FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

Star Ocean: The Last Hope INTERNATIONAL Final Revised Edition w/ Fold-out detailed Space Cruisers/Skills Poster (Like-new; very minor scratch marks on backcover) [$3 added to ship] - - $9
Call of Duty BLACK OPS Fold-out Poster and Walk-through Map (22 x 28") - New - - $3

SLY COOPER COLLECTION - $17

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS Xbox Live AVATAR OUTFIT DLC Code - $2
DRAGON AGE II ONLINE PASS via XBLive - $4

Xbox 360 KINECT Purple Tote Bag - $2

Marvel VS Capcom 3 Art Poster Collectible (New/Sealed; 8" x 10") + BONUS FREEBIES $13 Cheska19
Super Mario Bros. Character Cast Diorama Figurine w/ Decorated ? Box (Nintendo Club Exclusive Award; Like-new) - $27 Cheska19

[size=+3]

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

[/size]
picture.php

You have me in the corner, to have in my collection or not... I haven't even played the game yet. >_<

That is a shame. Amazing game. I need the GOTY guide in my collection as well. I have beaten it twice and plan on playing it once more before Skyrim.

[quote name='skiizim']arggg... 5 minutes. I was trying to stay away from it and the sooner I saw the auction draw to a close the more impatient I got.[/QUOTE]

picture.php

AND WHY NO LOVE FOR STAR OCEAN INTERNATIONAL?

Holy Folks LARGE 16" Talking JESUS with Staff Accessory & Magnetized Hands Soft-Cloth Plush Doll (NEW, orig. display packaging) - $2
TRON Evolution (NEW/Sealed) - $2
Crackdown 2 (NEW/Sealed) - $2

hey dutch72, stop it dang it! I dont wanna get in a bidding war!

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS All Four Zombie Maps Pack made famous from COD:World at War DLC Code via XBLive 25

[quote name='dutch72']I actually already have the map pack I'm tryin ( or was trying ) to get it for a friend on the cheap....[/QUOTE]

did you give up?!! if you bid a dollar above me, im done. so bid if you want. highest bid is already placed just fyi

[quote name='dutch72']CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS All Four Zombie Maps Pack made famous from COD:World at War DLC Code via XBLive...26[/QUOTE]

2.....just kidding. sorry FBI if you hate this post. just wanted to mess with duthc :cool:

i also already have them. only person i know who does :cry:

[quote name='merchie89']2.....just kidding. sorry FBI if you hate this post. just wanted to mess with duthc :cool:

i also already have them. only person i know who does :cry:[/QUOTE]

Exactly I'm the only person on my friends list that does ,heres my Gamertag MeatZilla1 shoot me an invite sometime

[quote name='TheGiantGiraffe']Assassin's Creed II Complete Official Guide w/ Detailed Map Poster $4[/QUOTE]
[III] Items receiving no new bids from 12:01AM to 12:10AM CST (04/12/2011) will OFFICIALLY END.

sadly i myself wanted to bid for it but forgot. :(

bread's done
Back