FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition - 1.00
Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniv. Special Edition RED Nintendo DSi XL - 120.00

:ps3: LEGO ROCKBAND Song Export Code - Allows you access to the game's songlist for export into other Rockband games; purchase fee & original disc still required - - $1.00
Just Cause 2 w/ Full-Color, Huge World Map Poster :pc::ps3::360: (NEW/Sealed) $2.00

Singularity (very good; scratches on back cover) $1.00
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (good; small corner ripped and some shelfwear) $1.00

:ps2: Metal Gear Solid 3 : SNAKE EATER - Original release version; own this superb classic from Hideo Kojima with epic music score by famed composer Harry Gregson-Williams ( NEW/Sealed) - $2 ifacebook

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") + Zelda Wind Waker Poster (22 x 28") - Club Nintendo Exclusives [NEW] -
$3

Super Mario Sensu Japanese Folding Fan with storage case - Highly collectible and presently SOLD OUT ONLINE due to extreme popularity! It's Mario! - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - $10

Animal Crossing Fireworks Sensu Japanese Folding Fan with storage case - Highly collectible and presently SOLD OUT ONLINE due to extreme popularity! Let's Celebrate! - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - $5

Dante's INFERNO feat. Art Gallery and Comic Preview - $3
MANHUNT (Like-new, minor shelfwear) - $1
Rachet and Clank : Up Your Arsenal :ps2: (very good) - $1
Rise of the Argonauts :pc::ps3::360: (New/Sealed) - $1
TRANSFORMERS War for Cybertron (very good) - $1
Iron Man 2 :ps3::360:(Like-new) - $1
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 4GB USB Flash Drive w/ Exclusive Digital Content Included - $12

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") + Zelda Wind Waker Poster (22 x 28") - Club Nintendo Exclusives [NEW] -
$5

Super Mario Sensu Japanese Folding Fan with storage case - Highly collectible and presently SOLD OUT ONLINE due to extreme popularity! It's Mario! - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - $12

Animal Crossing Fireworks Sensu Japanese Folding Fan with storage case - Highly collectible and presently SOLD OUT ONLINE due to extreme popularity! Let's Celebrate! - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - $6

Bump, and as always...THANK YOU for the bids. I will have to format my PC tonight, so I will be out of commission until tomorrow evening. This shouldn't affect the closing date on Veterans Day, though...hopefully :p.

Words have no wings, but they can fly a thousand miles. - Korean Proverb

YAKUZA 3 Game Add-On Content feat. Boss Survival Mode, Purgatory Coliseum, and Haruka's Challenge Missions Download Code via PSN - $2 - Violent Lee

Hey, FBI -- Did you know none of your picture links work? Tried clicking on the Saints 2 USB, then Locoroco dangle, then random items. Opened a new window to nothing every time.

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 ONSLAUGHT MODE Exclusive DLC Code via XBLive (Action-packed Co-op mode with added challenges and new achievements) - $5

BATTLEFIELD 1943 COMPLETE GAME Exclusive DLC Code via XBLive (Tackle the Pacific Theater of WWII as a lone wolf or in a squad thru free-range destruction battles up to 24 players!). - $6 -

I really hope I have the space for BF1943

A Boy and His Blob - Superb remake on a heartwarming story of teamwork; 15 transformations vs enemies & bosses across 40 levels; plus unlock 40 more hidden levels! ( NEW/Sealed) - $6

so will you be here updating bids when it's ending, FBI? and the rules say there can still be bids past 12:00AM (part about slow connections causing a 12:01AM bid), is there a specific time it will end? thank you

[quote name='nieon']so will you be here updating bids when it's ending, FBI? and the rules say there can still be bids past 12:00AM (part about slow connections causing a 12:01AM bid), is there a specific time it will end? thank you[/QUOTE]

I'll be around for the closing, but keep tabs of the "Last Update Post #" in the OP and refresh the last page just in case if I'm too slow to update. Like my previous lowball, I will use a 10-minute interval rolling ending time to conclude this one. I've detailed the rules in the OP, so please refer to that section under the spoiler button. In general, I always encourage people to just put their max bids prior to midnight tonight (Central Standard Time), and then you won't have to stress yourself out.

Crap, the CAG photo album has gone haywire...so all the pics and links are broken :whistle2:( . This sucks...

[quote name='nieon']o ok so final closing time is 12:10am? all items bid on before 12:00am that don't get new bids by 12:10am are winners?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's correct. Good luck!

bread's done
Back