FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

GoodSmile L Nendoroid Figurine Set from Anime Death Note (Import) [Excellent condition & complete w/ all accessories & packaging] - $11
PIKMIN w/ New Play Control - $6

:wii: MADWORLD $4
GTA Chinatown Wars for DS (like-new; minor edge wear) $2
Grand Theft Auto IV :360::ps3: w/ Double-sided Poster [$1.00 added to ship] $3
PROTOTYPE [$0.75 added to ship] $5
:hot: ART OF X-MEN: The Last Stand - From Concept to Feature Film (Pristine condition/ 96pgs/ full-sized & full-color) :hot: -$1

Xbox 360 transparent green case (Qty:2) $2

:360: XB360 GAME MANUALS [official manuals only; like-new] (10) **WIN 1 GET 2ND FREE**

- TimeShift $1
- F.E.A.R. Files (free one)

Lowball #10 ends tonight around 10pm PST / 12am CST / 1am EST. Please finalize your bids now and rest easy tonight :p. There are still tons of great deals to be won!

PHOENIX WRIGHT : Ace Attorney - JUSTICE for ALL-8
The Dark Spire -8
Cross X Edge - 21
MOTORSTORM Pacific Rift -16
STAR OCEAN The Last Hope -16
de blob -4

[quote name='2supekards']shouldn't the bottomless swag be at 5 items
because prime numbers: 1,2,3,5 and 7 are all passed?[/QUOTE]

The bottomless swag bundle will only increase if the actual bids are prime numbers. According to numerous sources on the "interweb", the first prime number is 2. However, the bidding log for the bottomless swag was : 3, 6, 7, and lastly 8. Only two prime number bids were posted ( 3 and 7 ); therefore, I've only listed two additional items for the swag bundle, so far. I hope my fuzzy logic makes some sense :p.

[size=+2]For the next 30 minutes from this posting, whoever submits the most number of bids for my lowball will be rewarded a Square Enix Code (NDS Space Invaders Extreme 2) valued at 50 points.[/size] Code will be PMed directly asap. Enjoy and don't forget to register it asap, too. Also, in case of tie...I will flip a coin.

Elektra Movie Poster (13" x 20") + Taylor Swift "Fearless" CD Promo Poster (8.5" x 15") 1.00
Nickelodeon's The Fairly Odd Parents! 2-in-1 Flippable Fairies - Timmy / Cleft Plush Toy (well-preserved w/ tag) 1.00
Disney's Mickey Mouse 2008 and 2009 Mini-Snowglobes 1.00

[size=+2]For the next 30 minutes from this posting, whoever submits the most number of bids for my lowball will be rewarded a Club Nintendo Code (Wii Pikmin) valued at 50 points.[/size] Code will be PMed directly asap. Enjoy and don't forget to register it, too. Also, in case of tie...I will flip a coin.

bread's done
Back