FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

Mystery system- $55 dsi
MASS EFFECT 2 - Critically-acclaimed 2-discs sequel to Bioware's XB360 exclusive sci-fi action/rpg! ( NEW/Sealed) - $10
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned Digital Download Token Code via XBLive - $3
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot Digital Download Token Code via XBLive - $3
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Secret Armory of General Knoxx Digital Download Token Code via XBLive - $4
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Claptrap's New Robot Revolution Digital Download Token Code via XBLive - $6
MASS EFFECT 2 Cerberus Network Exclusive Code for Bonus Downloadable Content via XBLive [ i.e. new squad merc, advance weaponry, updates, missons, more ] - - $1
Blue Dragon RPG (NEW/Sealed) - $3
MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition - $8
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks HARDCOVER Collector's Edition - $4

Blue Dragon - Exclusive 3-discs XB360 JRPG with character designs by Akira Toriyama from DBZ fame! (Very good & complete; substitute 4-disc black dvd case provided) - $2

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 VIP CLUB Exclusive Code $1

BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Claptrap's New Robot Revolution $6

FABLE III Exclusive Weapon The Channeler and Crystal Tattoo Set $3

Bioshock 2 guide $1

Just Cause 2 guide $1

Mass Effect 2 guide $7

UFC 2010 guide $1

[quote name='FatBoyInside']
I really don't hurt when I'm washed. What am I ? [/QUOTE]

Answer :
A Windowpane

I wil reveal the identity of the super duper awesome well-preserved brand-spanking new game system tonight, so please get your last minute guesses & bids in if you fancy a free game for it. I truly appreciate everyone's support and wishing you all the best merriment into the upcoming holidays. Cheers!

BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - 4
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot - 4
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Secret Armory of General Knoxx - 5
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Claptrap's New Robot Revolution - 7
FABLE III Exclusive Weapon The Channeler and Crystal Tattoo Set - 4
Final Fantasy XIII BOTH MALE & FEMALE PSICOM SOLDIER Uniform - 2
MASS EFFECT 2 Cerberus Network - 2
MASS EFFECT 2 guide - 9
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks guide - 5
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 4GB USB Flash Drive - 6
HALO REACH Complete Collectible 5 Cards Set of NOBLE TEAM - 2

[quote name='0_0']For the PSP, if we guessed correctly, do we get to pick which free game we get?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the game is pre-determined and it's .....
NOT A PSP
. I will update the OP in a few minutes. I was busy on the phone :p.

This is the longest reveal ever!
I'm thinking one of two things, you are actually building a system from scratch yourself or, this is the rare Peansethulistmuhuazelewsaqorrixxathungalumatic system and you are running a spell check.

[quote name='dv8mad']This is the longest reveal ever!
I'm thinking one of two things, you are actually building a system from scratch yourself or, this is the rare Peansethulistmuhuazelewsaqorrixxathungalumatic system and you are running a spell check.[/QUOTE]

Sincerest aplogies, I was catching up on the latest gossip via an old corded phone in the kitchen.

Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniv. Special Edition RED Nintendo DSi XL Portable Game System + Mario Kart DS Game - - $76
:ps3: Lego Star Wars THE COMPLETE SAGA - Experience All SIX Episodes of Star Wars and the endless customization of Lego with new gameplay features, new levels/characters, and fun co-op! ( NEW/Sealed ) - $6

Super Mario Bros DSi XL - $80
Magna Carta 2 - $11
Darksiders - $5
Sacred 2 - $7
Alan Wake Guide - $2
Mass Effect 2 Guide - $10
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Guide - $3

Dragon Quest IX : Sentinels of the Starry Skies Poster - $1

And as always, Love your Lowball sales FBI

Dragon Age Origins Collector's Edition Exclusive 3-Pieces Weapon/Accessories Set DLC - $2
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition BONUS CONTENT Exclusive DLC Code via PSN - $6
MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition Guide with Huge ART Poster & Exclusive BONUS CONTENT (Fully-labeled maps, artwork section, developer Interviews) - $11
Metal Gear Solid PEACE WALKER Guide - $4
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 4GB USB Flash Drive w/ Exclusive Digital Content Included - $7

is that Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniv. Special Edition REDNintendo DSi XL the 3D DS

[quote name='starmask2k3']is that Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniv. Special Edition REDNintendo DSi XL the 3D DS[/QUOTE]

:wall::wall::wall:

The 3DS isn't even out yet. The Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary SE that FBI is selling in this lowball is a DSi XL.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:wall::wall::wall:

The 3DS isn't even out yet. The Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary SE that FBI is selling in this lowball is a DSi XL.[/QUOTE]

O Sorry :cry: how many DS do they need to make :wall: :wall:

[quote name='starmask2k3']O Sorry :cry: how many DS do they need to make :wall: :wall:[/QUOTE]

There are only 4 types (5 after the 3DS hits next year). Just lots of different colors, bundles, and special editions of them.

DS Fatty
DS Lite
DSi
DSi XL

Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniv. Special Edition RED Nintendo DSi XL Portable Game System + Mario Kart DS Game - $111

bread's done
Back