FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

[quote name='starmask2k3']FBI do u think you can link my sale to urs i did thanks[/QUOTE]

At this time, I only link lowballers wtih those whom I can trust and in kind return my confidence. If you can run a smooth, no-hassle lowball this time around and get off dv8mad's negative experience list...then, I will link you if there's a next time. No hard feelings and good luck.

BTW, thanks for linking me on my final day and something about your constant, successive bumping with bid updates irk me :p .

[quote name='FatBoyInside']At this time, I only link lowballers wtih those whom I can trust and in kind return my confidence. If you can run a smooth, no-hassle lowball this time around and get off dv8mad's negative experience list...then, I will link you if there's a next time. No hard feelings and good luck.

BTW, thanks for linking me on my final day and something about your constant, successive bumping with bid updates irk me :p .[/QUOTE]

i link u like 3-4 days ago but i forgot to ask u too and this should go great because i got TW and i ask them to check the higher bids before bidding on stuff

[quote name='FatBoyInside']

BTW, thanks for linking me on my final day and something about your constant, successive bumping with bid updates irk me :p .[/QUOTE]
agreed he bumps it after like every bid, I'm trying only to answer questions in my lowball. Tiz a bit excessive.

Final bump. Incremental bidding will surely bite you in the @ss, so don't risk last-minute sniping and just max your offers now :p. I wish everyone GREAT LUCK and see you after the "dark hour".

:ds: VALKYRIE PROFILE : Covenant of the Plume - Square-Enix's masterful Strategy/RPG with mesmerizing graphics, epic combos & special attacks, + multiple story endings! (NEW/Sealed)
$10

and I like the riddle answer

Fantasy Golf PANGYA - Features 9 beautiful, fantasy golf courses, 18 playable characters w/ endless customization, & single/multi Ad Hoc modes (NEW/Sealed) - $6

HOT FUZZ Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray 6.00 X-Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition (very good) 1.00

[quote name='AkariK']ps3 lego rb export code $5

Love the avatar, I own that figure.[/QUOTE]

I hold the same sentiments...probably the best figure I've purchased in years. Absolutely no regrets for the premium price I paid. Thank you for the bid, too :p.

ANTEC TriCool 3-Speed Switch 120mm Computer Cooling Fan ( NEW / Sealed) is this EZ to put in a decktop

[quote name='starmask2k3']ANTEC TriCool 3-Speed Switch 120mm Computer Cooling Fan ( NEW / Sealed) is this EZ to put in a decktop[/QUOTE]

Fairly easy if you are handy with a screwdriver and tooled with the innards of your pc deskop before. Unfortunately, I have decided to exclude you from participating in this lowball primarily due to your previous lowball controversies and for being on the dv8mad negative experience list.

However, congrats on winning the $200 GS giftcard ... so I should really be the bitter one :p .

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Fairly easy if you are handy with a screwdriver and tooled with the innards of your pc deskop before. Unfortunately, I have decided to exclude you from participating in this lowball primarily due to your previous lowball controversies and for being on the dv8mad negative experience list.

However, congrats on winning the $200 GS giftcard ... so I should really be the bitter one :p .[/QUOTE]

then hot fuzz should be at 6 not 7 because i bid 6

LUNAR Silver Star Harmony RPG - Re-imagined & enhanced with all-new graphics, music, added story sequences, and game features! (NEW/Sealed) - $16

ATELIER IRIS 3 : Grand Phantasm RPG - (NEW/Sealed) - $12
HOT FUZZ Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray - Over 5 hours of Bonus Features galore! (New / Sealed) - $9
VALKYRIE PROFILE : Covenant of the Plume - (NEW/Sealed) - $11

CrimeCraft PC - Gritty, urban MMORPG/PWNS; become the ultimate street enforcer advancing through 50 lvls + over 40 passive & active skills! (Opened, but never installed & Complete) $3

[size=+3]

UNLUCKY FOR YOU, LOWBALL #13 IS NOW OVER.
[/size]
340x.png

[size=+1]Congratulations to all participants! If you know you are among the final bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 2-3 days time (thank you for your patience in advance). The OP will gradually be updated with payment info and individual winner's pymnt status after some needed rest. Don't forget, start saving now for dv8mad ULTIMATE LOWBALL #2 coming in August. See you there![/size]

[quote name='skiizim']I'm surprised there were no snipers. I was f5ing the last 30 seconds and to my surprise none.[/QUOTE]

Same here, what's up with that? It's all good, glad it turned out in your favor. I will work on the invoices after some needed rest. Thanks and congrats again.

[quote name='skiizim']I'm surprised there were no snipers. I was f5ing the last 30 seconds and to my surprise none.[/QUOTE]

i was just as surprised as you are. guess i will pm my info tomorrow i need some sleep.(it sucks being in est it is 3am right now)

Quick and final post lowball update to let winners know all the items have been shipped. Also, a gracious thank you to all participants old & new. ( I have already depleted my paypal account on frivolous SDCC goodies :p. ) Best wishes and happy gaming this summer. Cheers!

[quote name='quickly_one']does that mean you will not be participating in DV8mad ultimate lowball.[/QUOTE]

Only Big Fat Losers don't participate, and is this guy BFL or FBI? ;)

bread's done
Back