FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

[quote name='nsahene']I'm hoping thats sarcasm as my post was sarcasm....haha. I never remember that sarcasm never comes through in a text post as I was only joking. Someday I'll remember that![/QUOTE]

I thought the fridge drop made it pretty obvious I was not serious. However, now that you have insulted me by saying that I am not able to detect sarcasm on the internet, it has become deadly serious!
Due to this; #52 = $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Mid-day bump, the lowball list in the OP is pretty much finalized and complete. If there's any questions or if you desire more details/pics for a particular item, toss me a PM or discreetly post it here. Cheers![/QUOTE]

forgot my manual bid =]

[quote name='dv8mad']I thought the fridge drop made it pretty obvious I was not serious. However, now that you have insulted me by saying that I am not able to detect sarcasm on the internet, it has become deadly serious!
Due to this; #52 = $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

*Gasp!*

This must be settled with a duel to the death!

Oh, and Gurumin... $7...

And $3 on Naruto PSP

[quote name='dv8mad']I thought the fridge drop made it pretty obvious I was not serious. However, now that you have insulted me by saying that I am not able to detect sarcasm on the internet, it has become deadly serious!
Due to this; #52 = $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I concede defeat on the Subaru Transformer item. I'm not happy about it but I know when I've been beat. You've bested me this time my friend but I'll be back!

[quote name='nsahene']I concede defeat on the Subaru Transformer item. I'm not happy about it but I know when I've been beat. You've bested me this time my friend but I'll be back![/QUOTE]

Great rallying with dv8mad, I commend you. There's still a bunch of goodies left, so feel free to diversify your lowball portfolio. All bids have been updated. Thanks and good luck.

(2) 500GB Black MyBook USB 2.0 External Harddrive by Western Digital - 40 dollars

(69) 512MB Portable USB Music Player (MP3/WMA) w/ Display + Earphones by RCA - 1 dollar

(73) Star Wars Galactic Heroes LUKE SKYWALKER & SPEEDER BIKE Combo Set- 1 dollar

(74) Star Wars Galactic Heroes 3" CHEWBACCA Action Figure- 1 dollar

God, I can not find that riddle! I've checked every spoiler tag, and all the text, and I have no idea where it is! Did you put it in yet?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']God, I can not find that riddle! I've checked every spoiler tag, and all the text, and I have no idea where it is! Did you put it in yet?[/QUOTE]

Since it has been several days and apparently no one found it, it's in the SPORES Companion Guide description. Open to all guesses. Good luck.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Dang it, Vulgarism got it right. Next riddle will be up before tonight. Happy hunting. Was it too easy or did u have to look it up?[/QUOTE]

I thought about it for a few seconds, and I swear I've heard something like it before. Am I able to try the next one as well? Or is it one entry per person?

[quote name='Vulgarism']I thought about it for a few seconds, and I swear I've heard something like it before. Am I able to try the next one as well? Or is it one entry per person?[/QUOTE]

Sure, you are still eligible to guess on all the riddles.

For all interested CAG bidders >> The only restriction is that each person can only submit one guess per hour and please don't identify the riddle or location in your post. Also, only guess if you do intend to win the Indy Might Mugg (meaning that you have commited to spend at least $10 in this lowball). Good luck, everyone!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Is the answer for the new riddle:

MMIV??[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the riddle has nothing to do with roman numerals. Keep searching.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Sorry, the riddle has nothing to do with roman numerals. Keep searching.[/QUOTE]

Argh... You shant outsmart me this time!!!

... Maybe.

Ugh, I think I found it, but there's no way I'm gonna get it... You're clever...

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'll take one more stab at the riddle...

Venison.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, you scored another riddle entry. Now I just have to find a stumper and post it once you're asleep haha. Expect a new riddle sometime tomorrow or maybe sooner.....hmmmm.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Congrats, you scored another riddle entry. Now I just have to find a stumper and post it once you're asleep haha. Expect a new riddle sometime tomorrow or maybe sooner.....hmmmm.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that was just kind of an "out-there" kinda guess... I was looking on the wikipedia entry on that anime and stuff, but had no luck... Well, we shall see if I can get that next one...

[quote name='dinobot']^ That dude has too much time looking for riddles~[/QUOTE]

Haha, with my first guess, I searched for about 10 minutes, then just threw a random guess out there.

(57) Qee KeyChain Collectible 3" Figure of CAGED MATCH CAT w/ base Excellent condition, cool detail & design; head & arms movable :hot: - $1 mis0

Final bump for the evening, and everything's updated. Crunch time is just around the corner, so I greatly appreciate all the bids. Have a good night.

(38) :ps2: GOD OF WAR 2 Black Tee NEW/NEVER WORN; Huge Title Font on front & Kratos' Mug on back; PS2 logo on sleeve; size XL $4
(49) :ps3: RESISTANCE 2 Pre-order Comic Book + :ps2::xbox: BATMAN Dark Tomorrow & FF4: Silver Surfer Mini-Comic Collectibles Like-new condition $3

...(B) PRETEAR Houses all 4 dvd cases - $ 1
...(C) INFINITE RYVIUS Houses all 7 dvd cases - $1
...(D) SISTER PRINCESS Houses all 7 dvd cases - $ 1
...(E) MABURAHO Houses all 7 dvd cases - $ 1
...(F) YU YU HAKUSHO Dark Tournament Saga Pt.1 Houses all 6 dvd cases - $1

(69) 512MB Portable USB Music Player (MP3/WMA) w/ Display + Earphones by RCA NEW/UNUSED; without original pkging - $2 mis0

(55) McFarlane SPAWN VS AL SIMMONS Diorama Deluxe Boxset - $2 EwaAzn

(68)
Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 Optical Mouse w/ Tilt Wheel - $2 EwaAzn

bread's done
Back