FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

ART OF X-MEN: The Last Stand - From Concept to Feature Film (Pristine condition/ 96pgs/ full-sized & full-color- 2.00

I am actually retracting my bid because it isn't listed if it is hard/soft cover and you have it at 96 pages when it is listed by ISBN at 160 pages... Sorry for the confusion

[quote name='formerroadie']dang it. I don't think i'm eva gonna win cross edge for what I want it for... haha[/QUOTE]

Ya same here, I just finally decided to pay the going rate and finally get a copy...or well hope to get a copy

SD GUNDAM Model Figure A- $2
SD GUNDAM Model Figure B- $1
SD GUNDAM Model Figure C- $2
SD GUNDAM Model Figure D- $3
SD GUNDAM Model Figure E- $2
SD GUNDAM Model Figure F- $2
Rubber/Foam Padded Novelty Nunchuks- $1

My summary

Item #1) Mad World $6.00 (+$3.00 Shipping)
Item #2) de BLOB $11.00 ($1.50 Shipping)
Tracking Fee) +$0.80

TOTAL: $22.30~~~ assumed.

hajime.jpg

[size=+3]ATTENTION, PLEASE!!! LOWBALL #10 HAS CLOSED. [/size]​
[size=+1]Congratulations to all participants! If you know you are among the final bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 1-2 days time (thank you for your patience in advance). The OP will gradually be updated with payment info and individual winner's pymnt status after some needed rest. Let us celebrate with sleep![/size]

Sorry Big_Baybee, but the final valid post is 1970. I have updated the OP. If there are any discrepancies or questions, kindly let me know. I'm planning to rest now and will process invoices in 1 to 2 days as stated. Items will begin shipping next week. Happy April Fool's Day, and thanks again for taking part in Lowball 10. Cheers!

[quote name='2supekards']that kinda sucks chanster sniped a game at 12:00, how is that fair? 10 mins or less and he waits till the last minute.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=+1]Bid early with best offers to avoid missing out and any future distress.[/SIZE]

Not a bad haul for me, I got me an okay graphics card for the computer that doesn't have one. Now to buy a new power source.

And hey, Page 100 for ya! Great way to start a new month.

[quote name='saetia'][SIZE=+1]Bid early with best offers to avoid missing out and any future distress.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

i did bid early, the sniper won!

[quote name='2supekards']that kinda sucks chanster sniped a game at 12:00, how is that fair? 10 mins or less and he waits till the last minute.[/QUOTE]

I'm truly sorry that you got sniped on an item you wanted to win, but that is the risk from incremental bidding despite your early offers. I always encourage participants to bid with their best, max offers....and hopefully won't feel the angst of losing out to snipers or the stress of being in the sniper position.

Why not celebrate my 2000th post with another grand lowball declaration? Thank you for all your support, and I hope there's something worthwhile for everyone here. Pictures and details will be added in a few days. Cheers!

bread's done
Back