FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Dammit that riddle has me stumped![/QUOTE]

You should still offer a guess just for kicks. In any case, there are 2 remaining riddles hidden in the lowball list that are worth triple the # of entries (per riddle) into the grand prize drawing. If nobody correctly answers them by tomorrow afternoon, I will just openly reveal them in the OP and reduce them to just 1 bonus entry each, then.

Thanks again for the all the bids, and I wish you good luck from now 'til closing time.

(64) JPN IMPORT Anime BLEACH Mascot 'KISUKE URAHARA' KeyChain/Charm Collectible 1.5" Figure - $2
(65) JPN IMPORT Anime BLEACH Mascot 'ICHIGO KUROSAKI' KeyChain/Charm Collectible 1.5" Figure - $2

Just a few hours remain for the lowball, so don't miss out on some great deals. Also, I highlighted the 2 remain riddles in hot pink to make it easier to find....so make your final guesses if you want to add extra entries into the Indy Mighty Mugg drawing (for CAGs w/ $10 or more total bids only, sorry). Good luck!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey, I got a little present for ya... Come back to my van right over there...

*BUMP!!!*

Get more bids man!!![/QUOTE]

Wham bam THANK YOU MAN! Help this guy on this the eve of lowballs end.

(29) :ps3::360: Tom Clancy's ENDWAR by Prima Very good; minor scratches on back cover; 160pgs - $1
(46) 3-Set HOLOGRAM Lenticular Cards: :gba: Sword of Mana, :xbox: KOTOR 2, :ps2: GHOST HUNTER approx. 4" x 6" each $3

(62) Anime ELEMENTAL GELADE METAL Pencil Board Collectible Excellent condition, beautiful artwork, shiny & mesmerizing; size 5" x 7" $ 1

(64) JPN IMPORT Anime BLEACH Mascot 'KISUKE URAHARA' KeyChain/Charm Collectible 1.5" Figure w/ Pouch & Strap NEW/SEALED condition, great detail & character design :hot: - $3
(65) JPN IMPORT Anime BLEACH Mascot 'ICHIGO KUROSAKI' KeyChain/Charm Collectible 1.5" Figure w/ Pouch & Strap NEW/SEALED condition, great detail & character design :hot: - $3

(2) 500GB Black MyBook USB 2.0 External Harddrive by Western Digital - 45 bucks

(13) :ds: METROID PRIME HUNTERS by Nintendo Power - 1 dollar

(35) PSM August 2002 Magazine feat. 3rd Annual SWIMSUIT SPECIAL - 2 dollars

(36) PSM July 2004 Magazine feat. 5th Annual SWIMSUIT SPECIAL - 2 dollars

...(A) KILL BILL Collectible Paper Artbox - 2 dollars

(D) Videogame Posters SET D "Medieval on ya Cheap-Ass" - 1 dollar

..(L) Sony PSP Transparent Clear Game Case - 1 dollar

[quote name='nsahene']45. 1.00
75. 3.00
Hope the sale ends good for you![/QUOTE]

I always appreciate the encouragement and support, thanks! Also, from my initial tally you are only a dollar away from being eligible in the Indy Mighty Mugg prize drawing contest ... only if you fancy it haha. Good luck and take care.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I always appreciate the encouragement and support, thanks! Also, from my initial tally you are only a dollar away from being eligible in the Indy Mighty Mugg prize drawing contest ... only if you fancy it haha. Good luck and take care.[/QUOTE]
I do want Indy. Put me down for a buck on the GTA Chinatown Wars guide. I can put it in my charity lowball.

Tiny little bump for you.

And, also, as I am not gonna get $10 worth of merch, if my name is picked for the Indy drawing, give it to Nsahene for his charity lowball!!!

(61) McDonald/United Airlines 5" plushie collectible JUMBO JET - 1 dollar

(69) 512MB Portable USB Music Player (MP3/WMA) w/ Display + Earphones by RCA - 3 dollars

[IMG-C=5590]8934[/IMG-C]

LOWBALL HAS OFFICIALLY CONCLUDED. NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED! PANTS DOWN, CHEAPASSES!

Sincere thanks to all participants. CAG bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 1-2 days time.
The OP will also be updated with payment info and prize giveaway winners sometime tomorrow after I figure the final tally. Best wishes to everyone in helping make this lowball sale a success.
Please look forward to dv8mad Ultimate Lowball Extravaganza coming soon.

(6) UNREAL TOURNAMENT III Premiere First-Person Shooter Like-new but manual NOT included - $8
(7) CONDEMNED 2 : Bloodshot Descend into chaos... Like-new & complete - $4

[quote name='FatBoyInside'][IMG-C=5590]8934[/IMG-C]

LOWBALL HAS OFFICIALLY CONCLUDED. NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED! PANTS DOWN, CHEAPASSES!

Sincere thanks to all participants. CAG bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 1-2 days time.
The OP will also be updated with payment info and prize giveaway winners sometime tomorrow after I figure the final tally. Best wishes to everyone in helping make this lowball sale a success.
Please look forward to dv8mad Ultimate Lowball Extravaganza coming soon.
[/QUOTE]

darn flakey internet connection not loading fast nuff...

I calculated that there are 11 entrants for the grand prize drawing. If it's alright with the participants, I will just assign a number to each of you and toss around a pair of die to determine the winner (from 2 thru 12). I will post the Indy Mighty Mugg winner and start sending out invoices tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

BTW, does anyone want to guess the 2 unanswered riddles in the OP contest section for brownie points? I will reveal the answers tomorrow, too. Good night.

Quick Update 8/21 : Indy Mighty Mugg Winner is notwen. Riddles' answers located sweepstake section under the spoilers. Alright, back to work. Later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to crack open the crypt to see if there's any more goodies to add to my lowball. Hopefully, I can find more treats for you guys, so the sale should be ready by tm.

bread's done
Back