FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

I finally posted feedback. Sorry about that it got here a week ago and I completely forgot to leave it. Super fast shipping and a great experience as always. Sad to see you are done for the summer but I'm sure my wallet will thank you.

[quote name='dv8mad']Only Big Fat Losers don't participate, and is this guy BFL or FBI? ;)[/QUOTE]

How can I argue with this man's fuzzy logic ? :p

Let's just see how the stars align and if my man purse can sustain my gleeful existence for the next few weeks ;) .

I have updated the OP with individual winner's payment & shipping status from the recent dv8mad Ulitmate Lowball #2. There's also a public poll from now til 9/12 to better gauge audience interests and what kind of contents you would like to see in a future lowball endeavor. I aim to please, so your opinions do matter. Thanks, and I hope everyone enjoyed a restful Labor Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I had to leave some negative feedbacks for incomplete transactions from Ultimate Lowball #2. I guess more junk to stoke my growing bonfire :p. I appreciate everyone's input in the public poll, including the constant thorns pricking my sides ( i.e. dabamus and dv8mad ). Hopefully, I will be able to set something up soon. Cheers!

Posted pie chart in the OP based on the polling results concerning the content of my next lowball. I realized now that there's no love for gundam :p . Thanks for participating!

I'm readying a fairly mundane lowball in a day or two. Much work is still needed, so please bear with me. Thanks!

Commencing a quicky lowball for 1 week only. I will compile some pictures as soon as I can. Forgive me for the shortcomings. Good luck everyone and I appreciate all your kind bids. Thanks.

MANHUNT (Very good, some wear) -$1
Mortal Kombat Deception w/ Doublesided Poster :ps2: (Like-new) -$1
The Getaway w/ Giant Poster :ps2: (Good, front cover tear and edge wear)-$1
True Crime Streets of LA w/ Double-sided Poster Map (Good, large rip on cover) - $1
Xbox 360 transparent green cases (Set of 3) -$1
PS3 transparent clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *Classic* (Set of 3) -$1
PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *Modern* (Set of 3) -$1

Xbox 360 transparent green cases (Set of 3) - $2.50
Xbox 360 transparent green 2-Discs case + single disc EcoDesign green case -$2.50
Xbox 360 "Platinum Hits" transparent grey 2-Discs case + single disc EcoDesign green case - $2.50

:360: New XBOX 360 SLIM 250GB SYSTEM with 14 Games + 4 Demos & More---$99

:psp: YGGDRA UNION - Enhanced strategy/rpg from Atlus. (NEW/Sealed) - -$5
:br: Akira Kurosawa's SAMURAI 7 Blu-Ray 3-Discs Boxset (Complete Series) - Entire 26 Anime Eps. with bonus commentaries, videos, trailers, & more! (New / Sealed) - - $10

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New -$1
Nintendo-themed Artwork Hanafuda Cards Set (Traditional Japanese Card Game: 48 tile cards + protective case) - Club Nintendo Exclusive - New -$4
Metroid : Other M - Artfolio Collection -$1
The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess -$22
Prince of Persia -$1

On a few items, I have the respective guide or manual also listed under the game title. I would appreciate it if you can specify which item you are bidding on. Thanks, and everything is updated to this point. I will try to post pics by tm unless there's some urgent request.

:ps3: Dragon Age Origins BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR & Bonus Character "SHALE" Digital Download Codes on PSN (PMed directly; no ship cost) $1
PS3 transparent clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *Classic* (Set of 3) -$2
PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *Modern* (Set of 3) -$2

FRACTURE by LucasArts - Innovative Terrain Deformation gameplay makes each battle unique! ( Like-new & complete) - $4
Lost Odyssey RPG - Epic JRPG exclusive for the XB360 across 4 discs ( Very good & complete; some faint scratches, but plays fine) - - $4
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 2GB USB Flash Drive w/ Exclusive Digital Content Included - New/Sealed [PIC1, PIC2] $2

Morning bump and lowball update. Most images are up. I don't think I will post pics of the games or guidebooks unless there are specific individual requests. I will also switch out the title header this weekend ( b/c Halo is beyond my reach nowadays :p ) . Thank you for the early bids, and good luck to all.

bread's done
Back