopefully by tomorrow or thursday... need to get back on my personal computer.. dont like using public pcs to access personal info

[quote name='slidecage']i have your money sent hopefully by tomorrow or thursday... need to get back on my personal computer.. dont like using public pcs to access personal info[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the notice. I will be out of town starting Thursday for a couple of days, so I will not be able to make any shipments til next week if I don't hear from you tomorrow. Any case, have a great week and take care.

Just a quick update to the OP. Follow-up invoices are being sent out this week for those who haven't paid or replied back. I want to continue to cater to all cag members, so don't give me reason to put you on my blacklist. Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the downtime, but here's my 4th LOWBALL SALE from now til next Wednesday (26th). Thank you for browsing and your patronage. Pics will be added soon.

[quote name='nsahene']I'm sure you were expecting it but here it goes. 5.00 on each Transformer. Good luck with your sale![/QUOTE]

Always appreciate your support. Good luck on your bids, too.

(51) OFFICIAL GAME & MEDIA DVD CASES (Like-new, excellent condition; empty cases only)
...(A) XBOX 360 Transparent Single-Disc Green Case (Qty: 2) - $1
...(B) Sony PS2 Single-Disc Black Case (Qty: 2) Features memory card holder & logo inside - $1
...(C) Nintendo WII Single-Disc White Case (Qty: 2) Features Wii logo inside - $1
...(D) Nintendo GAMECUBE Single-Disc Black Case (Qty: 2) Features mem card holder & NGC logo inside - $1
...(E) Sony PS2 Dual-Discs Black Case Features mem card holder; stores 2 game dvds separately - $1
...(F) Nintendo GAMECUBE Dual-Discs Black Case Features mem card holder, too - $1
...(G) XBOX 360 Dual-Discs Transparent Green Case Stores 2 game dvds separately - $1
...(H) PS3 Single-Disc Transparent Clear Case Features Playstation 3 logo across top edge - $1

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']How do you get so many manuals? What happens to the games and the cases?[/QUOTE]

Five-fingered discount from Gamestop most likely.

Also, tagged for later.

bread's done
Back